A: We should sell ourselves properly in the interview.
在面试中我们要注意恰当地推销自己。
B: Right. We'd better prepare the speech in advance in order for a good performance in the interview.
是的。最好是在面试前就准备好说辞,以便面试时能有良好的表现。
A: Yes. Only when we are aware of what the interviewer will be interested in, can we make a targeted preparation.
是的。我们必须清楚面试官想知道些什么,才能有针对性地着手准备。
B: Selling techniques are aslo very importent. Selling yourself should go straight to the point, and the statement should be clear and brief.
推销自己时推销技巧也很重要。要直切主题,表述清晰,简明扼要。
A: And it should also be practical and realistic. Do not blindly blow your own horn.
也要实事求是,不要一味地自吹自擂。
B: And also, if time permitted, we could add certain examples to our description.
而且如果时间允许的话,我们也可以适当地列举实例来说明。
A: To be honest, confronted with difficult questions in the interview, the job-hunters mostly will be at a loss what to do.
坦白地说,面试中如果遇到刁难性的问题,求职者往往会不知所措。
B: Usually, we cannot prepare for these questions in advance and have to depend on our immediate performance.
这样的问题我们事先通常无法准备,只能临场发挥。
A: In this case, we should firstly keep calm and a usual mind.
在这样的情形下,我们首先要保持冷静,以平常心面对。
B: Yes. Satisfactory answers should depend on our own situation.
是的。还要根据自己的情形做出较为满意的回答。
A: Besides, try to show the best of ourselves with decent words and manners.
另外,言辞举止要大方得体,尽量展现自己最好的一面。
B: Anyway, what really matters is that we have tried our best.
不论如何,尽力而为,才是最重要的。
description [di'skripʃən] n. 描述,刻画
praise [preiz] v. 赞美,称赞
absent ['æbsənt] adj. 缺席的;心不在焉的
posture ['pɔstʃə] n. 姿势,态度
interrupt [ˌintə'rʌpt] v. 打断,打扰
topic ['tɔpik] n. 题目,话题
impatience [im'peiʃəns] n. 不耐烦,急迫
flexible ['fleksəbl] adj灵活的,可变通的
avoid [ə'vɔid] v. 避免,逃避
calm [kɑ:m] adj. 平静的,冷静的
1. Listening to the speaker carefully is the least respect.
认真倾听是最起码的尊重。
2. You should learn to use eye contact while listening.
倾听时要学会进行眼神交流。
3. You should maintain patience for the repeated question.
对于重复的问题要保持耐心。
4. You should keep your demeanor even when you are not interested in the topic.
即使对讨论的话题不感兴趣,也要保持风度。
5. You should focus your eyes on the speaker with a smile while listening.
倾听时要面带微笑注视对方。
6. You should learn to be a good listener in the interview.
在面试中你要做一个善于倾听的人。
7. You can nod to show your agreement with the speaker.
可以点头表示你同意说话者的观点。
8. Never should you be absent-minded in the interview.
在面试中千万不要心不在焉。
1. To sell yourself successfully, you should prepare the speech for the interview in advance.
要成功地推销自己,就要提前准备好说辞。
2. When selling yourself, you'd better go straight to the point.
推销自己时最好直切主题。
3. You should never forget that a successful selling should be realistic and practical.
别忘了成功的推销永远都要实事求是。
4. You can add some examples to your speech when selling yourself.
推销自己时可以列举些事实说明。
5. It is quite important for the graduates who step into the job market for the first time to sell themselves appropriately.
恰当地推销自己对于初涉职场的毕业生来说是很重要的。
6. Both your strong and weak points should be stated appropriately.
要恰当地表述自己的长处和短处。
7. If you sell yourself successfully, you can leave a deep impression on the interviewer.
成功地推销自己可以给面试官留下深刻的印象。
1. Frank answers will leave the interviewer a good impression.
坦率的回答会给面试官留下好的印象。
2. To stand out among your fellows, you must show your own characteristics.
要脱颖而出,就必须突出个人特色。
3. Never should you give simple
“Yes” or “No” answers to the questions.
切记不可仅仅简单地以“是”和“否”回答提问。
4. Don't give an answer completely off the point to the interview questions.
回答面试中的提问时,不要答非所问。
5. A hasty answer may reveal the lack of careful consideration.
轻率的回答可能预示着缺乏深思熟虑。
6. You should keep calm in order for a satisfactory answer.
保持冷静,才能做出满意的回答。
7. You should keep good demeanor even when confronted with negative questions.
即使遇到否定性的提问,也要保持好的风度。
8. Too much silence should be avoided before you give the answer.
回答问题时不要有过长时间的沉默。
9. Be sure to make the statement clear and concise and avoid long-windedness.
表述应当清晰明了,不要长篇大论。
1.
忌握手无力。握手时力度应适中,与对方保持合适的距离。
2.
忌举止失当。面试时不要做小动作,如摇头晃脑、东张西望、频频改变坐姿等。
3.
忌言语离题。最好开门见山,直奔主题。
4.
忌过分拘谨。不要过多理会面试官的态度。即便对方不苟言笑,目光犀利,
求职者也不要心生怯意,正常发挥就好。
1. If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking,eventually you'll make progress.
如果你走的道路正确,并坚持走下去,最终你会成功。
2. Time management is really a misnomer
—the challenge is not to manage time,but to manage ourselves.
“时间管理”,其实是一个误称——我们挑战的是管理自己,而不是时间。
3. Fool's haste is no speed.
欲速则不达。
4. Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.
天才不过是勤奋而已。
5. God help those who help themselves.
自助者天助。