心中有爱,永远年轻。
Love makes us young. 爱让我们年轻。
You are always young if your heart is full of love. 只要心中充满爱,你就会永远年轻。
——Do you find that she looks younger and younger since she fell in love with him.
你发现了吗?自从他们恋爱之后,她看起来越来越年轻了!
——A heart that loves is always young.
心中有爱,永远年轻啊。
被爱让你充满斗志,爱别人让你充满勇气。
★ strength n. 力量; courage n. 勇气
When you love someone you will have courage to face everything.
当你爱上一个人的时候,你就有勇气去面对所有的事。
You are full of strength when you are loved by someone. 被爱可以让你充满力量。
——I hear that your parents are opposed to the relationship between you and Mike. Are you confident of convincing them?
我听说你的父母反对你跟迈克在一起,你有信心说服他们吗?
——I can make it. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.
我一定能做到。被爱让你充满斗志,爱别人让你充满勇气。
你不会因为一个女人美丽而去爱她,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
Don't love the one who is beautiful, but love the one who can make your life beautiful. 不 要爱上一个漂亮的人,而要爱上一个使你的生活变得精彩的人。
The woman who falls in love is the most beautiful. 爱情中的女人最美丽。
——Dan, your wife is more and more beautiful.
丹,你的妻子越来越漂亮了。
——So people always say you don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
所以人们常说你不会因为一个女人美丽而去爱她,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
每个恋爱中的人都是诗人。
★ poet n. 诗人
Everyone can be a poet when he is in love. 每个恋爱中的人都可以成为诗人。
Love makes you become a poet. 是爱让你变成了一个诗人。
——Recently he usually says some indescribable words like a poet.
最近他像是一个诗人一样,总说些莫名其妙的话。
——Every man is a poet when he is in love.
每个恋爱中的人都是诗人。
爱情是生活中最有用的提神剂。
★ refreshment n. 起提神作用的东西
Love can refresh our life. 爱情让我们的生活焕然一新。
There is no better refreshment than love in life. 生活中,没有再比爱情更好的提神剂了。
——You are so energetic every day.
你每天都这么有活力。
——Because love is the greatest refreshment in life.
因为爱情是生活中最强的提神剂。
哪怕是小小的一间茅舍,对一对相爱的人来说也已经足够了。
★ cot n. 小屋
Even though living in the smallest cot, it is big enough for two persons in love.
即使住在一间小小的屋子里,对两个相爱的人来说已是足够。
Love has nothing to do with the house. 爱情从来就与房子无关。
——Are you used to living in such a small house?
你习惯住在这么小的房子里吗?
——In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是小小的一间茅舍,对一对相爱的人来说也已经足够了。
总会有那么一个人,他的一条短信就可以让你立马笑逐颜开。
★ instantly adv. 立刻,马上
You can become cheerful just because a message from him.
你可能仅仅因为一个人的短信而变得雀跃万分。
A message from him will make you feel joyful. 恋人的一条短信就能让你高兴起来。
——What happened to you? You just said that you were gloomy.
你怎么了?刚刚还在说自己郁闷呢!
——There is always one person who can send you a message and cause you to smile instantly.
总会有那么一个人,他的一条短信就可以让你立马笑逐颜开。
我知道这个世界上有一个人在等我,虽然我不知道他是谁,但是我为此每天都过得很快乐。
You have got to believe that there is one person who comes to the world for you.
你要相信,这世界上总有一个人是为了你而来的。
I don't feel lonely. For that someone is also filled with expectation for my coming. So am I.
我一点也不感到孤独。因为我知道某个人正在满心期待着我的到来,如同我一样。
——You are still single. Don't you feel lonely?
你仍旧单身,不会感到孤单吗?
——No, I don't. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
不会啊。我知道这个世界上有一个人在等我,虽然我不知道他是谁,但是我为此每天都过得很快乐。
我想变成你,见你所见,爱你所爱。
I wanna be what you are, and then I can experience what you have experienced.
我想成为你,这样我就可以经历你所经历的。
What you love is also what I love. 你爱的我也爱。
——Why do you want to stay with me all the time?
为什么你时时刻刻都想和我待在一起?
——I want to be what you are, see what you see, and love what you love.
我想变成你,见你所见,爱你所爱。
世界上最令人激动的一件事情是,你原本以为没有机会靠近的人,竟然爱上了你。
★ amazing adj. 令人惊异的
One person who was once just a stranger suddenly meant the world to you.
曾经的陌生人,突然之间成为了你的整个世界。
Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.
有时候,最适合你的人, 恰恰是你最没有想到的人。
——I can't believe that I am dating with Nate.
