One Way(OW) 单程( 票)
Round/Return Trip(RT) 来回( 票)
First Class 头等舱
C Class 商务舱, 名称因航空公司而异Executive Class、Business Class、Dynasty Class
Economic Class,Y.Class,Coach 经济舱
Full Fare(Adult Fare) 全票( 成人票,12 岁以上)
Half Fare(Children Fare) 半票(2 岁至12 岁小孩的票价, 为大人票价的1/2)
Infant Fare 2 岁以下的婴儿票( 票价为普通票价的十分之一, 不能占有座位)
Discount Fare 打折票
Stopover 停留站, 中转站
Rebooking Fee(REB) 改期费
Refund 退票
No Show Charge 误机费
Flight reservation
1.Are you traveling alone?
一人旅行?
2.Will this be one way or return?
单程还是往返?
3.When would you like to depart?
您想什么时候出发?
4.When would you like to return?
您想什么时候返程?
5.Do you mind a stopover?Or would you prefer direct?
您是否介意中途转机?还是希望直达?
6.Would you prefer economy,business,or first class?
您想要经济舱、商务舱还是头等舱?
7.How would you like to fly?Economy?Business?Or first class?
您希望订什么舱位?我们有经济舱、商务舱还有头等舱。
8.I’d like to make a reservation to Los Angels next week.
我想订一张下周飞洛杉矶的机票。
9.Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?
10.This flight is 30%discount at present,and that’s RMB 900.
这个航班目前的折扣是七折, 打折后的总票价是900 元。
11.Do you need an insurance?
你需要保险吗?
12.Please arrive at airport two hours in advance.
请提前两小时到达机场。
13.There are still several seats available.
还有空位。
14.The flight is fully booked.
这个航班已经没票了。
15.I will check to see if there have been any cancellations.
我看看有没有退票的。
16.Can you also put me on the waiting list for 4802?
你能把我放到4802 航班的等候名单中吗?
17.Could you tell me the time of the earliest flight,please?
请问最早的航班是几点?
18.The flight on Wednesday has a stopover in Tokyo.
周三的航班需要到东京转机。
19.What’s the fare to New York,economy class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
20.Can I have a smoking one-way ticket to Chicago,please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程吸烟舱机票好吗?
Room Reservation
21.I don’t have a reservation.
我没有预约。
22.Can I book a double room?
我可以预订一间双人房吗?
23.Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
今晚还有空房吗?
24.I’d like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
我要预订明天的房间。
25.I can let you have a room with a bath.
我可以给你一间带浴室的房间。
26.I’d like a room with a view.
我想要一间景色好的房间。
27.It has a wonderful view of the sea.
那里可以看到美丽的海景。
28.I’m sorry,but we’re booked up.
对不起,我们这里已经满客了。
29.How much is it per night?
住一晚多少钱?
30.What is the rate?
住宿费多少?
31.Does it include tax and service charge?
这个价钱含税和服务费吗?
32.Do you have less expensive rooms?
有没有便宜一点的房间?
33.Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?
住三个晚上可以打折吗?
34.Could you keep my valuables in the safe?
可以把我的贵重物品放在保险箱里吗?
35.When should I check out?
我该什么时候退房?
36.Is the room on the third floor?
房间在三楼?
37.May I have the key for room 704?
请给我704 号房间的钥匙。
38.How are you going to settle your account?
你打算如何付费?
A :___________( 对不起, 让您久等了).May I help you?
B :I’d like to book a seat on a flight from Guangzhou to Shanghai.
A:Which time would you like to reserve?
B:On the twentieth of August.
A:I am afraid the flight is___________( 已经没有票了).What about the next day?
B:OK!Could you tell me the time of___________( 最早班机),please?
A:It’s half past eight.The flight_______( 起飞)8:30 and_______( 降 落)11:00.
B :_______( 多少钱)?
A:This flight is_______(7 折)at present ,_______( 机建费)is 50 yuan ,_______( 燃油费)is 150 yuan,and thats RMB 900.
B:OK!I reserve a seat on this flight.
A:May I have your_______( 身份证),please?
B:_______.(给你。)
A:_____________.(先生,我已经帮您订上了,请付款。)
B:May I_____________?( 请问可以刷卡吗?)
A:Yes!Please_____________.(请输入密码。)
A:Please_______(核对)your flight information,Sir.Please sign on the bottom if there is no mistake.
B:OK.Thank you.
A:Please arrive at airport two hours_____________.(请提前两小时到达机 场)Because_____________.(起飞前45 分钟停止办理登机手续。)
B:Thank you!
A:You’re welcome.Good luck!
A: 现在我得问你一些问题来完成预订。
B: 没问题。
A: 请问您的姓名怎么拼?
B:Jason Brown.J-A-S-O-N,Jason,and B-R-O-W-N,Brown.
A: 谢谢, 请问您的电话号码?
B:001-347-446-2345。
A:001-347-446-2345, 明白了。 请问您11 月30 日大概什么时间到酒店?
B: 大概是晚上10 点。
A: 您用信用卡做个担保好吗?
B: 好吧, 你们接受万事达卡吗?
A: 接受, 请问卡号是多少?
B: 号码是1-3412345678。
A: 请问确认码是多少?
B: 什么是确认码?
A: 是您信用卡背面的三位数的编号。
B: 明白了, 是345。
A: 谢谢。 请问有效期是在什么时候呢?
B: 从2010 年9 月到2013 年9 月。
A: 好的, 已经确认了。 谢谢您的来电。
B: 再见。
Suppose you are traveling onbusiness , whatdo you thinkis important when choosing a hotel . Please make a short speech about it .
A: 我想买一张去香港的往返机票。
B:Which date,madam?
A: 需要9 月15 日离开,9 月29 日到纽约的。
B:Let me see what’s available.Yes,Air China has a flight on September 15th at 7:30 in the evening.
A: 我需要一张商务舱的机票。
B:Business fare for trip from New York to Hong Kong is$800.
A: 好的, 这是我的信用卡。
B:It’s done.Thank you,madam.Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.
A: 请问我的航班号码?
B:Your flight number is 1232 leaving JFK Airport at 7:30 p.m.on September 15th.
A: 谢谢!再见!
B:Bye!Enjoy your flight.