登机之前,如果你携带了当地的食品,就必须先去“动植物检验所”检查是否能携带出境。如果没有办理这项手续,不要说那些不合法的东西,就算是合法的,到了另一个国家被检查到时,也会被全数没收的!
Sabrina: I have brought some meat* and vegetables. Do I need to declare 1 animal / plant quarantine 2 ?
我带了一些肉和蔬菜,需要申报检验吗?
*可以换成→ fish 鱼 / fruit(s) 水果
Customs officer: Yes, please fill out * 3 this form** 4 , and put them on the scale 5 .
是的,请填写这张表格,并把东西放到秤上。
*可以换成→ fill in 填写
**可以换成→ sheet 表单
Sabrina: Will that be all?
这样就可以了吗?
Customs officer: Yes, I will give you a certificate 6 , and when you reach 7 your destination 8 , you will have to take it to the animal / plant quarantine center for inspection 9 .
是的,我会给你开证明。你到了目的地之后,必须拿到当地机场的动植物检验所检查。
Sabrina: OK, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
好的,我会记住的,谢谢!
Customs officer: No problem. Have a nice trip.
不客气,祝你旅途愉快。
1 declare [dɪˈkleə(r)] v 申报(纳税品等)
2 quarantine [ˈkwɒrənti:n] n 隔离;检疫
3 fill out [fɪl aʊt] phr 填写
4 form [fɔ:m] n 表格;形状
5 scale [skeɪl] n 天平;秤 v 给…… 称重
6 certificate [səˈtɪfɪkət] n 证书;执照 v 发证书给……
7 reach [ri:tʃ] v 抵达
8 destination [ˌdestɪˈneɪʃn] n 目的地;终点
9 inspection [ɪnˈspekʃn] n 检查;审视
1 Could I bring these?
我可以带这些吗?
2 What items 1 do I need to declare for quarantine inspection?
请问有哪些物品是需要申报检验的呢?
3 What do I need to declare?
有什么物品是我必须申报的?
4 If you are bringing vegetables, then they have to be washed and the roots 2 have to be cut off; and meat has to be cooked.
如果你携带蔬菜,必须清洗干净,根也必须切掉;肉类的话,必须是熟食。
5 These fruits are prohibited 3 to be brought into this country. I am sorry but they have to be confsicated 4 .
这些水果禁止携带入境,很抱歉,必须要没收。
6 What items are prohibited to be brought into Japan?
请问有哪些物品是禁止携带到日本的?
7 Do frozen 5 food and canned 6 food need to be examined 7 ?
请问冷冻食品、罐头食品需要检验吗?
8 What is inside your carry-on 8 luggage?
你的随身行李中有什么?
9 Just some personal 9 belongings.10
一些私人物品而已。
10 These are all my personal items.
这些都是我的私人物品。
11 Have I finished 11 all the procedures?
这样手续就完成了吗?
12 Do you have anything to declare?
你有任何需要申报的物品吗?
13 I have nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的物品。
14 Things inside this bag are for my personal use.
这个袋子里的东西都是我的私人用品。
A: I'm sorry, but raw 12 meat is prohibited and has to be confiscated.
我很抱歉,生肉禁止携带,必须要没收。
B: Seriously?
真的假的?
A: Could I bring my hairspray 13 onto the plane?
请问我可以把发胶带上飞机吗?
B: I don't think so.
我想不行吧。
A: Do you know if frozen food and canned food need to be examined?
请问冷冻食品、罐头食品需要检验吗?
B: I'm clueless.
我一无所知。
1 item [ˈaɪtəm] n 项目;条款
2 root [ru:t] n (植物的)根;根基
3 prohibit [prəˈhɪbɪt] v (以法令、规定等)禁止;阻止
4 confiscate [ˈkɒnfɪskeɪt] v 没收;充公 adj 被没收的
5 frozen [ˈfrəʊzn] adj 冷冻的
6 canned [kænd] adj 罐装的;【口语】录音的
7 examine [ɪgˈzæmɪn] v 检查;调查;测验
8 carry-on [ˈkærɪ ɒn] adj 随身携带的
9 personal [ˈpɜ:sənl] adj 私人的;本人的
10 belongings [bɪˈlɒŋɪŋz] n 财产;(尤指随身携带的)行李
11 finish [ˈfɪnɪʃ] v 完成;结束
12 raw [rɔ:] adj 生的;未加工的
13 hairspray [ˈheəspreɪ] n 发型定型喷雾剂;发胶