购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

交通准备

会话 Conversation

Steven is going to London to travel. Now he is calling the airline to ask for the timetable.

史蒂文将要去伦敦旅行。现在他正在给航空公司打电话询问时间表。


Clerk: Hello, American Airlines.

职员: 你好,这里是美国航空公司。

Steven: Hello, is there any flight to London tomorrow?

史蒂文: 你好,明天有到达伦敦的航班吗?

Clerk: Let me see. Yes, there is one flight tomorrow morning.

职员: 让我看看。是的,明天上午有一次到伦敦的航班。

Steven: When will the flight depart?

史蒂文: 航班什么时候起飞呢?

Clerk: The departure time is eight o'clock in the morning.

职员: 起飞时间是上午8点。

Steven: Is it a direct flight?

史蒂文: 是直达航班吗?

Clerk: Yes, it is.

职员: 是的。

Steven: What's the flight number?

史蒂文: 航班号是多少?

Clerk: The flight number is AA345.

职员: AA345。

句式急救箱

时刻表

1. The new timetable will come into effect tomorrow.

新的时刻表将于明天起生效。

2. I haven't got any clue about the train timetable.

我不知道列车时刻表。

3. I will check the train timetable.

我会查看列车时刻表的。

4. Our flight takes four hours.

我们的航班飞行时间为4个小时。

5. It is a railway timetable.

这是一张列车时刻表。

6. Which flight do you take?

您乘坐的是哪次航班?

7. Will you look up the departure time of a train for me in the timetable?

你可不可以帮我在行车时刻表中查找一趟列车的出发时间?

8. What's the use of a train schedule if the trains are always late?

如果火车总是晚点,列车时刻表还有什么用?

9. The flight took off in Beijing.

那次航班由北京起飞。

10. Can I have a look at the timetable?

我可以看一下时刻表吗?

11. The railway timetable shows the time when the trains arrive and depart.

列车时刻表告诉人们火车到站和发车的时间。

启程时间

1. I need to confirm the departure time.

我要确认起飞时间。

2. When will JAL Flight 800 from New York arrive?

来自纽约的日航800班机何时抵达?

3. You can check the bulletin board.

你可以查看公告板。

4. The flight to London tonight departs at 21:30.

去往伦敦的航班于今晚9点30分起飞。

5. You may board now. The departure time is on schedule.

您现在可以登机,飞机会按时起飞。

6. What is the departure time of the flight?

航班何时起飞?

7. May I inquire about the departure time?

我可以咨询一下起飞时间吗?

8. Please tell me the departure time and arrival time.

请告诉我起飞时间和到达时间。

9. I nearly missed my flight.

我差点误了班机。

10. But we need to call right now to confirm our flight.

但我们得马上打电话确认航班。

11. Can I see the timetable for domestic flights?

我能看一下国内航班时刻表吗?

12. The timetable is obtainable freely from the airline office.

航班时刻表可以向航空公司免费索取。

13. May I look up the flight number on the airline schedule?

我可以在航程安排上查阅一下航班号吗?

14. May I reconfirm my flight.

我可以确认我的航班吗?

15. Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

16. Please check the flight information board for further information about your departure time.

请查看航班信息板,上面有您的班机起飞时间的更多信息。

17. Do you know what the new departure time is?

你知道新的起飞时间吗?

18. Let me look up the flight-table first.

让我先看一下航班表。

19. The departure time is eight o'clock at night. Is that right, sir?

起飞时间是晚上8点,对吗,先生?

20. The flight departure has been advanced to 9:00 a.m.

本航班的起飞时间已提前至上午9点。

21. The departure time is 10:00 a.m. Tuesday.

起飞时间是周二上午10点。

22. Your nonstop flight is at 9: 30 p.m.

你的直飞航班是在晚上9点半。

23. When does the Flight 215 depart?

215航班什么时候起飞?

24. The plane takes off at 12:45.

飞机12点45分起飞。

25. The earliest flight will leave Guangzhou at 9:20.

从广州出发的最早的航班是在9点20分。

机票预订

1. Can I have a one-way ticket to Los Angeles, please?

请给我一张去洛杉矶的单程票好吗?

2. Hello, Reservations. May I help you?

您好,这里是订票处,我能为您效劳吗?

3. I need to reserve a fight to New York on the 7th in the morning.

我需要订一个7号上午去纽约的航班。

4. For which day do you want your ticket?

你要订哪一天的票?

5. By the way, I don't want a night flight.

顺便说一下,我不想要夜间的航班。

6. I'd like to travel first-class.

我想要头等舱。

7. I'd like to reserve two one-way tickets to Tianjin for tomorrow.

我想预订两张明天去天津的单程票。

8. Could I book a return ticket from Beijing to Guangzhou?

我可以订一张从北京到广州的往返票吗?

