Everyday English Ⅴ Ⅴ日常生活用语(五)
Passengers’ Health 旅客健康
1.You look rather pale. 你看来脸色不好。
Or:You don’t look well. 你看来身体不大好。
2.A:Anything wrong with you? 你有什么不舒服吗?
Or:Not very well? 身体不太好吗?
Or:What’s wrong with you? 你感到哪儿不舒服?
Or:What’s the trouble with you? 你怎么感到不舒服了?
B:I don’t feel well. 我不舒服。
Or:I feel dizzy. 我感到头晕。
Or:I feel rather tired. 我感到十分疲倦。
Or:I have a headache(toothache,stomach-ache,etc.). 我头疼。
Or:I have pains all over my body. 我全身都痛。
Or:I had got flu a few days ago.=I am infected with flu. 我前两天得了流感。
Or:I am running a fever.=I have got a fever=I feel feverish(chilly). 我在发烧。
Or:I have loose bowels. 我腹泻。
Or:I have a sore throat. 我喉咙痛。
Or:I have cut my finger. 我割破手指了。
Or:I have a heart attack. 我心脏病犯了。
3.How is your appetite? 你胃口如何?
4.Please give me some iodine. 请给我些碘酒。
5.Please put on a dressing for me. 请给我包扎一下。
6.Please call a doctor as soon as possible. 请尽快给我找个医生来。
7.A:Is there any doctor in the train? 列车上有医生吗?
B:No,there isn’t.We only have some medicines. 不,没有。我们只有一些药。
8.Shall I get you some pain-killer? 要我给你一些止痛药吗?
9.Shall I get you some tablets for stomach-ache? 要我给你一些治胃痛的药片吗?
10.Take one of these pills every four hours. 每四小时服一片。
11.Take two tablets three times a day after meal. 每天饭后一次吃两片,一日三次。
12.Here is some iodine for you. 给你些碘酒。
13.You’d better go to hospital for treatment. 你最好到医院治疗一下。
14.Shall I get you a wheel-chair? 要不要我给你找张轮椅来?
15.Where is the nearest hospital from the station? 离车站最近的医院在哪里?
16.You’d better get off the train at the next station and go to hospital. 你最好在下一站下车到医院去。
17.A:There is a hospital at the next station,will you get off the train there? 下一站有个医院,你要不要在那里下车?
B:If I get off at the next station,what about my ticket? 如果我在下一站下车,我的车票怎么办?
A:You may continue your journey within the period of validity of ticket. 你可以在车票有效期内继续你的旅程。
Or:You may ask to extend the period of ticket availability. 你可以要求延长车票有效期。
18.I hope you’ll be all right in no time. 我希望你很快恢复健康。