A: Are we going to take the training from today?
我们今天就开始培训吗?
B: Yes, for about one week.
是的,大约一周的时间。
A: What will we be trained about?
我们会培训哪些内容?
B: Corporate cultures, products, work procedure and management rules.
企业文化、公司产品、工作流程以及管理制度。
A: Do we need to pay attention to anything?
我们有什么需要注意的吗?
B: During the period of training, everyone should keep your phones off.
培训期间,大家都要保持手机关机。
A: Perhaps I should explain your training program to you.
或许我该向你解释一下你的培训计划。
B: How long will the program be?
培训要多长时间?
A: About three months. In the first month, you will learn about our products, marketing strategy and the information of our competitors.
大约3个月。第一个月,你要学习我们的产品和市场策略,并了解我们竞争对手的信息。
B: Oh, that must be very interesting. What about the second month?
哦,那一定很有趣,第2个月呢?
A: In the second and third month, you will work with an experienced salesman and learn how he deals with the customers. At the end of the program, you need to write a training report as a conclusion.
在第二和第三个月里,你会跟着一个有经验的销售人员一起工作,学习他如何和顾客打交道。在培训结束时,你要写一封总结性的培训报告。
B: Well, I didn’t except that that I need to write a training report. I think the training will be useful for my future work.
我没想到还要写培训报告。我想这次培训对我以后的工作一定很有帮助。
corporate culture 企业文化
examine [ig'zæmin] v. 考核
management idea 经营理念
service concept 服务理念
rules and regulations 规章制度
instruct [in'strʌkt] v. 训练,指示
handbook ['hændbuk] n. 手册
freshman ['freʃmən] n. 新手
demonstration [ˌdemən'streiʃən] n. 演示
training ['treiniŋ] n. 培训
1. We will examine you when the training is over.
培训结束的时候,我们会对你们进行考核。
2. Through the training, you will have a better understanding about our company.
通过培训,你们会对我们公司有更好的了解。
3. Training is very important; please take it seriously.
培训是非常重要的,请严肃对待。
4. Training can prepare the ground for our future work.
培训可以为大家日后的工作打下良好的基础。
5. Every new employee should take the company's training.
每一个新员工都要接受公司的培训。
6. Today we will start to give you training for about one week.
今天我们就开始对你们进行为期一周的培训。
7. The personnel manager trains all the new employees.
人事部经理培训所有的新员工。
8. New technicians will be trained at the factory.
新进技术人员将要在工厂里接受培训。
9. When will my training start?
我的培训课程什么时候开始?
10. We would like to provide training to you about security awareness.
我们想为你们做一个关于安全意识方面的培训。
11. Do I have to participate in the training?
我必须参加这次培训吗?
12. I will explain the training program to you.
我会向你解释一下培训计划。
13. Will there be an orientation for newcomers?
会有新员工培训吗?
14. How long will the training be?
培训要多长时间?
15. In the training, you will learn about our products and marketing strategy.
在培训中,你将对我们的产品及市场策略有所了解。
16. Shall I receive some training before I get to work?
我开始工作前是否要接受一些培训?
17. I want to train all the staff.
我想给所有员工做一个培训。
18. What is your philosophy on training?
你的培训宗旨是什么?
19. Can you do me a favor by taking care of making the training plan?
能不能请你帮忙制定培训计划?
20. I am considering offering training courses for my employees.
我在考虑给员工开设培训课程。
21. All the employees will go through training for three months.
我们所有的员工都要参加为期3个月的培训。
1. Please write down the contents of the training.
请大家将培训的内容记下来。
2. Everyone should remember the contents of the training clearly.
大家要记清楚培训的内容。
3. Today we are going to train about the corporate culture.
今天我们要培训的内容是公司文化。
4. We will introduce the products in the training.
在培训中我们会介绍公司的产品。
5. Now let me tell you the office rules first
让我先给你讲一下办公制度。
6. You'd better be careful about this.
你最好对这个细心些。
7. What we should learn first is the teamwork spirit.
我们首先要学习的是团队合作精神。
8. We will learn about some marketing strategies.
我们将学习一些市场策略。
9. We have to do that to guarantee training effects.
我们必须那样做以保证培训效果。
10. Please keep in mind the procedures.
请记住程序。
11. You need to write a training report after the training.
在培训结束时,你要写一份总结性的培训报告。
12. The most important thing to do is to fully understand our company's corporate culture.
最重要的事就是充分了解我们公司的企业文化。
13. Be more careful with the numbers.
对数字要格外仔细。
14. Could you tell me which our management system is?
你能告诉我哪个是我们的管理系统吗?
15. I'll show you.
我来教你。
16. I think you know where everything is now.
我想你现在知道每件物品都在哪里了。
17. Please memorize your employee number.
请记住你的员工编号。
18. It takes a while to get used to it.
用一段时间就熟悉了。
19. You are using the wrong command.
你的程序命令错了。
20. How does it work?
它怎么用啊?
1. It's the first time I have done such kind of work.
这是我第一次做这种工作。
2. I will catch on.
我会学会的。
3. Just give me some time.
给我点时间吧。
4. You haven't had enough experience on this.
在这方面你还缺乏经验。
5. It's very important for you to know about them.
懂得这些对你来说很重要。
6. Can I try now?
我可以试一下吗?
7. These are all new to me.
这些对我来说是全新的东西。
8. I have never done this before.
我以前从没做过。
Communication 沟通——在职场中掌握沟通技巧至关重要,我们要让对方了解自己的意图,更重要的是彼此在同一个问题上可以取得共识。
Confidenc 自信——自信代表自己在事业中的精神状态和把握工作的热忱以及对自己工作能力的正确认知,有了信心,工作就有了热情,就可以勇往直前。
Competence 能力——能力是与自己所学知识、工作经验、人生阅历和长者传授相结合的。因此,能力的培养和真正不断汲取新知识是密不可分的。
1. Let the vices die before thee.
让恶习先你死去。
2. Vices should be wiped off the face of the earth.
恶习该彻底清除。
3. Man errs as long as he strives.
失误是进取的代价。
4. Learning a lesson from mistakes can make you progress.
从错误中吸取教训,这样才能进步。
5. How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults. Or resolution enough to mend them!
承认并改正错误,需要有足够的勇气和决心。