购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 1

办理登机

必备句——互动交流,句句用得上

Where is the check-in counter?

办理登机手续的柜台在哪?

●check-in counter 入口检查处

小情景会话

A:Where is the check-in counter for Air China?

请问中国国际航空公司办理登机手续的柜台在哪?

B:To your right, ma'am.

女士,就在您右手边。

你还会用到

Please show your passport at the counter.

请到柜台出示您的护照。

When do you start check-in?

你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.起飞前2小时。

May I check in here?

可以在这儿办理登机吗?

●check in 办理登机

小情景会话

A:May I check in here for flight MU 362?

这里是MU362航班登机手续办理处吗?

B:Yes, that's right.

是的,没错。

你还会用到

I would like to check in.

我要办理登机手续。

May I have your ticket and passport, please?

我可以看一下你的机票和护照吗?

Where do I check in?

我在哪儿办理登机手续?

小情景会话

A:Where do I check in?

我在哪儿办理登机手续?

B:Please line up here for economy class.

经济舱乘客请在这儿排队。

你还会用到

I want to check in for my flight to Tokyo.

我想办理飞往东京的航班登机手续。

When  do I start boarding?

什么时候才开始登机?

●start boarding 开始登机

●boarding time 登机时间

小情景会话

A:When do I start boarding?

什么时候才开始登机?

B:It's time for boarding.

现在是登机的时间了。

你还会用到

When will the flight begin boarding?

航班什么时间开始登机?

Boarding will begin in a few minutes.

几分钟之后就开始登机。

What is the boarding time?

几点登机?

Where should we board the plane?

我们应该在哪里登机?

小情景会话

A:Where should we board the plane?

我们应该在哪里登机?

B:At gate 10.

在10号门。

你还会用到

Tell me the gate number, please.

请告诉我登机口号码。

Where is Gate 2?

2号登机口在哪里?

Take the escalator over there and turn left.You will see it.

乘坐那边的电梯然后向左转,你会就看见了。

增补句——以备不时之需

Is this where we check in for flight 717 to Shanghai?

请问飞往上海的717号航班是在这办登记手续吗?

You can get a boarding pass at that counter.

●boarding pass 登机牌

您先到那个柜台去取登机牌。

Where can I get the 9:30 flight to Seoul?

请问9:30飞往首尔的飞机在哪登机?

Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?

●window seat 靠窗的位子 aisle seat 靠走廊的位子

您想要靠窗的位子还是靠过道的?

I want a window seat.

我要一个靠窗户的座位。

Where should I go after checking in?

办完登机手续后我应往哪里走?

Please go to the international departure lobby and wait there.

●international departure lobby 国际出境厅

请到国际出境厅等候。

Can you direct me to gate 7,please?

请问到7号登机口怎么走?

Follow the sign and you will find.

跟着指示牌走就能找到了。

Now please go to the waiting room and we will remind you then.

●waiting room 候机厅

请到候机厅我们到时会通知。

We'll begin pre-boarding soon.

我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。

Now we'd like to begin general boarding.

现在请所有旅客登机。

Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate 5.

飞往悉尼的123次航班正在5号登机口登机。

Please get your passport and boarding pass ready.

请准备好您的护照和登机牌。

Come aboard quickly, the plane will take off in a minute.

●take off 起飞 in a minute 马上;立刻

快登机,飞机马上就要起飞了。

标准口语

A:Excuse me, miss. Should I check in here for MS121?

小姐,请问我现在可以办理MS121航班的登机手续吗?

B:Yes. Ticket and passport, please.

可以了,请出示机票和护照。

A:Here you are. Any seat preference?

给你。您对座位有要求吗?

B:Can I have an aisle seat?

能给我过道的座位吗?

A:No problem. Wish you a nice trip.

没问题。祝您旅途愉快。

实战口语

A:Is this the right counter for Air China Flight 305 to Washington?

这是国航飞往华盛顿的305号班机的办理柜台吗?

B:Yes, it is. Can I help you?

是的,我可以效劳吗?

A:I want to check in.

我要办理登机手续。

B:Can you show me your ticket and passport?

能看下你的机票和护照吗?

A:Sure, here you are.

当然,给你。

B:OK. Please keep them well.

好的,请保管好它们。

A:Thank you. What is the gate number of my flight?

谢谢。我的班机的登机门是几号?

B:It's gate 5. Just go ahead then turn right.

5号。一直往前走,然后右转。

A:I see. What time do I have to be at the gate?

我明白了。我得在什么时候到登机门?

B:You may board now. Here is your boarding pass.

您现在就可以登机了,这是您的登机牌。

MEMO

_______ w+f9SzlnhXs3Azgctkh0ZdhigK9TW/ROGiBJhcEbYOm8w58HwY5XwyTDKFz6UK6/

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×