1.We know from the Internet that your company specializes in exporting products.
我们从网上了解到贵公司专营出口产品。
2.The branch office/representative abroad has referred us to you for opening up business relations.
国外分公司(代表)推荐我们与贵方建立业务关系。
3.With a view to expanding the business you deal in,we are writing to you in the hope that we can establish a business relationship.
为了扩大贵公司经营的业务,特致函贵公司,希望能与贵公司建立业务关系。
4.On the recommendation of the Commercial Counselors Office,we have learned of your name and address.
经商务参赞处介绍,我们获悉你们的名称和地址。
5.Through the courtesy of the Commercial Counselor’s Office,we wish to establish a business relationship with you.
承蒙商务参赞处的好意,我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
6.We have obtained your name and address from the Communication Bank of China.
我们从中国交通银行处获悉你们的名称和地址。
1.We write to you today in the hope of establishing business relations with you.
我们今天致函贵公司,希望与贵公司建立业务关系。
2.We would like to enter into business relations with you on a basis of equality and mutual benefits.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
3.To expand our business and increase the products we deal in,we wish to establish a business relationship with you.
为了扩大业务,增加我们经营的产品,我们愿与你们建立业务关系。
1.Our company specializes in exporting silk to various foreign countries.
我们公司专门向各国出口丝绸。
2.You are in the market for a lighting fixture,which just falls into our business scope.
贵公司求购照明灯具,这正符合我们的经营范围。
3.We are to enter into business relations with you on a basis of mutual benefits and common developments.
我们愿在互惠互利、共同发展的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
4.The rich business experience that we have in business over ten years guarantees transport efficiency.
我们十多年丰富的业务经验能保证运输效率。
1.Our company specializes in...
我们公司专门经营……
2.We are a state-owned corporation specializing in...
我们是一家国有公司,专门经营……
E.Send information about the company’s products(catalog,price list,terms of the offer,etc.)
1.We shall be glad to quote you our lowest price upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
一收到你方详细要求,我们将乐意报最低价。
2.We are airmailing you a copy of our latest catalog under a separate cover for your reference.
另航寄我方最新目录一份,供参考。
3.Please send us a catalog and price list of the above-mention articles,as well as any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to potential customers.
请寄给我们上述产品的目录和价目表,以及任何描述性的传单,以便我传递给潜在的客户。
1.We look forward to your prompt reply.
我们期待您的及时回复。
2.We are waiting for your reply at your earliest convenience.
我们等待你方尽早的答复。
3.Thanks for your early reply.
感谢您的早日回复。
4.We will be deeply grateful if you kindly reply to us soon.
如能尽快回复,我们将不胜感激。
5.We are looking forward to hearing from you.
我们期待你的消息。
6.We would appreciate a prompt answer.
如能迅速答复,我们将不胜感激。