Steven wants to buy a sweater for himself. Now he is talking about how to exchange goods with the seller.
史蒂文想为自己买件毛衣。现在他正和卖主讨论如何退换货。
Steven: If it doesn't suit me, can I bring it back?
Seller: Of course. But you must take care of your receipt.
Steven: Can you explain it more to me?
Seller: OK. It can be refunded if there's something wrong with it. Return your purchase within 14 days for a full refund.
Steven: By the way, may I have another brand instead?
Seller: Certainly. But you can only change it for goods with the same price or lower.
Steven: Oh, I see. I'll take it.
史蒂文: 如果不合适的话,我能退货吗?
卖主: 当然,只是您一定要保管好收据。
史蒂文: 可以详细给我解释一下吗?
卖主: 好的。如果质量有问题,可以退货。购买14天内可以退全款。
史蒂文: 顺便问一下,我可以换另一种牌子吗?
卖主: 当然可以。但您只能调换成同等价位或是较低价位的商品。
史蒂文: 哦,我明白了。我买下了。
suitable [ˈsjuːtəbl] adj. 适宜的,合适的
refund [riːˈfʌnd] v. 偿还;退还
purchase [ˈpɜːtʃəs] v. 购买
brand [brænd] n. 商标,牌子
1. Goods can be exchanged only when a valid invoice is produced.
只有出示有效发票才能调换商品。
2. If it is not damaged by human error, you can exchange it for a new one.
若非人为破坏,你可以换个新的。
3. Sale goods in our shop are not exchangeable. 本店货物售出概不退换。
4. You can return it if it's within the guarantee period. 如果在保质期内你可以拿来调换。
5. You can return most items for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
大部分商品在送货后30天内可以退全款。
6. If the shoes do not wear well, we will refund the money. 如果鞋不经穿,我们将退款。
7. It can be refunded if there's something wrong with it. 如果质量有问题,可以退货。
8. Return your purchase within two weeks for a full refund. 购买后两周内可以全额退款。
9. You can take it back to us and demand a refund if you find it is faulty.
如果发现它有毛病,你可以拿给我们要求退款。
10. We accept returns within seven days after purchase, but we do not cover shipping and handling. 购买后7天内都可以退换货,但是运输和装卸费用需要您来承担。
11. Our return policy is on the back of the receipt. 我们的退货规定就在收据的背面。
12. I want to return this blouse and get my money back. 我想退这件衬衫,请退钱给我。
13. Do you have a receipt (for it)? 您有收据吗?
14. We only allow you to exchange it for another one rather than give a refund.
我们只允许换货不允许退货。
15. You can't return it, because it's one day past due. 不能退了,因为已经过期一天了。
1. If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back? 如果不合适的话,我能退货吗?
注 也可以说If it doesn't fit, may I return it?/If it's unsuitable, can I bring it back.
2. I'd like to return this. 我想退货。
注 也可以说I'd rather get a refund, please./I would like a refund of the product.
3. I'd like to exchange this blouse. 我要调换这件衬衫。
注 也可以说Could you exchange this blouse for me?/I want to exchange this blouse.
4. Why do you want to exchange it? 为什么要换货?
注 也可以说What's the reason of your exchanging it?/Why do you want a replacement?
5. We only take goods back if you can present the receipt.
只有你出示收据,我们才能予以退货。
注 也可以说We can't take goods back if you can't present the receipt./If you don't show us the receipt, we can't take goods back.
1. I'm sorry we can't exchange it because this is our store's rule.
对不起,不能换,因为这是我们商店的规定。
2. Can I demand a refund? 我能要求退款吗?
3. You may exchange the skirt but not return it for a refund. 你可以调换这条裙子,但不能退货。
4. OK, we will refund you a full refund. 好的,我们将退你全款。
5. I found a stain here and I'd like to exchange it for another one.
我发现这里有污渍,我想换一个。
6. We may offer prompt and reliable after-sale service. 我们可以提供快速可靠的售后服务。
7. We will repair or replace any non-moving parts which are defective for free of charge.
我们会对有缺陷的非移动部件免费进行维修或更换。
8. Our service center is responsible for it. 我们的服务中心负责处理这件事。
9. We guarantee the quality of the product we sold in our store for two years.
从我们商店售出的产品有两年的保质期。
10. Our shop sells goods with three guarantees—refund, replacement and compensation.
凡本店售出的商品一律实行包退包换包赔制度。