当你办完登机手续后,距离登机还有剩余时间,或当你回国时手头还有多余的外币,你可以选择到机场内的免税商店逛一逛,买些自己想要的商品或是送人的礼物吧!
Jessie: How much is the lotion* 1 ?
请问这瓶乳液多少钱?
* 可以换成→ moisturizer 2 保湿产品 / cream 乳霜 / cleanser 3 洗面乳 / toner 4 化妆水 / makeup remover 5 卸妆产品
Shop Assistant: One hundred dollars each.
每瓶100美元。
Jessie: I'll take three.
请给我3瓶。
Shop Assistant: OK, that'll be 300 dollars. Would you like me to wrap it up for you?
好的,一共是300美元,需要我帮您包装起来吗?
Jessie: Sure, that would be great. Thanks for asking.
好啊,太好了,谢谢你问了我。
Shop Assistant: My pleasure 6 . Here you are. Have a good day.
我的荣幸。您的东西在这里,祝您度过愉快的一天。
Jessie: Same to you.
你也一样。
1 lotion [ˈləʊʃn] n 乳液
2 moisturizer [ˈmɔɪstʃəraɪzə(r)] n 保湿霜
3 cleanser [ˈklenzə(r)] n 洗面乳;清洁用品
4 toner [ˈtəʊnə(r)] n 化妆水
5 remover [rɪˈmu:və(r)] n 卸妆产品
6 pleasure [ˈpleʒə(r)] n 荣幸;满足;愉快
1 Are these two brands 1 of cigarette 2 the same price?
请问这两种牌子的香烟,价格一样吗?
2 Can you break 3 this?
你能找开吗?
3 Is there any free gift if I buy three bottles 4 of this wine 5 ?
我买3瓶这种酒有什么赠品呢?
4 How much duty-free 6 goods can I buy?
请问我可以买多少钱的免税商品呢?
5 Do you accept traveler's checks?
可以用旅行支票付款吗?
6 Excuse me. Do I pay here first and then get the goods inside?
打扰一下,请问我是先在这里结账,再到里面领取商品吗?
7 I have only 20 dollars; could I pay the rest by credit card or pounds?
我只有20美元,其余不够的我可以刷卡或支付英镑吗?
8 I'll take this perfume 7 .
我要买这瓶香水。
9 We bought a bottle of Bourbon 8 and two pieces of jewelry 9 at the duty-free shop.
我们在免税商店买了一瓶波本酒和两件首饰。
10 Are vodka 10 and other liquors 11 available 12 here?
这里卖伏特加或其他烈性酒吗?
11 How much for a dozen?
一打多少钱?
12 Do you have change for a fifty-dollar bill?
可以换50美元的零钱吗?
13 Three hundred dollars, altogether.
一共300美元。
14 Keep the change 13 .
不用找了。
A: Excuse me, Miss. Could you please break a twenty-dollar bill for me?
对不起,小姐,可以麻烦您帮我把20美元找开吗?
B: By all means.
没问题。
A: Do you mind if I pay by traveler's check?
你介意我用旅行支票付款吗?
B: Of course not!
当然不会!
A: I'll take this perfume. Could you please gift-wrap 14 it for me?
我要买这瓶香水。可以麻烦你帮我用包装纸包起来吗?
B: I'd be happy to.
我很乐意。
A: This handbag 15 is a must-buy, and it's a limited 16 edition 17 !
这个手提包真的非常值得购买,而且是限量版哦!
B: I'll think about it.
我再考虑看看。
A: OK. I'll have three toners, two moisturizers and a cold cream.
好吧,我买3瓶化妆水、2瓶保湿霜和1瓶雪花膏。
B: Cash or charge 18 ?
付现还是刷卡呢?
1 brand [brænd] n 品牌;商标
2 cigarette [ˌsɪgəˈret] n 香烟
3 break [breɪk] v 找开(整钞等);打破;折断
4 bottle [ˈbɒtl] n 瓶子;一瓶的容量
5 wine [waɪn] n 酒;葡萄酒
6 duty-free ['dju:tɪ fri:] adj 免税的
7 perfume [ˈpɜ:fju:m] n 香水
8 Bourbon [ˈbɜ:bən] n 波本酒
9 jewelry ['dʒu:əlrɪ] n (总称)珠宝;首饰
10 vodka [ˈvɒdkə] n 伏特加酒
11 liquor [ˈlɪkə(r)] n 烈性酒;含酒精的饮料
12 available [əˈveɪləbl] adj 可买到的;可利用的
13 change [tʃeɪndʒ] n 零钱;找零 v 兑换(钱币)
14 gift-wrap [ˈgɪftˌræp] v 用包装纸包装
15 handbag [ˈhændbæg] n (女用)手提包
16 limited [ˈlɪmɪtɪd] adj 有限的;不多的
17 edition [ɪˈdɪʃn] n 版本
18 charge [tʃɑ:dʒ] v 【口语】使用信用卡