购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Sentence Patterns
常用句型

Sentence Pattern 1 Information Source 信息来源

1.We learn your company from the Internet that you are one of the leading manufactures in this line.

我们从网上了解到贵公司是这一行业的主要生产商之一。

2.We owe your name and address to the Journal of Commerce.

我们从《商业日报》得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3.Having had /obtained the name and address of your company from ABC trading Company,we know that you deal in textiles.

通过ABC贸易公司的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址,并获悉你方经营纺织品。

Sentence Pattern 2 Purpose of the Letter:Establish Business Relations 写信目的:建立业务关系

1.We are writing you and hope to enter business relations with you.

我们写信给你方希望建立业务关系。

2.We are writing you and willing to open business relations with you.

我们写信是期望与贵公司建立业务关系。

3.We would like to take this opportunity to establish business relations with you.

我们愿借此机会与贵公司建立业务关系。

Sentence Pattern 3 Self-introduction (business scope of the company,etc.) 自我介绍(公司经营范围等)

1.We are an importer/exporter handling toys for many years.Our products have enjoyed a high reputation in the world for their good quality and reasonable price.

我们作为玩具进口商/出口商已有多年。我们的产品因质量好,价格合理,在世界上享有极高的声誉。

2.We are writing to introduce ourselves as large dealers in foodstuffs with good connections in the country.

现函告:我公司是在国内拥有大批客户的大型食品经销商。

3.We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as exporters dealing exclusively in garments.

作为专门经营服装的出口商,我们利用此机会进行自我介绍。

Sentence Pattern 4 Ask for Relevant Information 要求寄送有关资料

1.Please send us your catalogues and quotations.

请给我方发送你公司的商品目录和价目单。

2.We shall appreciate your catalogues and quotations.

如能获得你方公司的商品目录和价目单,我方不胜荣幸。

3.We will be pleased to have your catalogues and quotations.

我们将非常乐意收到你公司的商品目录和价目单。 +vUotG2XntOijIIH27jd6N4NZ1Y4fkiKMXRom8vX6My5g+dAD8xWvQa/Tl6Ge9nr

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×