购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit3
询问离职和求职原因

实战对话,练一练!

Dialogue 1

A: You have taught at a local school for a year, right?

你曾在当地的一所学校任教一年,是吗?

B: Yes, I have been there as an English teacher.

是的,我在那儿是一名英语教师。

A: So why did you make up your mind to resign?

那你为什么决定辞职?

B: The school is a little bit too far away. I simply want to take good care of my old grandfather.

那所学校有点远。我只是想更好地照顾我年迈的祖父。

A: I see. But why don't you choose to work as a teacher any more?

我知道了。那你为什么不再选择当老师了呢?

B: I think it better for me to meet with new challenges in life.

我觉得迎接生活中新的挑战也不错。

Dialogue 2

A: Why do you choose to apply for the position in our company?

你为什么会选择到我们公司来应聘职位?

B: I am desirous of a position in which I can make good use of my advantages and make further development. And your company meets all my requirements.

我希望找到一份能使我充分发挥特长,又有发展前景的工作。贵公司正好符合我的期望。

A: Have you got a clear idea about our company?

你是否清楚地了解我们公司?

B: Yes, I have specially made some acquaintance in advance.

是的,我特意提前做过了解。

A: How long will you work here if you are admitted?

如果你被录用,你会在这儿工作多久?

B: I will work in the company as long as the job suits me well.

只要工作合适,我会一直在这儿工作下去。

常用词汇,记一记!

resign [ri'zain] v. 辞职

adapt to 适应

fond [fɔnd] adj. 喜欢的

local ['ləukəl] adj. 地方性的,当地的

acquaintance [ə'kweintəns] n. 相识,了解

forward ['fɔ:wəd] adj. 向前的,未来的

desirous [di'zaiərəs] adj. 渴望的,想要的

recently ['ri:sntli] adv. 最近

application [ˌæpli'keiʃən] n. 应用,申请

choose [tʃu:z] v. 选择,决定

核心句型,背一背!

离职原因

1. What have made you finally decide to change your job?

你为什么决定换工作?

2. I have left my last job in order to care for my old grandmother in the country.

我为了照顾乡下的老祖母而辞了上一份工作。

3. I simply think that it is high time for me to meet with a new challenge.

我只是觉得是时候接受新的挑战了。

4. My resignation is indeed a personal reason.

我辞职实属个人原因。

5. I won't change my job so frequently for just the same reason.

我不会因为同一个原因如此频繁地换工作。

6. My sudden resignation caused great surprise to my friends.

我突然离职让朋友们都很吃惊。

7. I was sorry to say that I had to submit my resignation.

很遗憾我不得不递交辞呈。

8. I look forward to a job which can get me to take care of my family.

我想找一份工作,方便照顾家人。

9. I left my last job simply because of the expiry of my employment contract.

我离职只是因为合同期满。

10. The company seems to have provided no further development for me.

这家公司于我而言,似乎没有什么发展前途。

求职原因

1. Why do you choose to apply for the position?

你为什么选择申请这份工作?

2. What is the most important thing do you think when you are looking for a job?

找工作时,你认为什么才是最重要的?

3. Why are you desirous to seek a position in the company?

你为什么想要在这家公司谋职?

4. I hope for a job which can ensure me a quiet and stable life.

我希望找到一份工作,可以使自己得到平静而稳定的生活。

5. I have always been desirous of a job in publishing.

我一直想找份出版业的工作。

6. I won't make up my mind just on account of high pay.

我不会仅仅因为薪水高就做出决定。

7. I am anxious to find another job with a higher salary.

我急于另找一份薪水更高的工作。

8. I enjoy working in a team, so that I can improve myself better.

我喜欢团队工作,这样可以让我更好地提高自己。

9. I can learn from any job I take as long as I have tried my best.

只要努力,无论我从事什么工作都能学到东西。

10. I firmly believe that my work experience will enable me to be competent at the position.

我坚信自己的工作经验会让我胜任这份工作。

职场全攻略

如何说明离职和求职原因

在面试时难免会被问及离职原因,像专业不对口、结婚、生病、休假等原因都可以为对方所接受,是可以如实道来的。另外一些原因,例如:收入不合期望、与上司相处不好、无法妥善处理与同事及客户的人际关系、不能承受竞争压力等,都或多或少与求职者自身的因素有关,可能会影响将来工作的开展,这些原因就会特别引起面试官的注意,要尽量避免提及。

职场励志名言

1. No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.

没有播种,何来收获;没有辛劳,何来成功;没有磨难,何来荣耀;没有挫折,何来辉煌。

2. Give everything a shot. You never know what or who is going to change your life.

任何事情都应该去尝试一下,因为你无法知道,什么事或者什么人将会改变你的一生。

3. Things that appear to be hopeless always can be accomplished with bold attempt.

本来无望的事,大胆尝试,往往能成功。

4. Unless you try to do something beyond your ability, you will never grow.

你不尝试着做些能力之外的事情,就永远无法成长。

5. I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying.

我可以接受失败,但绝对不能接受自己都未曾尝试过。 +fMj+uOSKv518h6r4qOaOBZa4yiGImrUz1kiesg/lATBAZjMB6DOki0x+PZWGFuG

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×