真不敢相信我竟然在跟内特约会。
——Don't forget that one of the most amazing things in the world is having someone who falls in love with you thought you never had a chance with.
别忘了,世界上最令人激动的一件事情就是你原本以为没有机会靠近的人,竟然爱上了你。
因为爱过,所以慈悲;因为懂得,所以宽容。
★ lenient adj. 宽大的,仁慈的
You are the reason why I become strong. 是你让我学会了坚强。
I try to forgive persons who ever hurt me because of love.
因为爱,我试着原谅那些曾经伤害过我的人。
——Now you are different, you become very lenient. Could you tell me the reason?
现在有点不一样了,你现在变得特别宽容。能告诉我原因吗?
——The reason is simple. I have mercy because I have loved. I am lenient because I have learned.
原因很简单。因为爱过,所以慈悲;因为懂得,所以宽容。
我不需要白马王子,我已经有一个比他好数百万倍的人了。
It's enough to own him. Who will care Prince Charming?
拥有他就足够了。谁还会在乎白马王子?
If a man urges me to tell wherefore I love him, I feel that it cannot be expressed but by answering, “Because it was him; because it was me.”
如果有人问我为什么爱他,我觉得我只能如此回答:“因为是他,因为是我。”
——If the Prince Charming says he wants to be with you, will you get rid of your boyfriend?
如果有一个白马王子说愿意和你在一起,你会甩掉你现在的男朋友吗?
——Of course not. What's more, I don't need Prince Charming because I already have someone who's millions times better.
当然不会。再说,我不需要白马王子,我已经有一个比他好数百万倍的人了。
假如你是一个仙人掌,我也愿意忍受所有的痛来抱着你。
★ cactus n. 仙人掌
Everybody wants happiness. No one wants pain. But how can you make a rainbow without a little rain?
所有人都想得到幸福,不愿承担痛苦,但是不下点小雨,哪来的彩虹?
A man who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
如果一个男人真爱你,那么他永远不会丢下你,不管处境有多艰难。
——I'm not so good as you imagine. I am not sure if I can give what you want.
我没你想象的那么好。我不确定我能不能给你你想要的。
——Assuming that you are a cactus; I'd stand all the pain to hold you tight.
假如你是一个仙人掌,我也愿意忍受所有的痛来抱着你。
即使全世界都背叛你,我也会站在你身边背叛全世界。
Nothing is going to change my love for you. 没有什么可以改变我对你的爱。
No matter what happens, I will always be with you.
无论发生什么,我都不会抛下你。
——When no people understand me, will you be my side forever?
当所有人都不理解我的时候,你会一直支持我吗?
——I'm always on your side. If the whole world betrays you, I'm going to betray the whole world for you.
我会一直支持你。即使全世界都背叛你,我也会站在你身边背叛全世界。
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
★ sink down 沉落,堕落
Love makes us mature or fallen. 爱情使人成熟,或者堕落。
Love can change a person thoroughly. 爱情能彻底地改变一个人。
——Amy is more mature since she was in love.
自从艾米恋爱后,她变得更加成熟了。
——Love makes man grow up or sink down.
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
生活有时候很艰难,但是你可以找到那么一个人,使你难熬的时光变得容易,并且让这一切都变得值得。
★ worthwhile adj. 值得做的,有真正价值的
Although life is hard, we can make it through with someone you love.
跟心爱的人在一起,再难熬的时光我们也能熬过去。
Even if life is hard, it is worthwhile to spend with your lover.
尽管生活艰难,但跟你的爱人共同经历,一切都是那么值得。
——Don't you feel tough to live so difficultly?
如此艰难的生活,难道你不觉得辛苦吗?
——Sometimes, life is hard. But then you find someone who makes those difficult times easier and makes it all worthwhile.
生活有时候很艰难,但是你可以找到那么一个人,使你难熬的时光变得容易,并且让这一切都变得值得。
两个人若是还在乎对方,无论多难,都会为爱找到出路的。
What hurts me more deeply than losing you is knowing you're not fighting to keep me.
比失去你更令我伤心的是,你都没有为了跟我在一起而努力过。
If the heart is willing, it will make a thousand ways; but if the heart is unwilling, it will make thousands of excuses.
倘若心中愿意,道路千千条。倘若心中不愿意,理由万万个。
——People all disagree our relationship. What should we do?
大家都不赞成我们在一起,我们该怎么办?
——If both still care for each other, they manage to find a way out for their love no matter how hard it is.
两个人若是还在乎对方,无论多难,都会为爱找到出路的。
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________