必备句——互动交流,句句用得上
Where is security check?
在哪里安检?
小情景会话
A:Where is security check?
在哪里安检?
B:It's over there.
就在那边。
你还会用到
Can you tell me where security check is?
你知道安检在哪里吗?
Do you mind if I search your bag?
您介意我检查一下您的包么?
小情景会话
A:Do you mind if I search your bag?
您介意我检查一下您的包么?
B:No, I don't mind.
不介意。
你还会用到
May I open your bag and have a look?
我可以打开您的包看看吗?
Sure, go ahead.
当然可以,请便。
Take off your jacket, please.
请脱下外衣。
●take off 脱下
●set down 放下
小情景会话
A:Take off your jacket, please.
请脱下外衣。
B:OK. Wait a minute.
好的,稍等。
你还会用到
Please take off your shoes.
请脱下您的鞋。
Please remove your belt.
请卸下您的腰带。
Please set down your belongings.
请您拿出随身物品。
Please raise your arms.
请您抬起双臂。
Turn around, please.
请转身。
Do you carry any metallic items?
您携带了金属物品吗?
●metallic items 金属物品 ●dangerous goods 危险品
小情景会话
A:Do you carry any metallic items?
您携带了金属物品吗?
B:Oh, yes!My house keys.
哦,没错!我家的钥匙。
你还会用到
Is there anything liquid in your luggage?
你的行李里有液体物品吗?
Do you have lighters/water in your bag?
你包里有打火机、水吗?
Are there any dangerous goods in your baggage?
里面有危险品吗?
增补句——以备不时之需
I need to get through security check, where is it?
●get through security 过安检
我需要过安检,在哪里呢?
Please walk through the security gate.
●security gate 安检门
请通过安检门。
Please put your handbag onto the X-ray scanner.
●X-ray scanner 安检设备
请把你的手提袋放在安检设备上。
Please open your bag. We'd like to have a look.
请把您的包打开,我们要检查一下。
Please put your lap-top and all electronic things in this tray!
请把您的笔记本和电子产品拿出来放在这个托盘里。
Is this bag OK as hand luggage?
●hand luggage 手提行李
这个包随身带上飞机可以吗?
You are not allowed to bring this inside.
这个不能带入。
I'm sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.
●prohibited item 违禁品
很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品。
You can't take it with you into the plane.
您不能把它带上飞机。
You can leave it here or have it checked in.
你可以丢在这或托运。
If you can't come back within a month, we won't keep it for you.
如果一个月之内,您不来领的话,我们将不再替您保存。
I wasn't aware of that rule.
●be aware of 知道;意识到
我不知道有这个规定。
Keep your bags in your sight at all times.
请随时看好您的行李。
Make sure your bags are attended to at all times.
请随时保管好自己的行李。
Checking is done, and thank you for your corporation.
检查完毕,谢谢合作。
标准口语
A:Is this your bag?
这是你的包吗?
B:Yes.
是的。
A:Would you mind opening it for a check?
是的。你介意打开一下检查吗?
B:No, not at all. There you go.
不,没关系。给你。
A:Thank you. What are these?
谢谢。这些是什么?
B:Oh, these are presents for my friends.
哦,这是我给朋友带的礼物。
A:Sorry, you are not permitted to take these on board.
●be permitted to do 被允许做某事
对不起。这些是不允许带上飞机的。
B:What should I do with them?
那我该怎么处置它们呢?
A:You could leave them with us until you come back. But you must come back in 30 days.Or you can give them away.
你可以把它们留在这,等你回来取。但必须在30天之内。或者您可以扔了它们。
B:Oh, I will leave them with you.
哦,那我就放在你们这里吧。
实战口语
A:Miss, please put your handbag onto the X-ray scanner.
小姐,请把你的手提袋放在X光扫描机上面。
B:Oh, sure.
哦,没问题。
A:Now step through this arch.(The arch makes a sound.)Please step over here, Miss.
●step through 通过
现在通过这道拱门。(拱门发出了一阵响声。)小姐,请到这儿来。
B:Did I do something wrong?Is everything OK?
我做错了什么吗?有问题吗?
A:Don't worry. Are you carrying anything metallic on your person?
不要担心。你身上带了金属类的东西了吗?
B:Oh, yes!It's my keys.
哦,没错!是我的钥匙。
A:Please put them into this plastic container and walk through the arch again.
●plastic container 塑料容器
请把钥匙放在这个塑料容器里,然后再通过这道拱门。
B:Like this?
是这样吗?
A:Yes. You're OK now.Don't forget your handbag and keys there, Miss.
是的。现在没问题了。小姐,别忘了你那边的手提袋和钥匙。
B:I won't. Thank you very much.
我不会忘的。非常感谢。