购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Section 4
机上服务

45. 可以帮我把行李放上去吗?

Could you please help me put my baggage up there?

模拟现场

A: Could you please help me put my baggage up there?

可以帮我把行李放上去吗?

B: Sure. Leave it to me. 当然可以。交给我吧。

相关说法

● 可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?

Could you please help me get my baggage?

● 请帮我把行李放上去,好吗?

Would you please put my baggage up there?

46. 您可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?

Could you please get my baggage for me up there?

模拟现场

A: Could you please get my baggage for me up there?

您可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?

B: Here you are. 给你。

47. 请给我一条毛毯,好吗?

May I have a blanket, please?

模拟现场

A: May I have a blanket, please? 请给我一条毛毯,好吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

48. 能再给我一个枕头吗?

Could I get one extra pillow?

模拟现场

A: Could I get one extra pillow? 能再给我一个枕头吗?

B: Wait for a minute. I’ll fetch one for you. 请稍等。我去给您拿一个。

相关说法

● 请再给我一条毯子好吗?Could you give me one more blanket?

● 请再给我一个枕头。One extra pillow, please.

49. 什么时候可以使用电子产品?

When can I use my electronic devices?

模拟现场

A: When can I use my electronic devices? 什么时候可以使用电子产品?

B: Please wait for a moment. I’ll announce it soon. 请稍等会儿。一会儿我会通知您。

相关说法

● 耳机坏了。能给我换一副吗?

The earphones didn’t work. Can I get another pair?

● 这副耳机是坏的。能给我一副新的吗?

The headphones are not working. Can I have a new pair?

50. 对不起。我不知道如何打开阅读灯。

Excuse me. I don’t know how to turn on the reading light.

模拟现场

A: Excuse me. I don’t know how to turn on the reading light. 对不起。我不知道如何打开阅读灯。

B: Don’t worry. Let me help you. 别着急。我来帮助您。

相关说法

● 你们有报纸或杂志吗?Do you have any newspapers or magazines?

● 你们有没有中文报纸?Do you have Chinese newspapers?

● 你们有《华尔街日报》吗?Do you have The Wall Street Journal?

你知道吗 turn on“打开”,turn off“关上”,在英语中打开或者关闭电器要使用这两个短语,而不能用open和close。

51. 机上电影什么时候开始?

What time does the in-flight movie start?

模拟现场

A: What time does the in-flight movie start? 机上电影什么时候开始?

B: In a few minutes. 几分钟后。

相关说法

● 电影频道是哪个?Which is the movie channel?

● 我已经很久没看电影了。I haven’t seen a movie for a long time.

● 电影几点开始?What time will the film begin?

● 这是一部热门电影。The movie is a smash.

● 我通常喜欢动作片。I mostly like action movies.

必备单词

smash 热门

52. 飞机上提供午餐吗?

Will we be served lunch?

模拟现场

A: Will we be served lunch? 飞机上提供午餐吗?

B: Yes. We will serve you lunch at 11:30.

是的。我们会在11点半提供午餐。

相关说法

● 机上提供哪些饮料?What kind of drinks do you have?

● 请问晚餐几点开始供应?When do you start to serve dinner?

● 你喝点什么呢?What would you like to drink?

● 我要一杯脱因咖啡。I’ll have a decaf.

● 给我来杯卡布奇诺。I’d like a cappuccino.

● 我要一个松饼。I’ll have a muffin.

必备单词

decaf 无咖啡因咖啡

cappuccino 卡布奇诺咖啡

muffin 松饼

53. 我现在有点不舒服。可以过会儿再吃午餐吗?

Can I have lunch later? I don’t feel well right now.

模拟现场

A: Can I have lunch later? I don’t feel well right now.

我现在有点不舒服。可以过会儿再吃午餐吗?

B: Yes. We will serve you lunch later.

好的。我们稍后再为您提供午餐。

54. 午餐我有什么选择?

What are my choices for lunch?

模拟现场

A: What are my choices for lunch? 午餐我有什么选择?

B: We have chicken with noodles and pork with rice. Which would you like? 我们有鸡肉面和猪肉饭。您要哪个?

55. 请给我牛肉饭。

I’d like rice with beef, please.

模拟现场

A: What would you like, sir? 先生,您吃点什么?

B: I’d like rice with beef, please. 请给我牛肉饭。

相关说法

● 请给我橙汁。Orange juice, please.

● 请问您要吃牛肉还是猪肉?Beef or pork?

● 您要蛋卷还是乳蛋饼?Omelet or quiche?

● 还要再喝一点咖啡吗?Some more coffee?

● 可以给我一杯汽水加柠檬片吗?Can I have a soda with a lemon slice?

必备单词

omelet 蛋卷

quiche 乳蛋饼

56. 我可以换份素餐吗?

May I have a vegetarian meal instead?

必备单词

vegetarian 素食的

模拟现场

A: May I have a vegetarian meal instead? 我可以换份素餐吗?

B: OK, but we just have bread and milk. 好的,但我们只有面包和牛奶。

A: That’s OK. 好吧。

57. 请问想喝点什么?

Would you care for something to drink?

模拟现场

A: Would you care for something to drink? 请问想喝点什么?

B: One orange juice without ice, please. 一杯橙汁不加冰。

58. 您能给我杯水吗?

Can I have some water?

模拟现场

A: Can I have some water? 您能给我杯水吗?

B: OK, hot or cold? 好的,热的还是凉的?

59. 我可以等会儿再来点咖啡吗?

Can I have some coffee later?

模拟现场

A: Can I have some coffee later? 我可以等会儿再来点咖啡吗?

B: OK. 可以。

60. 请把餐盘拿走吧。

Please take the tray away.

必备单词

tray 餐盘

模拟现场

A: Are you finished? 请问您用完餐了吗?

B: Yes, I’ve finished. Please take the tray away. 是的,我吃完了。请把餐盘拿走吧。

61. 这个班机上有卖免税商品吗?

Do you sell duty-free items on this flight?

模拟现场

A: Do you sell duty-free items on this flight?

这个班机上有卖免税商品吗?

B: Yes, what do you want to buy?

是的,请问您要买什么?

情境演练

In the Plane

Thornberg: Why can’t I get the first-class meal? My network paid for it. Do you know who I am?

Stewardess A: Yes. We’ve all seen your program. Your episode “Flying Junkyards” was a very objective look at air traffic safety.

Stewardess B: It wasn’t nearly as edifying as “Bimbos of the Sky,” was it?

Thornberg: You think you’re funny. Fine. I’ve got your number.

Stewardess B: And I’ve got yours. So park it, sir.

Thornberg: Fine.

在飞机上

托恩贝里:为什么不给我吃头等舱的餐?我已经花了钱。你知道我是谁吗?

空姐A:是的。我们都看过你的节目。你的“飞行垃圾场”报道是客观检视航空安全的新闻。

空姐B:不过比不上“风流飞人”那样寓教于乐,对吧?

托恩贝里:你们认为自己很幽默。没关系。我记住了你的服务号码。

空姐B:而我也知道你的。坐下吧,先生。

托恩贝里:好吧。

句型Plus

Why can’t I get the first-class meal?

飞机上还有许多其他服务,如果需要乘务人员提供其他服务等时,可以这样说:

What kind of drinks do you have?(你们提供什么样的饮料?)

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?(请给我一个枕头和毛毯。)

I’m anxious about my connecting flight.(我担心能否赶上转班飞机。) CJo7KB1BKJ19O6ZSsjRHsI5404C4qiK5n5o1exWkuaHlFDwON+uTEo/gOMZ0qryP

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×