购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit5
注重面试礼仪

实战对话,练一练!

Dialogue 1

A: Generally speaking, decent dressing and appearance will contribute to a good first impression on the interviewer.

一般来说,得体的着装仪表会给面试官留下好的印象。

B: Yes, dressing should be tidy and neat, and match well with your identity and age.

是的,着装要整洁大方,与自己的身份和年龄相称。

A: Whatever you wear, it should perfectly reflect your confidence and vitalit.

无论穿什么,都应当充分体现自信与朝气。

B: Professional suits may be the best choice.

最好是穿职业着装。

A: As for gentlemen, they should wear western-style suits in the interview.

男士应聘时,最好穿西服。

B: And ladies should wear professional suits. It would be OK to wear a little or no make-up.

而女士应穿套装,淡妆或不化妆都是合适的。

Dialogue 2

A: It is said that appropriate greetings will win the interviewer's appreciation.

据说恰当的寒暄会赢得面试官的好感。

B: But we should pay special attention to our words and attitudes.

但是我们要注意措辞和态度。

A: In the beginning of the interview, we‘d better greet the interviewer with a kindly smile.

面试开始时,我们最好向面试官微笑问好。

B: While we are in the interview, we can use polite words, such as “thank you”“please”.

而在面试中,我们要注意使用“谢谢”、“请”等礼貌用语。

A: That's right. Details can make you succeed or fail.

是的。细节决定成败。

B: What's more, when talking, you should focus your eyes on the interviewer in order to closely watch his or her expressions.

还有,谈话时要注视面试官,以便察言观色。

常用词汇,记一记!

appearance [ə'piərəns] n. 外观,外貌,外表,仪表

decent ['di:snt] adj. 大方的,得体的

professional [prə'feʃənəl] adj. 职业的

dressing ['dresiŋ] n. 着装

greeting ['gri:tiŋ] n. 问候,招呼

demeanor [di'mi:nə] n. 举止,行为

atmosphere ['ætməsfiə] n.气氛

respect [ri'spekt] n. 尊敬,敬重

nod [nɔd] v. 点头

image ['imidʒ] n. 形象,印象

核心句型,背一背!

着装仪表礼仪

1. Dressing and appearance play an important role in the interview.

着装仪表在面试中起着很重要的作用。

2. Shiny clothes should be avoided in the interview.

面试中应当避免穿那些亮闪闪的衣服。

3. Decent dressing helps to build your confidence.

得体的着装可以增加你的自信。

4. Your dressing should reflect the best of yourself.

着装应当展现你最好的一面。

5. The interviewer doesn't focus on dressing and appearance alone.

面试官并非仅仅重视着装仪表。

6. Having a good knowledge of dressing and appearance is necessary for the interviewee.

对面试者来说,了解有关着装仪表的知识是十分必要的。

7. It is a misunderstanding that you should wear clothes of famous brand in the interview.

有一种误解,就是认为在面试中必须要穿名牌服装。

8. It is appropriate for ladies to wear a little or no make-up in the interview.

女士化淡妆或不化妆参加面试都是可以的。

寒暄问候礼仪

1. Greetings at appropriate time can help to release nervousness and embarrassment.

恰当的寒暄可以缓解紧张和尴尬。

2. Kind greetings with a smile help to shorten the distance between each other.

诚恳地微笑问候有助于拉近彼此间的距离。

3. You should focus your eyes on the interviewer in the interview in order to leave a good impression.

面试过程中,要目视面试官,以便留下好的印象。

4. Details in the interview can show the good quality of the job-hunter.

面试中的细节可以展现出求职者的良好素养。

5. Appropriate words and kind attitudes are basic to greetings.

措辞得当,态度诚恳,是寒暄问候的基本要求。

6. Friendly smiles can help you win the appreciation of the interviewer.

友好的微笑会帮助你赢得面试官的青睐。

7. The appropriate use of polite words is necessary for the interview.

恰当使用礼貌用语是面试中的必然要求。

8. Greetings, though not the main subject, may make you succeed or fail.

寒暄问候并非面试的主题,却可能决定面试的成败。

9. In preparation for the interview, you should have a good knowledge of the proper use of greetings.

准备面试时,要了解如何恰当地使用问候语。

恰当的身体语言

1. Don't move from time to time when you are seated.

当你坐下时,不要动来动去。

2. You can nod at the right time to show that you have understood the talk in the interview.

面试中适时的点头可以传达出你对谈话内容的理解。

3. When you are seated, keep your hands crossed in front of you.

就坐时,双手交叉,置于身前。

4. When you attend the interview, you should pay attention to your manner.

面试时应当注意你的言谈举止。

5. Decent manners can win the appreciation of the interviewer.

得体的行为举止会赢得面试官的青睐。

6. In the interview you should listen to the interviewer carefully and patiently.

面试时要认真并且耐心地听取对方的言谈。

7. You should keep decent manners in the interview.

面试时言谈举止应当大方得体。

8. You should know how to use eye contact.

你应当知道如何进行眼神交流。

职场全攻略

面试的﹁十要﹂

要准时到达

衣着打扮要干净利落

要准备充分

表情要专注而警觉

要举止自然

要诚实

要认真聆听

发言要清晰响亮

要有礼貌并不时微笑

要推销自己

职场励志名言

1. One hour today is worth two tomorrow.

争分夺秒效率高。

2. Success belongs to the persevering.

坚持就是胜利。

3. The fire is the test of gold, adversity of strong man.

烈火验真金,艰难磨意志。

4. Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.

世上无难事,只怕有心人。

5. Real nobility is transcending the former self.

真正的高贵在于超越从前的自我。 Zh0LabVlU8yGcmRMWF/OE5e3ePdwRg6xKPFR/GXoaA5P+ptBufhKjamqZBvb+HPq

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×