购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Part Two

Model Dialogues

Dialogue One

Doctor:Hello!I am Dr.Lin.Can I help you?

医生:你好,我是林医生。我可以帮助你吗?

Patient:I want to see a doctor,please.I don’t feel very well,but I don’t know what to do.

病人:我需要看医生。我感觉不舒服,不知道该怎么办。

Doctor:What are your symptoms?

医生:你有哪些症状呢?

Patient:I have a temperature,and I am feeling tired and aching.

病人:我发烧,感觉酸痛乏力。

Doctor: You need to see a doctor of Internal Medicine. Do you understand Chinese?

医生:你需要看内科医生。你会讲中文吗?

Patient:No,I’m afraid not.

病人:不会。

Doctor: You have to register first. Then I will take you to the Outpatient Department.

医生:你需要先挂号,然后我带你去门诊部。

Patient: Where is the registration office ?

病人:请问挂号处在哪?

Doctor:Go straight ahead,and you will see the registration office in front of you. By the way , do you have a patient ID card ?

医生:一直走,挂号处就在你前面。顺便问一下,你有就诊卡吗?

Patient:No,I don’t have one.This is my first time to this hospital.

病人:没有,这是我第一次来这个医院。

Doctor: Then you need to go to the reception and fill in your personal information to get a medical card.

医生:那你需要先去服务台填写个人信息办理就诊卡。

Patient:OK.Thank you very much.

病人:好的,非常感谢。

Dialogue Two

Doctor:Hello,may I help you? I am Dr.Lee.

医生:你好,我能帮助你吗?我是李医生。

Patient:Yes,please!I have a severe headache.I need to see a doctor.Where do I have to go?

病人:是的,我头疼,需要看医生。我该去哪个科呢?

Doctor:You need to see a Neurologist,and the Neurology Department is on the 4th floor.

医生:你需要看神经科医生,神经科在四楼。

Patient:OK.Thank you. Can you tell me where the elevator is , please ?

病人:好的,谢谢。你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?

Doctor: The elevators are over there around the corner.You just go down the corridor and then turn left.You will see them right in front of you.

医生:电梯就在那边拐角处。你沿着走廊一直走然后左转,就能看到电梯在你面前。

Patient:Thank you so much.

病人:非常感谢。

Doctor:But you need to register first.

医生:但你需要先挂号。

Patient:Thank you.You are very kind,Dr.Lee.

病人:谢谢。你人真好,李医生。

Doctor:It’s my pleasure.

医生:不客气。

Dialogue Three

Patient:Hello!I often feel a headache from time to time. What department should I go ?

病人:您好,我常常感到头疼,应该挂什么科呢?

Nurse:Hello! I suggest you register at the Neurology Department.Is this your first visit to our hospital ?

护士:您好!建议您挂神经科,这是您第一次来我院就诊吗?

Patient:Yes.How can I get registered?

病人:是的,请问怎么挂号?

Nurse:If you have brought your ID card or any other valid documents,you can go to the registration windows directly.If not, please fill in the Registration Form for the First Visit Patients ,and then confirm your identity at the verification desk on the right.Finally, you can register at the registration windows.

护士:如果您带了身份证或其他有效证件,可以直接到挂号窗口挂号,未带的话请填写好《初诊病人登记表》,然后到右边实名认证审核处核实身份后再去挂号。

Patient:OK.I would like to register with Dr.Liu,but he is not available now.What should I do?

病人:好的。我想挂刘主任的号,可是他的号已经挂不到了,我该怎么办?

Nurse:If you insist on Dr.Liu,there are two options. You can go to his office to ask whether he could offer an extra registration and then register at the window.Heisnow in Room 212 on the 2nd floor.Or you can make an appointment with him today for the next week.

护士:您一定要看刘主任门诊的话,有两个方法。一是您去他的诊间,请他帮您加号,然后再去挂号窗口挂号,他现在在2楼的212号房间;二是您今天可以挂他下周的预约号。

Patient:OK.Then how could I make a registration for the next week please?

病人:好的,请问我如何挂下周的号呢?

Nurse:You can either go to the registration window directly or just make a call or send messages with your mobile phone.Besides, you may also register on the Internet or App .You can come to the hospital on the appointed day,get a number and pay at the hospital after getting your appointed registration.

护士:您可以直接到挂号窗口挂号,也可以在家里通过电话、短信、网络、APP等任意一种方式挂号,预约后你来医院取号缴费即可。

Patient:Thank you.

病人:谢谢。

Useful Structures

1.You need to see a doctor of Internal Medicine.

你需要看内科医生。

2.You have to register first.

你需要先挂号。

3.I will take you to the(Outpatient)Department.

我带你去(门诊)部。

4.Where is the registration office?

请问挂号处在哪?

5.Go straight ahead,and you will see the registration office in front of you.

直走,挂号处就在你前面。

6.Then you need to go to the reception and fill in your personal information to get a medical card.

那你需要先去服务台填写个人信息办理就诊卡。

7.The Neurology Department is on the 4th floor.

神经科在四楼。

8.Can you tell me where the elevator is,please?

你能告诉我电梯在哪吗?

9.The elevators are over there around the corner.

电梯就在那边拐角处。

10.You just go down the corridor and then turn left.

你沿着走廊一直走然后左转。

11.You will see the elevators right in front of you.

你会看到电梯在你面前。

12.What department should I go?

我应该挂什么科呢?

13.I suggest you register at the Neurology Department.

我建议您挂神经科。

14.Is this your first visit to our hospital?

这是您第一次来我院就诊吗?

15.Please fill in the Registration Form for the First Visit Patients.

请填写《初诊病人登记表》。

16.You can register at the registration windows.

你可以到挂号窗口挂号。

17.You can go to his office to ask whether he could offer an extra registration.

您去他的诊间,请他帮您加号。

18.You may also register on the Internet or App.

您可以在家里通过网络或APP方式挂号。 YFOeC0mT8KzwmsuuLq2HgaDmi8kxQulI54HEyUVA+0NbJ/u37ziNPjDUaIdTHj/9

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×