It has been such a long time since we met at the China-Ireland Cultural Festival.
(2022浙江卷;主题·人际交往;应用文——告知信)
自从我们在中国-爱尔兰文化节上相识以来已经过去了很长时间。
核心句型
It has been such a long time since ...
自从……已经过去了很长时间。
用于表达时间流逝、久别重逢或回忆往事的场景,如对长时间未联系的感慨等
It has been such a long time since we last spoke at the graduation ceremony. 自从我们在毕业典礼上最后一次交谈以来已经过去了很长时间。
It has been such a long time since we worked together on that project. 自从我们一起合作那个项目以来已经过去了很长时间。
It has been such a long time since I received your last letter. 自从我收到你的上一封信以来已经过去了很长时间。
It has been such a long time since we last saw each other. 自从我们上次见面以来已经过去了很长时间。
cultural [ˈkʌltʃərəl] adj. 与文化有关的,文化的
festival [ˈfestɪvl] n. [C] (音乐、电影等的)会演,节;节日
在应用文的开头,表示“问候”时常用以下表达:
1. How time flies! I am more than delighted to receive your e-mail. 时间过得真快!收到你的邮件我非常高兴。
2. I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits. 我希望你收到这封邮件时一切都好,心情愉快。
3. Warm greetings from ..., and I hope this letter finds you doing well. 来自……的问候,希望你收到这封信时一切都好。
4. It's been a while since ... 自从……已经过了很长一段时间。
5. How is it going?/How are you doing? 最近情况如何?
Warm greetings from the bustling city of Beijing, and I hope this letter finds you well. 来自熙熙攘攘的北京的问候,希望你收到这封信时一切都好。
It's been a while since we last connected/spoke/saw each other. 自从我们上次联系/交谈/见面以来已经有段时间了。
As I sit down to write, I am filled with joy at the thought of catching up with you. How is it going? 当我坐下来开始写信时,一想到能与你叙旧我就满心欢喜。最近情况如何?
告知信是一种用于向收件人传递信息、说明情况或通知特定事项的信件类型,涉及的内容比较广泛,如活动、比赛、旅游等的安排。在写作时,可参照如下结构:
真题举例——以2022年浙江卷为例
假定你是李华,在“中国-爱尔兰文化节”活动中结识了爱尔兰朋友Chris,现在他已回国,请你给他写一封邮件,内容包括:
(1) 回忆活动经历;(2) 分享个人收获;(3) 希望保持联系。