购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit4
了解公司情况

实战对话,练一练!

Dialogue 1

A: Do you have any other questions?

你还有其他问题吗?

B: I want to know if the company can provide free accommodation for the new staff.

我想知道公司是否能为新员工提供免费住宿。

A: I'm sorry we can't now.

很抱歉现在还不能。

B: I really hope that your company could provide living places; otherwise I have to rent a house to live.

我真的希望公司能提供住宿,要不然我就只能租房子住了。

A: Maybe the company will build dormitory for the employees in the future.

也许公司以后会为职工建造宿舍。

B: This is OK.

这样也行。

Dialogue 2

A: You have known that this job needs frequent business travel. Can you accept it?

你已经了解到这份工作需要经常出差,你能接受吗?

B: Yes, but how about the expenses during the trips?

是的,不过出差的费用怎么办?

A: The company will pay all the expenses.

公司会负担一切的出差费用。

B: Would you tell me where we often travel?

你能告诉我经常出差的地方吗?

A: Usually Shanghai, Qingdao, Hong Kong and so on.

经常到上海、青岛或者香港等地。

B: OK. Thank you very much for telling me all these things.

好的,谢谢您告诉我这些。

常用词汇,记一记!

recruit [ri'kru:t] n. 新成员,新手

perk [pə:k] n. 额外津贴

travel allowance 交通补助

accommodation allowance 住房补助

mission allowance 出差津贴

reimbursement [ˌri:im'bə:smənt] n. 报销;赔偿

business trip 出差

accommodation [əˌkɔmə'deiʃn] n. 住处,住宿

take office就职,上任

induction [in'dʌkʃən] n. 就职;入会

核心句型,背一背!

出差

1. You don't need to consider travelling, lodging, and meals fees. We can reimburse all those for you.

你不必考虑交通费、住宿费和餐饮费,我们全部都为你报销。

2. Your work involves occasional business trips.

你的工作偶尔需要出差。

3. Although the job needs you to have more business trips, we will pay you all the expenses.

尽管这份工作需要经常出差,但是我们会报销你所有的出差费用。

4. This job requires extensive business trips.

这项工作需要经常出差。

5. We will reimburse the travel expenses.

我们会报销差旅费。

6. You could claim payment for car fares and accommodation fees, and you can also enjoy daily allowance.

我们可以报销交通费和住宿费,你还可以享有每日津贴。

入职时间

1. When can you take office

你什么时间能入职?

2. Let's talk about your entry time.

我们来谈一下你的入职时间吧。

3. The entry time could be discussed.

入职时间是可以商量的。

4. Can you tell me your earliest date of availability?

你能告诉我你最早的入职时间吗?

5. Can you tell me your exact entry time?

你能告诉我准确的入职时间吗?

6. I hope you can consider my available entry time.

希望你能考虑我的入职时间。

7. You have three months to prepare for the entry.

你有3个月的时间准备入职。

住宿

1. The company will provide temporary living places for the new employees.

公司会为新员工提供临时住宿。

2. We can offer employees places to live in next month.

下个月我们就可以为员工提供住宿的地方。

3. The accommodation is well furnished and it is convenient to live in.

宿舍家具齐全,居住非常方便。

4. If you rent outside, we can pay for you part of the fees.

如果你在外租房子住,我们可以为你支付部分费用。

5. Accommodation is provided to the elder employees by the company.

公司为老员工提供住宿。

6. We will provide the shelter for the single staff.

我们会为单身员工提供住宿。

旅游及其他福利

1. I hope I can get a job which can give me the chance to travel.

我希望能得到一份可以提供旅游机会的工作。

2. The company can provide you with the opportunity to travel once a year.

公司每年为你提供一次旅游的机会。

3. We will offer the opportunity to travel abroad to the staff once in a while.

偶尔我们会为员工提供出国旅游的机会。

4. The company won't pay for the employees' telephone charge and meal expenses.

公司不会支付员工的电话费和伙食费。

5. You can get paid during the job training.

入职培训期间,你会领到工资。

6. We will give you induction training after you take office.

入职后我们会对你进行入职培训。

7. Meals fee is extra.

伙食费另加。

职场全攻略

通过提问了解公司情况

面试即将结束时,面试官一般都会给面试者预留一点时间,询问面试者是否还有其他的问题要问。这种情况下,面试者就可以向面试官询问一些自己还不清楚的事情,比如一些细节问题:公司是否有继续深造的机会、是否会提供住宿和工作餐、是否会支付部分电话费等等。当然也可以就公司的企业文化或者未来前景进行细致了解,以便为以后的工作打基础。

职场励志名言

1. Nothing is improssible to a willing heart.

心之所愿,无所不成。

2. No pleasure without pain.

没有苦就没有乐。

3. No sweet without sweat.

先苦后甜。

4. Not to advance is to go back.

不进则退。

5. No risk, no innovation.

没有冒险,就没有创新。 iU5rUziVMZ3VzrjSss0Ada6RdUBfSLQbl3rv5It833c/LtdhdLyVHXPOda/1GEaK

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×