购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit7
如何致谢与道别

实战对话,练一练!

Dialogue 1

A: In my opinion, kind acknowledgements can show one's good quality.

在我看来,诚恳地致谢是个人良好素养的体现。

B: I agree. We should particularly pay attention to acknowledgements in the interview.

我同意,面试中应当特别注意致谢用语。

A: In the beginning of the interview, we should make acknowledgements for the opportunity of the interview.

面试开始时,我们应该对面试官给予面试机会表示感谢。

B: Also, to say "Thank you" when taking a seat is a good way to show your politeness.

而且,入座时说声“谢谢”也是表现修养的好方法。

A: And it is better to make acknowledgements as well when the interviewer thinks highly of our dressing, experience, or words.

当面试官对我们的着装、经历、言辞表示肯定时,也要致谢。

B: Yes. We can win the appreciation of the interviewer in this way.

是的。这样我们才会赢得面试官的好感。

Dialogue 2

A: In most cases, when the interview finally comes to an end, the interviewee wil probably breathe a sigh of relief.

通常情况下,当面试接近尾声,求职者不免会松口气。

B: Still, we should not let down our guard. Some details should be paid attention to.

不过,也不能掉以轻心,一些细节还是要注意的。

A: At this moment we can thank the interviewer again for the opportunity of the interview.

这时候,我们可以再次感谢对方给予此次面试机会。

B: And we can even inquire our behavior today of the interviewer.

我们甚至也可以向面试官询问自己今天的表现如何。

A: What‘s more, remember to say goodbye to the interviewer before we leave.

还有,离开时记得向面试官道别。

B: Besides, remember to make acknowledgements through a letter or a call.

别忘记写封致谢信,或是打电话致谢。

常用词汇,记一记!

appreciation [əˌpri:ʃi'eiʃən] n. 欣赏

quality ['kwɔliti] n. 品质

particularly [pə'tikjuləli] adv. 特别,尤其

acknowledgement [ək'nɔlidʒmənt] n. 感谢

probably ['prɔbəbli] adv. 大概,或许,很可能

reply [ri'plai] n. 回答,答复

behavior [bi'heivjə] n. 行为,举止

receive [ri'si:v] v. 接到,收到

opportunity [ˌɔpə'tju:niti] n. 机会

necessary ['nesəˌsəri] adj. 必要的

核心句型,背一背!

致谢

1. Thank you anyway.

无论如何,还是要感谢您。

2. I've enjoyed talking with you, too.

与您交谈同样让我感到愉快。

3. I hope this will not cause a lot of troubles.

我希望不会给您添太多麻烦。

4. I don't know how to show my gratitude to you.

我不知道该如何表达对您的感激之情。

5. Smiles and kind attitudes are basic to the acknowledgements.

面带微笑,态度诚恳,是致谢的基本要求。

6. You are so thoughtful.

您想的真周到。

7. Never forget to say "Thank you" to the interviewer.

千万不要忘了对面试官说谢谢。

8. Acknowledgements can show your good quality.

致谢可以展示出你的良好素养。

9. You should make acknowledgements kindly to the interviewer for the opportunity of the interview.

你应当为获得面试机会而向面试官诚恳致谢。

10. Thank you for the opportunity to have an interview with you.

谢谢您给我这个机会与您面谈。

11. Don't forget to make acknowledgements after an interview.

面试结束后,要记得致谢。

道别

1. It is really nice talking to you.

和您谈话非常愉快。再见!

2. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Goodbye!

我期待不久能再次与你相见。再见!

3. I am very satisfied with your company's terms. We could contact again back.

我对贵公司的条件非常满意。回头我们可以再联系。

4. Please inform me the result of the interview as soon as possible. Goodbye!

请尽快通知我面试结果。再见!

5. I'm willing to wait until you have come to a decision. Goodbye!

我会耐心等你的决定。再见!

6. When should I contact you if I want to know your decision?

如果我想知道您的决定,什么时候可以与您联络?

7. When do you think I'll hear from you?

您什么时候能告诉我结果?

8. I'm looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Goodbye!

期待您的尽早回音。再见!

9. I exactly expect to work in your company. Goodbye!

我非常期待能在贵公司工作。再见!

10. I don't think your company is suitable for me. Goodbye!

我认为贵公司不太适合我。再见!

职场全攻略

致谢与道别礼仪

面试时适时而诚恳地向面试官致以感谢,无疑会赢得面试官的好感,拉近彼此间的距离。不要认为一句谢谢无足轻重,可有可无。事实上,这是个人良好素养的体现,可以给面试官留下好的印象。在面试结束后也可以写信或打电话向面试官致谢,一来可以显示出你的礼貌,二来也可以加深用人单位对你的印象,方便你询问面试结果。

职场励志名言

1. Know about yourself, realize yourself and transcend yourself.

认识自我、实现自我、超越自我。

2. Hardness is the chief essential of success.

坚韧不拔乃成功之本。

3. Where there is a faith, there is light and strength.

只要有信念,就有光明和力量。

4. Will, work, and wait are the pyramidal cornerstones for success.

意志、工作、等待对成功来说,就像金字塔的基石。

5. Life expectation is measured by time. Life value is judged by contributions.

生命的长短用时间计算,人生的价值用贡献计算。 gcWlLUFvY89f9jhdpqniymj7SxelOzdlA0lTWkGnPm0h+df7Riitc33sAAA2BbCE

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×