购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 4

航班延误

必备句——互动交流,句句用得上

Flight KY-209 to Paris is delayed.

飞往巴黎的KY-209航班晚点了。

小情景会话

A:Flight KY-209 to Paris is delayed.

飞往巴黎的KY-209航班晚点了。

B:How annoying!

真烦人!

你还会用到

The board shows it'll be delayed.

显示牌显示航班延误。

My flight has been delayed.

我的航班延误了。

The delay is due to heavy rain.

因为大雨,航班延误了。

●due to 由于;因为

小情景会话

A:Why is the plane late?

为什么飞机会晚点呢?

B:The delay is due to heavy rain.

因为大雨,航班延误了。

你还会用到

The flight was delayed because of bad weather.

天气不好,飞机晚点。

How long will the delay last?

延误多长时间?

●put off 推迟

小情景会话

A:How long will the delay last?

延误多长时间?

B:About an hour.

大约1小时。

你还会用到

We'll be put off for 1 hour.

我们的航班将推迟1小时。

The flight will be delayed for 30 minutes.

本次班机延迟30分钟。

Sorry, I'm not sure about it.

抱歉,我不太清楚。

When will the flight depart?

航班什么时候起飞?

小情景会话

A:When will the flight depart?

航班什么时候起飞?

B:We'll depart in half an hour.

我们半小时后起飞。

你还会用到

May I inquire about the departure time?

请问飞机何时起飞?

We are so sorry about that.

我们为此很抱歉。

增补句——以备不时之需

This flight has been delayed because of the heavy fog.

这次航班因为大雾延误了。

All flights have been cancelled because of the snowstorm.

由于暴风雪所有航班取消。

We'll announce the departure time as soon as possible.

我们将尽快通知起飞时间。

Due to weather condition, all flights to Taipei will be delayed.

由于气候不佳,所有飞往台北的班机都将延后起飞。

Don't worry, please wait a moment.

不要着急,您稍等一会儿。

We haven't got any notice.Please take it easy.

我们还没有接到任何通知。请稍安勿躁。

Pay attention to the announcement.

●pay attention to 注意

请注意广播通知。

The flight has been delayed today, due to late arrival plane.

由于飞机晚到,本次航班延误了。

The flight has not taken off yet in Beijing due to the poor visibility.

●poor visibility 能见度低

这架班机因能见度低还没有从北京起飞。

No kidding!We'll miss the connecting flight.

别开玩笑!我们会赶不上转乘航班的。

Sorry to keep you waiting so long.

让您久等了。

We are really sorry to cause you a lot of trouble.

给你们带来诸多不便,我们真的很抱歉。

标准口语

A:Sir, what's the boarding time?

先生,什么时候可以登机?

B:I am sorry. The flight is late.Please go to the waiting room for

further notice.

抱歉,航班晚点了,请到候机大厅等候进一步通知。

A:I don't want to miss my flight.

我可不想错过我的航班。

B:Don't worry. We will keep you well informed.

别担心,我们会随时联系您的。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

实战口语

A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

上午好,先生。有什么能为您效劳的?

B:My flight has been delayed.Can you tell me why?

我的航班延误了。我想知道原因。

A:It is delayed because of some mechanical faults.

延误是因为一些机械故障。

B:How long will the delay last?

延误多长时间?

A:Maybe two or three hours. The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible.

可能要两三个小时吧。出发时间会尽快宣布的。

B:But I have to get to Paris by this evening.

但我必须在今晚之前抵达巴黎。

A:Sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

B:Would you please try to find any other available flight?

你可以试着找其他航班吗?

A:Please wait a minute. I'll go and ask for it.

您稍等一下。我去帮您问问。

MEMO

_______ +gA+/Hj/YXrOhGOSgb6MoDLprWJaWjAoDnsCCd7wqE+uflQ4zAbaStfCSl9qcFFt

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×