终于,一连串的手续告一段落,现在你可以坐在属于你的座位上享受空乘人员优质的服务了。大胆说出你的需求,这也是你的权益,只要你能正确地表达所需,相信受过良好训练的空乘人员们可以让你拥有宾至如归的感觉。另外,上飞机之后请关掉随身的电子产品,直到机组人员广播可以使用为止,以确保飞行安全!
Flight Attendant: Good morning! Thank you for flying Japan Air. Is there anything that I can help you with?
早安!欢迎您乘坐日本航空,有什么可以为您服务的吗?
Jessie: I want to change my seat because one of my friends is also on this plane. May I switch 1 to a seat* that's near 2 him?
我想换座位,因为我有一位朋友也在这班飞机上,我可以换到他的座位附近吗?
*可以换成→ move 3 to a seat 换座位
Flight Attendant: I am sorry. All seats are full* 4 today, but I can check for you. Please wait.
不好意思,今天的座位都满了,但是我可以帮您核实一下,请您稍候。
*可以换成→ occupied 5 , taken 占满了
Jessie: OK, please!
好的,麻烦你了。
Flight Attendant: I am sorry. I have checked but there isn't any vacant* 6 seat.
很抱歉,我查过了,但是真的没有空位。
*可以换成→ empty 7 , unoccupied 8 空着的
Jessie: Ah, never mind then. Thank you.
啊!没关系,谢谢你。
1 switch [swɪtʃ] v 交换;转移
2 near [nɪə(r)] adj 靠近的
3 move [mu:v] v 移动;搬家
4 full [fʊl] adj 满的
5 occupied [ˈɒkjʊpaɪd] adj 已占用的
6 vacant [ˈveɪkənt] adj 空着的;未被占用的
7 empty [ˈemptɪ] adj 空的;缺少的
8 unoccupied [ˌʌnˈɒkjʊpaɪd] adj 没人占用的;空的
1 Could you show me to seat 17A?
可以带我到17A的座位吗?
2 I am sorry, but I think you are in my seat.
对不起,你好像坐了我的位子。
3 Could you put my baggage into the compartment 1 ?
你可以帮我把行李放到置物箱吗?
4 Please give me a pair of earphones and a blanket 2 .
请给我一副耳机和一条毛毯。
5 Excuse me, where is the lavatory 3 ?
不好意思,请问盥洗室在哪里?
6 Please adjust 4 your seat forward.
请把您的座椅调前。
7 I am not hungry now. Could you bring my dinner later?
我现在不饿,可以晚一点再送餐给我吗?
8 Could you give me today's lunch menu?
可以给我今天午餐的菜单吗?
9 I'd like beef 5 stew 6 with rice, please.
请给我一份牛肉炖饭。
10 Could you ask the passenger 7 in front of me to straighten 8 up his chair? I can't have my meal!
可以帮我请前面的乘客把椅背放直吗?这样我用餐不方便。
11 What drinks do you serve 9 ? Is the alcohol free?
你们有哪些饮料呢?酒是免费的吗?
12 We will start selling duty-free products 10 right after the dinner is served.
晚餐之后我们会开始提供免税商品的售卖服务。
13 We are now passing through some turbulence 11 . Please fasten 12 your seat belts 13 .
我们现在正要经过一阵不稳定的气流,请系好您的安全带。
14 Can I offer you a drink?
需要喝点饮料吗?
A: Hey, Miss. I think you're in my seat.
嗨,小姐,你坐到我的座位上了。
B: I apologize.
我很抱歉。
A: Sir, since you are awake, would you like to order your dinner now?
先生,既然您睡醒了,现在要不要点一份晚餐呢?
B: You read my mind.
我也这么想。
A: We serve Bourbon, Vodka and Brandy and they are free.
我们免费供应波本、伏特加和白兰地。
B: Sounds Good!
听起来很不错。
1 compartment [kəmˈpɑ:tmənt] n 置物箱;隔间
2 blanket [ˈblæŋkɪt] n 毛毯
3 lavatory [ˈlævətrɪ] n 厕所;盥洗室
4 adjust [əˈdʒʌst] v 调节;使适应
5 beef [bi:f] n 牛肉
6 stew [stju:] n 炖煮的食物
7 passenger [ˈpæsɪndʒə(r)] n 乘客;旅客
8 straighten [streɪt] v 把…… 弄直
9 serve [sɜ:v] v 供应(饮食);为…… 服务
10 product [ˈprɒdʌkt] n 商品;产品
11 turbulence [ˈtɜ:bjələns] n 气流;动乱;骚动
12 fasten [ˈfɑ:sn] v 系紧
13 belt [belt] n 腰带;带子