at the moment phr. 此刻 beep n. 哔哔声
desperately adv. 急迫地 return one's call phr. 回电
delete v. 删除 invoice n. 收据
A: Hello, this is Tony.
B: This is Parker. I am not home at the moment. Please leave your name and message after the beep.
A: Hey, Parker, this is Tony. I left my phone in the meeting room. You were the last person leaving the room. Did you happen to find anything left there? I desperately need my phone for work. Call me back when you hear this message.
A: 喂,我是托尼。
B: 我是帕克,我现在不在家。请在哔声后留下您的姓名和留言。
A: 嗨,帕克,我是托尼。我把我的手机忘在会议室了。你是最后一位离开会议室的人,你有没有刚好发现什么东西留在那儿?我迫切需要我的手机用来工作。听到留言后回复我。
A: Hello, this is Chris Paul of the Customer Service Department. I am off work right now. Please leave your name and phone number so that I can return your call as quickly as possible.
B: Mr. Paul, this is Pippen from Adidas. I made the mistake of deleting the invoice. Could you please send me the invoice again? My e-mail address is bullstown_pippen@adidas.com, and my number is 2343-8736. Thank you.
A: 您好,我是客服部的克里斯·保罗。现在是下班时间。请留下您的姓名和电话号码,以便我能尽快给您回电。
B: 保罗先生,我是阿迪达斯公司的皮蓬。我不小心将电子发票删除了。能请你再发给我一次吗?我的电子邮件地址是 bullstown_pippen@adidas.com,电话是2343-8736。谢谢。
01 我现在不方便接听电话。请留下您的号码,我会回电话给您。谢谢!
I am not available now. Please leave your number and I will call you back. Thank you!
02 请在哔声后留言。
Please leave a message after the beep.
03 我正要联络你。
I'm trying to reach you.
04 我有急事要问你。
I have something urgent to ask you.
05 我会在一天之内回电给您。
I will call you back within 24 hours.
06 我要检查一下答录机里的留言。
I want to check the message on my answering machine.
07 请确认语音留言。
Please check your voice messages.
08 我现在无法接听电话。
I am unavailable to take your call at the moment.
09 我知道你在,马上给我接电话!
I know you are there. Answer the phone right now!
10 我会尽快回电给你。
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
11 没什么特别的事,我打来只是想打个招呼。
Nothing special. I'm just calling to say Hi.
12 抱歉我昨晚错过你的来电。
I am sorry for missing your call last night.
例1 I happened to see this placed on a web page.
我刚好看到这个放在网页上。
例2 Do you happen to have a charger for an iPhone?
你刚好有 iPhone 的充电器吗?