This section focuses on letters of enquiries and replies.In this section,you will be able to analyze the above writing guidelines in each case and deepen your understanding of the steps and contents involved in enquiries and replies.
1.enquire询问
Don’t be afraid to enquire about introductory discounts.
不要害怕询问优惠价。
2.portable便携式的;轻便的;手提式的
Our machines are programmable,portable and safe.
我们的机器可进行再编程、便于携带而且十分安全。
3.available可用的;可获取的
Milk tea,pearl tea,tapioca tea and foam milk tea are a few of the variations available to suit your taste palette.
奶茶、珍珠奶茶、粉圆奶茶和泡沫奶茶都是一些适合你不同口味的产品。
4.Lakh(印)十万卢比
1.send something under separate cover另邮
We are airmailing you under separate cover the samples for the new season.
今另航空邮寄下季度的样品。
2.so as to以便于
He noted every detail so as to fix the scene in his mind.
他注意到了每一个细节以便牢记这个场面。
3.acquaint使熟悉;使了解
You will first need to acquaint yourself with the filing system.
你首先需要熟悉文件归档方法。
4.company brochure公司宣传手册
Enclosed please find our company brochure.
随附我公司的宣传册,请查收。
1.be interested in对……感兴趣
We believe that you will be interested in doing business with customers like us.
我们相信你方会有兴趣与我们这样的客户打交道。
2.as requested按照要求;应……要求
As requested,we are enclosing a fresh.
遵照你们的要求,我们随函附上一份新的。
3.herewith随同此信(或书、文件)
I enclose herewith a copy of the policy.
我随信附上一份保险单。
4.dispatch发送;调遣
More food supplies are ready for immediate dispatch.
更多的食品供应已备妥即刻发运。
5.invoice date发票日期
Payment is due within 60 days of the invoice date.
请在发票开立之日起60天内付款。
1.illustrated catalog图解目录;图示型录
We are enclosing our illustrated catalog and export prices.
随函寄去我们的产品插图目录及出口价目单。
2.acquaint使熟悉,使了解
You will first need to acquaint yourself with the filing system.
你首先需要熟悉文件归档方法。
3.look forward to期待
I now look forward to going back to work as soon as possible.
我现在盼望尽快回到工作中。
4.favorable良好的;满意的
Favorable policies are in effect to encourage employees’professional development.
这些优惠政策实际上是为了鼓励员工的专业发展。