必备句——互动交流,句句用得上
I need to book a ticket to London.
我想预订一张去伦敦的机票。
●book a ticket 预订机票
●reserve a seat 预订机位
小情景会话
A:What can I do for you?
能为您做什么吗?
B:I need to book a ticket to London.
我想预订一张去伦敦的机票。
你还会用到
I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.
我想订一张去上海的机票。
Can you help me make reservations?
你可以帮我预订机位吗?
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我想预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机位。
When would you like to fly?
您需要什么时候的?
●make a reservation 预订机票
小情景会话
A:I'd like to make a reservation to Canberra.
我想订一张到堪培拉的机票。
B:When would you like to fly?
您需要什么时候的?
你还会用到
When would you like to leave?
您什么时候出发?
When do you plan to leave?
您打算什么时候离开?
How do you want to fly, coach or first class?
您要经济舱还是头等舱?
●first class 头等舱
●economy class=coach 经济舱
小情景会话
A:How do you want to fly, coach or first class?
您要经济舱还是头等舱?
B:I want an economy ticket.
我想要一张经济舱的机票。
你还会用到
Will you be traveling first class or economy?
你要头等舱还是经济舱的?
Do you want to go economy, business or first class?
你是想坐经济舱,商务舱还是头等舱?
Sorry, tomorrow's flight is full.
对不起,明天的航班已经满了。
小情景会话
A:Can I book tomorrow's flight?
现在可以预订明天的机票吗?
B:Sorry, tomorrow's flight is full.
对不起,明天的座位已经满了。
你还会用到
The economy tickets have been fully booked.
经济舱机票都已订完了。
Sorry, we have only first class left.
很抱歉,只剩头等舱的票了。
Any seats left on flight 14?
14航班还有座位吗?
Do you have any other flights?
还有其他航班吗?
小情景会话
A:Do you have any other flights?
还有其他航班吗?
B:No, that's it.
没有,只有这一个航班了。
你还会用到
Is there a flight to Tokyo?
有飞往东京的航班吗?
Are there any planes to London on Saturday?
星期六有去伦敦的班机吗?
What's the fare to Singapore?
到新加坡的机票价格是多少?
●in total 一共
小情景会话
A:What's the fare to Singapore?
到新加坡的机票价格是多少?
B:It's 1500 yuan in total.
一共1500元。
你还会用到
What's the fare, please?
票价是多少?
Would you like a single or a return ticket?
您要买单程还是往返票?
增补句——以备不时之需
Can I book a round-way ticket?
●round-way ticket 往返票
可以订往返票吗?
Would you like to go tourist class or first class?
●tourist class 二等舱;经济舱
你要二等舱还是头等舱?
I need to get a round-trip ticket to Seattle.
●round-trip ticket 往返机票
我需要一张到西雅图的往返机票。
What's your destination, please?
请问你去往哪里?
What is the exact air fare?
票价具体是多少?
Please wait a moment. Let me have a check.
请稍等,我查一查。
Children can travel half fare.
儿童可以买半票。
I want to book a ticket to Hong Kong on October 30th.
我想预订一张10月30日飞往香港的机票。
What flights are there to Guangzhou tomorrow?
明天有哪些航班去广州?
Is there any non-stop/direct flight to Shanghai on Saturday?
●non-stop/direct flight 直飞班机
星期六有直飞上海的班机吗?
How long is the flight from New York to Washington?
从纽约到华盛顿要飞多久?
The one-way ticket from San Francisco to Boston is$700.
●one-way ticket 单程票价
从旧金山到波士顿的单程票价为700美元。
I am sorry. The flight is fully booked for the 20th.
很抱歉,20日的机票全卖完了。
Hope you have a nice trip.
旅途愉快!
标准口语
A:Air China Reservation.May I help you?
国航预订部。我可以为您效劳吗?
B:Yes, I'd like to book your flight from Beijing to London on May 5.
是的,我想订一张你们5月5日从北京飞往伦敦的机票。
A:We have two flights on May 5:flights 305 and 405.
我们在5月5日那天有两班:305和405。
B:Will you tell me the departure time of 305?
●departure time 起飞时间
请告诉我305号班机的起飞时间好吗?
A:Flight 305 departs at 5:00 p. m.,and it's a nonstop flight.
305号班机下午5点起飞,它是直航班机。
B:OK. I'll take this one.How much is the fare?
好的。我就要这一航班。票价多少?
A:One way is 2000 yuan.
单程票2000元。
B:Please reserve a business class ticket for me.
请帮我留一张商务舱机票。
实战口语
A:Reservation Center, First Flight Airlines.May I help you?
第一航空公司预订中心。有什么事吗?
B:I'd like to take flight 902 for San Francisco, leaving here at 2:30 today.
我想搭902班次,今天2:30飞往旧金山的班机。
A:One moment, please……I am sorry. It's fully booked.
请稍等片刻……抱歉,全都被订完了。
B:Do you have a seat on another flight?
其他航班有位吗?
A:Please let me check……Yes, there is a seat left on 4:30 flight. Would you like to reserve it?
我帮你查一下……有,4:30的航班还有空位,要不要订呢?
B:What time does it arrive in San Francisco?
飞机什么时候到旧金山?
A:6:30,sir.
先生,六点半。
B:That's fine.I’ll take it.
好的,就这个航班。
MEMO
_______