购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Part Ⅱ
Words,Phrases and Sentences

Useful Words and Phrases

鱼香茄子煲Eggplant in Clay Pot

北京烤鸭Beijing Roast Duck

叫花鸡Beggars Chicken(Baked Chicken)

虎皮尖椒Pan-Seared Green Chili Pepper

红烧甲鱼Braised Turtle in Brown Sauce

回锅肉Twice Cooked Pork Slices

家常豆腐Fried Tofu,Home Style

客家盐焗鸡Salt Baked Chicken,Hakka Style

麻婆豆腐Mapo Tofu(Stir-Fried Tofu in Hot Sauce)

三杯鸡Stewed Chicken with Three Cups Sauce

红烧狮子头Stewed Pork Ball in Brown Sauce

口水鸡Steamed Chicken with Chili Sauce

水煮牛肉Poached Sliced Beef in Hot Chili Oil

剁椒鱼头Steamed Fish Head with Diced Hot Red Peppers

脆皮鸡Crispy Chicken

荷包蛋Poached Egg

南瓜粥Pumpkin Porridge

木须肉Pock Omelet

宫保鸡丁Kung Pao Chicken

东坡肉Braised Dongpo Pork

清蒸童子鸡Steamed Spring Chicken

白切鸡Boiled Chicken with Sauce

糖醋排骨Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs

烤乳猪Roasted Suckling Pig

清蒸大闸蟹Steamed Dazha Crabs

鱼香肉丝Yu-Shiang Shredded Pork(Sautéed with Spicy Garlic Sauce)

四喜丸子Four-Joy Meatballs(Meat Balls Braised with Brown Sauce)

Useful Sentences

Make Reservations 预订餐桌

1.I want to make a reservation for six people at 7 o’clock this evening.

我想预订一张今晚七点六个人的餐桌位。

2.I’d like to reserve a table for Friday,Sep.6th at noon.

我想订一张9 月6 日星期五中午的餐桌位。

3.I wish to book a table for tomorrow evening at 6 o’clock.

我想预订一张明晚6 点的餐桌位。

4.I’d like to reserve a table for tonight.Will you put me as close as possible to the stage,please?

我想预订今晚的一张桌子。请你把我的位子安排得尽量靠近舞台,好吗?

5.We have reservations under the name of Mike.

我们已用麦克的名字预订了桌位。

6.Would you like to sit in the big hall or in a separate room?

你们喜欢在大厅还是单间里?

7.I would prefer a table near the window.

我想要靠窗的桌子。

8.I want a table by the window.

我想要一个靠窗的桌位。

Take Orders 请求点菜

9.What would you like for lunch?

您午餐吃什么?

10.What would you like for your main dish?

您主菜吃什么?

11.How would you like your steak,rare,medium or well-done?

牛排怎么做,半熟,七分熟还是全熟?

12.What will you have?

您要点儿什么?

13.May I take your order?

您现在要点菜吗?

14.Are you ready to order now,sir?

您现在可以点菜了吗?

15.What are you going to have?

您要点什么?

16.Do you want to order your dessert now?

您现在就点甜点吗?

17.Anything for dessert now,sir?

现在要甜点吗,先生?

18.Would you like your coffee now?

现在要咖啡吗?

19.Anything to drink?

您喝点儿什么?

20.Can I bring you anything else?

再给您来点儿什么?

21.Would you like something to drink?

您喝点儿什么?

22.Which do you prefer,meat or fish?

您喜欢什么,肉还是鱼?

Order Food 点菜

23.May I have the menu,please?

给我看一下菜单,好吗?

24.Take our order,please.

我们要点菜。

25.Is there a menu?

有菜单吗?

26.I’d like to see the menu,please.

我想看一下菜单。

27.What do you recommend?

您推荐什么菜?

28.What do you suggest?

您推荐什么菜?

29.What’s your special today?

你们今天的特色菜是什么?

30.I don’t know anything about American food.Would you give me a suggestion?

我对美国菜一无所知。给我推荐一下好吗?

31.I’ll have green salad and fried chicken.

我点蔬菜色拉和炸鸡。

32.I’d rather have beef.

我要牛肉。

33.Do you have any Chinese food?

你这儿有中餐吗?

34.A well-done beefsteak,please.

一份全熟的牛排。

35.I’d like to try some Shanghai food.What’s your recommendation?

我想尝一尝上海菜。你推荐点什么?

36.I want coffee with dessert.

我要咖啡和甜点。

37.I’d like the vegetable soup,please.

我要蔬菜汤。

38.What kind of pie do you have?

你们有什么种类的馅饼?

39.I’d like to change the soup you recommended me.

请把你推荐的汤换一下。

40.Make me a chocolate milk shake.

我来一份巧克力奶昔。

41.I like some fried sausages if you have any.

我要一份炸香肠,有吗?

42.I think I’ll start with soup.

我先来点儿汤。

Make Recommendation 推荐菜肴

43.Will you try seafood?

您来点儿海鲜吗?

44.How about the Chef’s Steak Special?

来点主厨的牛排特色菜怎么样?

45.Fried shrimps and roast beef are the specialty of the house.

炸虾和烤牛肉是本店的特色菜。

46.I’d like to suggest your trying some seafood.

我建议您来点儿海鲜。

47.I would recommend chicken soup with vegetables and mushrooms.

我向您推荐蔬菜香菇鸡汤。 mxVn2CbvzC8NerAw6/8AqIkqte3AUsB1M4iOsGOHeUSjCSGb28t9f04P5LIcYxv7

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×