1.Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in Beijing.
请容我们自我介绍,我们是北京首屈一指的贸易公司。
2.Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.
我们希望与您建立商务关系。
3.We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our new product.
我们的新产品已经上市,特此奉告。
4.We are obliged to you for your enquiry of July 20.
承蒙贵公司7月20日来函询问,甚表感激。
5.We are anxious to contact some American firms with a view to acting as their selling agents.
我们深盼与美国公司接洽,希望成为其销售代理之一。
6.We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our new product.
我们的新产品已经上市,特此奉告。
7.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.
现向贵司自我介绍,我们是国营公司,专门经营轻工业品。
8.We are glad to send you this introductory letter,hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.
我们有幸自荐,盼望能有机会与你们合作,扩展业务。
9.I must apologize for my delay in answering your kind letter.
我对未及时回复您的来信感到非常抱歉。
10.We acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 10th July,and thank you for the order you have given us.
贵公司7月10日函收悉,对此次订货,我公司表示感谢。
1.Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
急切等候您的回音。
2.We look forward to your early reply.
盼贵公司及早回复。
3.We assure you of our best services at all times.
我们将随时为您服务。
4.I will inform you more fully in my next.
关于详情,将于下回奉告。
5.Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated.
如果您能立即处理这件事,我们将甚为感激。
6.May we expect your prompt response?
是否能很快收到您的回信?
7.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
8.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
9.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。
10.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。