购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 3

转机换乘

必备句——互动交流,句句用得上

Is this the direct flight to Paris?

这班飞机直飞巴黎吗?

●direct flight 直达航班

●stop over 停留一下(在某处)

小情景会话

A:Is this the direct flight to Paris?

这班飞机直飞巴黎吗?

B:No, it goes to Paris via London.

不,是经由伦敦飞巴黎的。

你还会用到

Is it direct?

是直飞吗?

I want to take a direct flight.

我想搭乘直飞的航班。

Are the flights non-stop?

是直飞的航班吗?

No. They are going to stop over at San Fransisco.

不是的。要在旧金山停留。

You have to transfer in Singapore.

你得在新加坡转机。

小情景会话

A:Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

B:You have to transfer in Singapore.

你得在新加坡转机。

你还会用到

I have to change flights in Denver.

我必须在丹佛转机。

You have a layover in Chicago.

你要在芝加哥作短暂停留。

You'll change planes in Chicago.

你将在芝加哥换机。

Where is the transfer counter?

办理转机手续的柜台在哪?

●transfer counter 转机柜台

小情景会话

A:Where is the transfer counter?

办理转机手续的柜台在哪?

B:Turn left and go straight ahead.

向左转,然后一直往前走。

你还会用到

Where should I check in for the transfer?

请问到哪里办理转机手续?

Take the lift over there and turn left.You won’t miss it.

乘坐那边的电梯然后左转,您会看到的。

How long is the layover?

停留多长时间?

小情景会话

A:How long is the layover?

停留多长时间?

B:It's 2 hours.

2小时。

你还会用到

You'll have 2 hours layover.

你需要停留2小时。

How long will the stopover be?

停留多长时间?

How long will we stay here?

我们要在这儿停留多长时间呢?

I've missed my connecting flight.

我没赶上我的转机。

●connecting flight 转机

小情景会话

A:I've missed my connecting flight.

我没赶上我的转机。

B:Don't worry. You can take the next one.

别担心,你可以坐下一班。

你还会用到

I missed my connecting flight to Tokyo.

我没赶上去东京的转乘航班。

May I have a transit pass, please?

我需要一份过境签证。

●transit pass 过境签证

小情景会话

A:May I have a transit pass, please?

我需要一份过境签证。

B:Here you are.

给你。

你还会用到

I need a transit pass.

我需要一份过境签证。

增补句——以备不时之需

I want to take a connecting flight in the afternoon.

我要乘下午的转机航班。

I am a connecting passenger to San Francisco.

●connecting passenger 转机旅客

我是转机到旧金山的旅客。

I have to make a connection to Melbourne at 9:00.

●make a connection 转乘

我要转乘9点去墨尔本的航班。

I have a connecting flight to Miami.

我得赶去迈阿密的换乘航班。

Will the plane arrive on schedule?

●on schedule 如期;按计划

飞机会按时到达吗?

Your connecting flight takes off two hours later.

您的换乘航班2小时后起飞。

What time is our connecting flight?

我们转机的班次是几点?

Transit to Melbourne. Please go this way.

转机去墨尔本,请从这儿走。

Where shall I wait for my connecting flight?

我该在哪里等候转机呢?

How long will we be at this airport?

我们要在这个机场停留多久?

You'd better hurry up.The passengers are boarding.

●hurry up 赶紧

你最好快点。正在登机。

You can take this shuttle to go  there.

你可以搭乘机场班车去。

All your checked luggage will be transferred to your connecting flight.

你所有的托运行李会转送到你所转搭的班机上。

You will not miss your connecting flight, as we are on time.

●on time  准时

我们会准时到达的,误不了你转机。

标准口语

A:May I help you?

要我效劳吗?

B:Yes. I'm a transit passenger for flight HF306.Can you tell me where to go?

是的,我是HF306次航班的过境旅客,你能告诉我怎么走吗?

A:Let me see. Well, you're at the wrong gate.Your plane leaves from Gate 9.

我想想看。哦,您走错门了,您的班机从第9号登机门起飞。

B:Oh, my gosh. Where is it?

哦,天啊!9号门在哪儿呢?

A:That's at the other end of the terminal!

在航站楼另一边的尽头!

B:I hope it hasn't left without me.

希望它不会不等我就起飞。

A:No, don't worry. Just follow me, please.

不会的,不要担心。请跟我来。

实战口语

A:Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

先生,您早。有什么我可以效劳的吗?

B:Yes. It says on my tickets……I am supposed to change to flight NH-803 at Bangkok, for Stockholm.

●be supposed to 应该

是的,我的机票上写着……我应该在曼谷转搭NH-803的班机去斯德哥尔摩。

A:Yes, sir. But can I see your tickets first, just to make sure?

好的,先生。我可以看看您的机票吗?只是确认一下。

B:Of course, here is my ticket.

当然,机票在这里。

A:You are right, sir……

没错,先生。

B:Do you think I have enough time for my connecting flight?

你觉得我转机的时间够吗?

A:Sure. And we will let you have the top priority to get off the aircraft when arriving at Bangkok.

●top priority 优先

当然。到达曼谷时,我们会让您优先下机。

B:That's very nice of you to do so.

这样非常好。

A:You are welcome. But we do this to all transfer passengers.

不客气。我们都是让要转机的旅客优先下机。

MEMO

_______ F6tBI/157sqVM0paModYIvm3QdaaZYsyVwnGpdysgi+R5XpT2NyKynNW71nN2Yzo

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×