购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit10
谈论福利待遇

实战对话,练一练!

Dialogue 1

A: You'll be covered by our medical insurance while on duty. Since you'll be in middle management, you're expected to be available up to 1.5 hours past normal working hours. Any approved overtime over that will be paid at time and a half.

你上班后将会享受到我们的医疗保险。既然你是中层,你将会比正常工作时间多工作一个半小时。超过一个半小时的必要加班都会有一倍半的工资。

B: I understand.

我明白。

A: A reasonable number of sick days will be covered by the company. Any extended illness will be covered by insurance.

合理的病假公司照常支付工资。超出一定时间范围将会由保险公司负责支付。

B: OK, I know.

好的,我知道了。

A: Do you have any other questions?

你还有什么问题吗?

B: I don't think there is any question.

我想没有什么问题了。

Dialogue 2

A: Would you please tell me about the welfare benefits of the company?

您能给我说一下公司的福利待遇情况吗?

B: OK, we will pay insurance for the employees after the probationary period.

好的。转正之后,公司就会为员工缴纳保险。

A: What does it include?

都包括哪些呢?

B: Including endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance,work injury insurance and maternity insurance.

包括养老保险、医疗保险、失业保险、工伤保险以及生育保险。

A: I want to know if the staff can get a vacation every year.

我想知道每年员工是否有假期。

B: The permanent staff can have a paid month holiday every year. Besides, they can also get a chance of free travelling.

正式员工每年都可以带薪休假一个月。除此之外,员工还可获得免费旅游的机会。

常用词汇,记一记!

insurance [in'ʃuərəns] n. 保险

medical insurance 医疗保险

unemployment insurance 失业保险

employment injury insurance 工伤保险

endowment insurance 养老保险

maternity insurance 生育保险

housing payment insurance 住房公积金

housing subsidy 住房补助

paid leave 带薪休假

traffic allowance交通补助

核心句型,背一背!

提供福利

1. The company offers very good benefits, such as education, training, travelling an so on.

公司提供了很好的福利待遇,如教育、培训、旅游等。

2. You can deserve all the benefits in the company after you become a permanent staff.

成为正式员工之后,你可以享有公司的所有福利待遇。

3. I heard that your company offers very good benefits.

我听说贵公司提供的福利很好。

4. We will provide the staffs with excellent salary and welfare.

我们会为员工提供极好的薪酬福利。

5. Can you tell me something about employee benefits

能告诉我一些有关员工福利之类的事情吗?

具体待遇

1. The company pays insurance and housing fund for every employee.

公司会为每位员工缴纳保险和住房公积金。

2. The company will provide the employees with national holidays.

公司为员工提供法定节假日。

3. The employers will pay the premiums for the employees.

用人单位会为员工缴纳保险费。

4. Do I often need work overtime?

我需要经常加班吗?

5. Our company usually provides seven days' paid leave.

我们公司通常会提供7天的带薪休假。

6. We will offer free travel twice a year.

我们一年会提供两次免费旅游。

7. We will provide the staffs with five insurance and one fund.

我们会为员工提供五险一金。

8. Will you pay social insurance for me?

你们会为我缴纳社会保险吗?

9. Besides, you can have paid leave for one month.

除此之外,你可以带薪休假一个月。

10. Once you are hired, we will offer you insurances according to the relevant laws of the state.

一经录用,我们会按国家相关规定为你缴纳保险。

11. You should enjoy social insurance benefits in accordance with Labor Law.

根据劳动法规定,你应该享有社会保险福利。

12. Except the insurances, the company will provide you with free employee meals.

除了保险之外,公司将给你提供免费工作餐。

13. May I ask for the free housing?

我可以要求提供住房吗?

14. Can you tell me something about food allowance?

你能告诉我一些有关伙食补助的情况吗?

15. We provide internship allowance.

公司提供实习津贴。

职场全攻略

福利待遇的相关内容

面试时,除了一般的工资待遇外,求职者还需要了解公司的福利待遇,比如奖金、带薪休假、社会保险等。

一般企业都会给员工缴纳各种保险,包括养老保险、失业保险、工伤保险、医疗保险和生育保险。其中,养老保险、失业保险和医疗保险由企业和个人按比例缴纳,而工伤保险和生育保险则完全由企业缴纳。

职场励志名言

1. Ideal is the beacon, without ideal, there is no secure direction; without direction,there is no life.

理想是指明灯,没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活。

2. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failure and heartaches.

光明灿烂的明天建立在忘却过去之上。只有让以往的失败和伤心随风而去,你才能过得更好。

3. A coward considers difficulties as a heavy burden on his back, but a valian fighter turns difficulties into a stepping stone for his advanc.

懦夫把困难当作沉重的包袱,勇士把困难化作前进的阶梯。

4. None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault, or acknowledge himself in an error.

唯有有教养者方知如何承认错误,或意识到自己的错误。 124YxQUsF4aTPYU5oA+pcgcK0L1FGIbGm0U73KFadQXkztTgNw534FKOi9GcpNKV

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×