抵达机场之后的第一件事,就是先找到你所搭乘的航空公司的登记柜台,一般都有很明显的标识,很容易找到。如果机场有两个航站楼,请在去机场之前确认好自己是在哪一个航站楼登机,这样才不会因弄错地点而影响你出国的心情!
Jessie: May I have my boarding 1 pass now?
我现在可以办理登机手续了吗?
Flight Receptionist: OK, please give me your passport*.
好的,请给我您的护照。
*可以换成→ ID card 身份证 / visa 2 签证
Jessie: May I have a window seat*, closer to the front?
我想要坐靠窗的、前面一点的位子。
* 可以换成→ aisle 3 seat 靠走道的座位 / line 1~20 seat 第一到第二十排的座位
Flight Receptionist: OK, let me check. How many pieces of luggage* 4 do you have?
好的,我确认一下。请问您有几件行李呢?
*可以换成→ baggage 5 行李
Jessie: Only these three.
就这三件。
Flight Receptionist: OK, here is your boarding pass. Your boarding gate is C51. The boarding time is nine thirty, and your seat number is 17D. Please check to see whether you name is right. If it's correct 6 , then you are all set 7 .
好了,这是您的登机牌。您的登机口是C51,登机时间是9点半,座位号码17D。请确认您的姓名是否正确,正确无误的话,手续就完成了。
Jessie: Yup, it's correct. Thank you!
是的,没有错,谢谢!
1 boarding [ˈbɔ:dɪŋ] n 登上(飞机、船、车)
2 visa [ˈvi:zə] n (护照等的)签证
3 aisle [aɪl] n (戏院、列车、教堂等座席间的)走道
4 luggage [ˈlʌgɪdʒ] n 【英】行李
5 baggage [ˈbægɪdʒ] n 【美】行李
6 correct [kəˈrekt] adj 正确的 v 改正;纠正
7 set [set] adj 准备好的
1 Is this departure 1 lobby 2 ?
请问这里是出境大厅吗?
2 Where is the Southern Air booking 3 counter 4 ?
请问南方航空的登记柜台在哪里?
3 Could I have my straight 5 to Kaosiung flight boarding pass processed 6 now?
请问直飞高雄的航班可以办理登机手续了吗?
4 I want to change my flight 7 .
我想更改我的航班。
5 Is this a non-smoking flight?
这班飞机是全面禁烟的吗?
6 Your luggage is overweight and you will be charged 8 for overloading.
你的行李超重了,需要支付超重的费用。
7 How much do I have to pay for overloading 9 ?
我需要支付的超重费用是多少?
8 Will I overload my baggage if I include this valise 10 ?
如果我再加上这件手提行李会超重吗?
9 Sorry, but I bought some books and that's why my luggage is overweight. Could you make an exception?
对不起,因为我买了一些书,导致行李超重,能否请您通融一下呢?
10 Could I take this bag onto the plane?
这件行李我可以带上飞机吗?
11 If you have anything fragile 11 , please sign here.
如果你有易碎物品,请在这里签名。
12 Do I have to pay airport tax 12 separately?
请问我需要另外支付机场税吗?
13 Am I done with all the procedures 13 ?
我的手续已经全部办好了吗?
14 Is this plane going to take off on time?
这班飞机会准时起飞吗?
A: Thanks very much that you told me where the departure lobby is.
真的非常谢谢你告诉我出境大厅在哪里。
B: Don't mention it!
别客气!
A: Your luggage is overweight and you will be charged for overloading.
你的行李超重了,需要支付超重的费用。
B: How come?
怎么会呢?
A: Is this plane going to take off late?
这班飞机会延迟起飞吗?
B: 'Fraid so.
恐怕是这样的。
1 departure [dɪˈpɑ:tʃə(r)] n 离开;启程
2 lobby [ˈlɒbɪ] n (剧场、旅馆等的)大厅;门廊
3 booking [ˈbʊkɪŋ] n (座位、票券等的)预订
4 counter [ˈkaʊntə(r)] n 柜台;相反之事物 adj 相反的
5 straight [streɪt] adj 直的;不间断的
6 process [ˈprəʊses] v 处理;办理
7 flight [flaɪt] n 航班
8 charge [tʃɑ:dʒ] v 索价;把…… 记入账册
9 overload [ˌəʊvəˈləʊd] v 超重
10 valise [vəˈli:z] n 手提旅行袋
11 fragile [ˈfrædʒaɪl] adj 易碎的
12 tax [tæks] n 税金
13 procedure [prəˈsi:dʒə(r)] n 程序;手续