购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 2

行李托运

必备句——互动交流,句句用得上

Do you have anything to check in?

有什么要托运的吗?

●carry-on 手提行李

小情景会话

A:Do you have anything to check in?

有什么需要托运的吗?

B:Yes, a suitcase and the carry-on.

是的,一个行李箱和这个随身的。

你还会用到

Do you have any luggage?

您有行李吗?

No, I only have a handbag.

没有,我只有一个手提包。

Any baggage to check?

有没有要托运的行李?

I have no baggage to check.

我没有行李要托运。

Put your suitcases here.

请把您的行李放到这里。

小情景会话

A:Put your suitcases here.

请把您的行李放到这里。

B:All right.

好的。

你还会用到

Please put your luggage on the scales.

请将您的行李放在秤上。

You needn't weigh your handbag.

手提包不必过秤了。

What's the weight limit?

行李限重多少?

●weight limit 行李限重

●free allowance 免费额

小情景会话

A:What's the weight limit?

行李限重多少?

B:20kg.

20公斤。

你还会用到

How much checked in baggage is free of charge?

免费限额是多少呢?

I want to know the luggage allowance.

我想了解一下行李的重量限额是多少。

Your baggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

小情景会话

A:Your baggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

B:You mean I have to pay for the delivery, right?

您的意思是我必须付运费,对吗?

你还会用到

Your baggage is not over the limit.

你的行李没有超重。

Your luggage is overweight.

您的行李超重了。

Your bags are 30 pounds over weight.

你的袋子超重30磅。

What's the baggage allowance?

请问可以带多少免费行李?

小情景会话

A:What's the baggage allowance?

请问可以带多少免费行李?

B:It's 25 kilos per person.

每人25公斤。

你还会用到

How much hand luggage am I allowed?

我可以携带多少件手提行李呢?

You are allowed only 30 pounds of baggage.

你只允许携带30磅的行李。

增补句——以备不时之需

Do you have any baggage to check in?

您有行李要托运吗?

I've got two pieces of luggage to check in.

我要托运两件行李。

I'd like to have these checked through to L. A.

我想把这些行李直接托运到洛杉矶。

Please fill out the luggage tags and tie each to a suitcase.

●luggage tag 行李标签

请填好行李标签并把它们分别系在箱子上。

I'll carry this overnight bag by myself.

我将自己带这个小旅行包。

How many pieces of carry-on luggage are permitted?

我可以随身携带几件行李?

You're allowed only 20 pounds of luggage.

您只能带20磅行李。

Hand-luggage may be carried on board with you.

手提行李可以随身携带。

The charge for overweight is$5 per kilo.

超重费是每公斤5美元。

These are your baggage checks.

●baggage check 行李托运单

这些是您的行李托运单。

It's your voucher, and you can get your luggage back with it.

这是您的行李回执,您凭它取行李。

Your luggage is all checked in.

您行李的托运手续已经办妥。

标准口语

A:I want to check in my baggage.

我想要托运我的行李。

B:Please put your baggage on the scales.

请把行李放在秤上。

A:Sure. Could you give me a hand?

好的。能帮我一下吗?

B:With pleasure. Your baggage is not over the limit.

我很乐意。你的行李没有超重。

A:Okay. I still have one shoulder bag.May I carry it with me on board?

●shoulder bag 挎包

好的,我还有一个挎包,可以把它带上飞机吗?

B:Of course, you can. Have a nice flight.

当然可以。祝您旅途愉快。

实战口语

A:How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

先生,您有几件行李要托运?

B:These three pieces. I'll carry this carry-on bag with me.

这三件。手提包我会随身携带。

A:Is your luggage labelled, sir?

先生,您的行李贴好标签了吗?

B:Yes, it is.

都贴好了。

A:Alright. Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?

好的,请把您所有的行李都放到磅秤上。

B:Sure. How about this carry-on bag?

好的。这件手提行李也放上吗?

A:No need……You've got 10 kilos overweight, sir. I'm afraid there'll be an excess luggage charge.

●excess luggage charge 超重行李费

不用过秤……先生,您的行李超重10千克,恐怕您需要交超重行李费。

B:How much should I pay for it?

我得付多少行李超重费?

A:It's 100 yuan. 10 yuan for each kilogram.

100元钱。每千克10元钱。

MEMO

_______ arjzRpIS5iQzVY+VLkw3o+svRhlqW/IdQBKPzNzfnrEB44M/3bNyamV1rtSNCEzX

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×