A: I want to know about the salary in your company.
我想了解一下贵公司的薪资情况。
B: You will have a six-month internship after you enter our company. During this period you can get 1500 yuan a month, and after that you will get 2500 yuan one month.
进入公司之后你会有6个月的实习期,在此期间,每个月工资1500元。实习期过后,每个月2500元。
A: It sounds great!
听起来真的很棒。
B: You can also get a bonus at the end of the year, and if you can keep working in the company, your salary will get a raise every year.
年底还会有奖金,并且如果你能够在公司继续工作下去的话,每年都会涨工资。
A: By the way, how many days do we work every week?
顺便问一下,每周工作几天?
B: Five days every week, but if it is necessary, you need to work overtime once in a while.
每周5天,但是如果工作忙的话,偶尔也需要加班。
A: How much will my base pay be?
我的基本工资是多少?
B: We will give you 1000 yuan a month.
每月1000元。
A: That's too little. It couldn't be enough for me to live.
太少了,根本不够我生活。
B: How about 1500 yuan ?
1500元怎么样?
A: Will you provide housing for me?
你们会为我提供住房吗?
B: Yes, we can, but you should pay 100 yuan per month for that.
是的,我们可以提供,但是你每月要支付100元的住房费用。
year-end bonus 年终奖
bonus ['bəunəs] n. 奖金,额外津贴;分红
premium ['pri:miəm] n. 奖金,保险费
compensation [ˌkɔmpen'seiʃən] n. 赔偿;赔偿金
commission [kə'miʃən] n. 佣金
living subsidy 生活补助
seniority pay 工龄工资
base pay 基本工资
starting salary 起薪
annual pension 年薪
1. Is this the basic wage?
这是基本工资吗?
2. I want to know something about the salary in your company.
我想了解一下你们公司的薪资情况。
3. I believe the company will provide me a satisfactory salary.
我相信公司会提供给我一份令人满意的薪金。
4. How about my salary?
我的薪水是多少?
5. We will pay you 1500 yuan a month as basic wage.
我们每月将会支付你1500元的基本工资。
6. How about the salary in your company?
你们公司的薪资怎么样?
7. I wish to get a raise in salary every year.
我希望每年都能加薪。
8. I require a commencing salary of 1500 yuan a month.
我希望月薪1500元起。
9. I can accept that I have a lower salary in the probation period.
我能接受试用期工资低一点。
10. I want to know about the standard of the salary in the company.
我想了解一下公司的薪资标准。
11. How would you consider a salary at RMB 4000?
你认为月薪4000元怎么样?
12. What is the lowest salary you may consider?
你可能考虑的最低薪金是多少?
13. With my experience, I would like to start at RMB 3000 per month.
以我的经验,我想要以每月3000人民币作为起薪。
14. What starting salary would you expect?
你期望的起薪是多少?
15. What is your expected salary?
你期望的薪金是多少?
1. If I work overtime, I hope to get the overtime fee.
如果加班,我希望能够得到加班费。
2. I hope that I can receive a bonus at the end of the year.
我希望年底可以得到奖金。
3. Do you have bonuses? How much might it be?
你们公司有奖金吗?大概是多少?
4. We don't give bonuses every month, but we offer semi-annual bonuses.
并非每月都有奖金,我们每半年发一次奖金。
5. Employees get extra pay for overtime work.
员工加班有加班费。
6. We reward our employees at the end of the year according to their contributions.
年底我们会按员工贡献对其进行奖励。
面试时谈薪资一直是个让人头疼的话题,尤其是对于初涉职场的毕业生来说,在很多情况下都处于被动的状态。有些求职者甚至对此避而不谈,入职后才发现得到的薪资跟自己期望的有很大差距。如果求职者在面试前对公司有一个总体的了解,那么在面试中就可以很自如地提出自己的薪资要求了。
1. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill.
对勤奋和有技能的人来说,没有什么不可能的事情。
2. To anyone who can decide his own destiny, confidence dominates his fate.
对于那些掌握自己命运的人来说,信心是他们命运的主宰。
3. A great man is always willing to be little.
伟大的人物总是愿意当小人物。
4. I will improve myself constantly and inspire others naturally.
不断提升自己,自然激发别人。
5. He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.
正人先正己。