Everyday EnglishⅡ Ⅱ日常生活用语(二)
A.Thanks感谢
1.Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。
Or:Many thanks. 感激不尽。
2.It’s very kind of you. 你真好。
3.Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。
4.A:Thank you for the trouble you have taken to get me the ticket. 麻烦你给我买到了车票。
B:Don’t mention it. 不用谢,不必客气。
Or:You are welcome. 你太客气了。
Or:With pleasure. 很荣幸能给你帮忙。
5.A:I’m sorry to cause you so much trouble. 对不起,给你添了这么多麻烦。
B:No trouble at all. 一点不麻烦。
Or:It’s nothing.It’s our duty. 没什么,这是我们的职责。
Or:Our work is still far from satisfaction. 我们的工作距离满意还差得很远。
6.We hope you’ll give us your valuable opinions so as to help us improve our work. 我们希望你给我们提出宝贵意见,以帮助我们改进工作。
B.Apologies 道歉
1.I’m very sorry. 我很对不起。
Or:I must apologize. 我必须道歉。
2.Sorry,I don’t quite understand you. 对不起,我不大明白你的意思。
Or:Excuse me,I don’t catch your meaning. 报歉,我没明白你的意思。
Or:Sorry,my English is very poor,please speak more slowly. 对不起,我的英语不好,请说慢一点。
Or:Pardon? 请再说一遍好吗?
Or:I beg your pardon.Please say it once more. 对不起,请再说一遍。
3.Sorry to trouble you. 对不起,麻烦你一下。
4.Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。
5.Sorry to be in your way. 对不起,挡住你的路了。
6.Sorry,the supper is not ready. 对不起,晚餐还没有好。
7.Sorry,the water has not boiled yet. 对不起,水还没开。
8.Sorry,no coffee is served here. 对不起,这里不供应咖啡。
9.Sorry,we don’t accept tips. 对不起,我们不收小费。
10.Sorry,we don’t accept foreign currency. 对不起,我们不收外币。
11.I’m so sorry for what I’ve said. 对我所说的话表示道歉。
12.A:I must apologize for what I’ve done to you. 我为自己对你所做的一切表示道歉。
B:That’s all right. 那没什么。
Or:It’s nothing. 没有什么。
Or:It doesn’t matter. 没关系。
Or:Don’t worry(about it). 别担心。
Or:Nevermind. 别放在心上。
Or:You don’t have to apologize.I quite understand. 你不必道歉。我非常理解。
13.I’ll try to make sure it doesn’t happen again. 我保证这事不再发生。