9. I want to book a plane ticket from Shanghai to Beijing.

我想订一张从上海到北京的机票。

10. I'd prefer a morning flight.

我更想要早班航班。

11. I'll need an economy ticket with an open return.

我想要一张回程时间待定的经济舱机票。

12. I want to know if there is a flight sometime around 3 p.m.

我想知道下午3点左右有没有航班。

13. One way or a round trip ticket?

单程票还是双程票?

还可以这样说 Is that a one-way ticket or a return flight.

Would you like a one-way ticket or a round trip ticket?

14. Could I make a reservation for Flight 9 to Beijing?

我可以预订去北京的9号班机吗?

还可以这样说 I'd like to make a reservation for Flight 9 to Beijing.

May I book a ticket of Flight 9 to Beijing?

15. Which flight do you want?

你想要哪个航班?

16. I'd like two seats on today's China Eastern Flight 8 to Beijing, please.

我想要两张今天的中国东方航空8号航班到北京的机票。

还可以这样说 I'd like to buy two seats on today's China Eastern Flight 8 to Beijing.

Could I get two seats on today's China Eastern Flight 8 to Beijing?

17. Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座?

18. I want to know if there is a flight at 5 p.m. or not.

我想知道下午5点有没有航班。

19. Would you like a window or an aisle seat, Mr. Smith?

您想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位,史密斯先生?

20. You'll have a better choice if you book the tickets earlier.

如果你早一些订票,就会有更好的选择。

21. Will you be traveling first class or economy?

您是要头等舱,还是经济舱?

还可以这样说 Which class would you prefer, first class or economy.

What kind of ticket do you want, first class or economy.

22. Can you book a night flight for me?

你能帮我订夜行航班吗?

23. What about Fight 516?

516次航班怎么样?

24. Book it for me, please.

我就订这班吧。

25. Is there an earlier flight?

有早一点的航班吗?

26. Would you please make my reservation to London for tomorrow?

请帮我预订明天去伦敦的航班好吗?

还可以这样说 Could you make a reservation for me to London for tomorrow?

Would you mind reserving a seat to London for tomorrow?

27. What's the fare to Guangzhou, economy Class?

去广州的经济舱机票是多少钱?

还可以这样说 How much money of the Economy Class to Guangzhou?

How much is it to Guangzhou, Economy Class?

28. Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

还可以这样说 Could you give me a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?

I'd like to buy a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please.

29. Are there any discount tickets for me?

有打折机票吗?

还可以这样说 Will you give me a discount?

Any tickets on discount?

Are you selling tickets at a discount price?

Can I have a discount?

30. I want to take a direct flight.

我想要直达航班。

还可以这样说 I'd like to take a direct flight.

I want to take a nonstop flight.

31. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Chicago.

我想要重新确认我的从伦敦到芝加哥的班机。

还可以这样说 Would you reconfirm my flight from London to Chicago May I reconfirm my flight from London to Chicag.

32. I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更我的预订。

还可以这样说 Could I change my reservation?

Would you change my reservation, please?

33. Where do I pick up the ticket?

我去什么地方取机票?

还可以这样说 Could you tell me where I can pick up the ticket?

Do you mind telling me where I can get the ticket?

34. My reservation number is 1991.

我的预订号码是1991。

35. When's the next plane for Shandong?

去山东的下一班飞机是在什么时候?

还可以这样说 What time is the next plane for Shandong?

Could you tell me when the next plane for Shandong leaves?

36. What's the flight number and departure time?

告诉我班机号码与起飞时间,好吗?

还可以这样说 Could you tell me the flight number and the departure time.

Would you mind telling me the flight number and departure time.

37. Which would you like to have, aisle seats or windows seats?

你们喜欢什么样的座位,靠通道的还是靠窗的?

还可以这样说 Which seats do you want, aisle seats or window seats?

Would you prefer window seats or aisle seats?

38. I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我想要一个靠窗的座位。

还可以这样说 Could I have a seat by the window?

Would you like to offer a window seat to me?

航班已满

1. I can put you on a waiting list if you would like.

如果你愿意,我可以把你排在等候名单上。

2. I'm afraid that all the flights for September 22nd are booked.

恐怕9月22号的机位已满。

3. The flight is fully booked at the moment.

现在航班都订满了。

4. I'm afraid that the flight is fully booked.

恐怕这个航班已经订满了。

5. Just a minute and I'll see if there are any other flights.

稍等一下,让我看看是否有其他航班。

6. All the day flights have been booked out.

所有的日间航班都订满了。

7. I'm afraid there will be no flight available at that time.

恐怕那时候的航班都已经订满了。

8. I'm very sorry, but the flight is fully booked.

很抱歉,那趟班机已经订满了。

船票预订

1. I want to reserve a berth of second class cabin.

我想预订一张二等船舱的卧铺票。

还可以这样说 I'd like to reserve a berth of second class cabin.

Could I reserve a berth of second class cabin?

2. Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去,需要预订吗?

还可以这样说 Do I have to make a reservation if I take a ship?

Do you think I should make a reservation to go by ship?

3. All first class cabins have been reserved.

所有的一等舱的船票都被预订了。

4. Are there any unreserved first class cabin?

还有没预定的一等舱船票吗?

还可以这样说 Could I get a ticket of first class cabin.

I'd like to reserve a ticket of first class cabin.

5. What time does the ship leave?

轮船在什么时候启航?

还可以这样说 When does the ship leave?

Could you please tell me the departure time of the ship?

6. The ship was due to sail the following morning.

这艘轮船定于第二天早上启航。

7. Where is this ship bound for?

这艘轮船是开往哪里的?

还可以这样说 Where does this ship go?

Could you tell me the terminal of this ship?

8. The ship sails at 12:00.

轮船于12点起航。

9. The ship is bound for Shanghai.

这船是开往上海的。

10. The liner sets sail at 8: 30 on July 18.

轮船在7月18日8点半启航。

11. The steamers for Shanghai leave on Wednesday.

开往上海的轮船于星期三启程。

12. The boat leaves Victoria for Southampton at 8:00.

这艘轮船于8点钟从维多利亚出发,开往南安普顿港。

13. How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

去上海的单程票多少钱?

还可以这样说 What's the fare for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

How much is the fare for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

14. How much does a round trip ticket to Wuhan cost?

一张去武汉的往返票要多少钱?

还可以这样说 How much is the fare for a round trip ticket to Wuhan?

What's the fare for a round trip ticket to Wuhan?

15. Do you have any tickets available for tomorrow?

你们有明天的票吗?

还可以这样说 Is there any chance for me to get a ticket for tomorrow?

Any tickets left for tomorrow?

火车票预订

1. Where is the ticket office?

售票处在哪儿?

还可以这样说 Where can I get tickets?

Where can I book for a seat?

2. I'd like to reserve a train ticket to Beijing.

我要预订一张去北京的火车票。

还可以这样说 I've got to book my train ticket to Beijing.

I'd like to have a seat on your train for Beijing.

3. I'd like to make two reservations for the train at 8:00 tonight.

我要预定两张今晚8点的车票。

还可以这样说 I'd like to reserve two tickets for the train at 8:00 tonight.

I've got to book two tickets for the train at 8:00 tonight.

4. I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Beijing for tomorrow.

我想买两张明天到北京的软卧票。

还可以这样说 May I have two soft berth tickets to Beijing for tomorrow?

I've got to buy two soft berth tickets to Beijing for tomorrow.

5. Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

你要靠窗的还是靠过道的座位?

还可以这样说 Which seats do you want, a window seat or an aisle seat?

Do you want a window seat or an aisle seat?

Would you prefer a window or an aisle seat?

6. When can I pick up the ticket?

我什么时候可以拿到车票?

还可以这样说 Do you think when I will get the ticket?

What time can I get the ticket?

7. How long is the ticket valid?

这张车票的有效期是多长时间?

还可以这样说 How long does the ticket hold good?

What's the ticket validity time?

8. Can I get a Pullman seat?

我能买张卧铺票吗?

还可以这样说 May I have a ticket on the sleeping car?

Are there berth tickets for sale?

9. May I have two lower berths?

我可以要两张下铺票吗?

还可以这样说 I'd like two lower berths, please.

Could you give me two lower berths?

飞机/火车票

1. It's 5,000 yuan for one-way tickets.

单程票是5000元。

2. The one in the morning is 1,500 yuan , while the one in the afternoon is 1,200 yuan .

早上的班机是1500元,下午那班是1200元。

3. What's the through fare to London by train?

到伦敦的火车全程票价是多少?

4. Are there any discount tickets available?

有打折票出售吗?

5. What's the fare to San Francisco, Economy Class?

去旧金山的经济舱机票多少钱?

6. The fee difference could be about ¥1,000 from Beijing to Shenzhen.

从北京到深圳的票价相差可达1000元。

7. A round trip ticket costs 60 dollars.

往返票是60美元。

8. How much does a single ticket cost?

一张单程票多少钱?

9. As for Economy Class, the one-way ticket is 8,000 RMB and the round-trip ticket is 12, 000 RMB.

经济舱的单程票价是8000元,往返票价是12000元。

10. A round trip ticket saves you about 15% of the fare.

往返票可以为您节省大约15%的费用。

11. Do you offer special prices in summer?

你们在夏季提供特价票吗?

12. It's $230 from Washington to Boston, with tax.

从华盛顿到波士顿的带税票是230美元一张。

13. The ticket fare of the train for Paris is 77 Franc.

去巴黎的火车票售价是77法郎。

14. Could you tell me what the economical fare is?

能告诉我经济舱的价格是多少吗?

改签票

1. We will endorse the latest flight for you.

我们将为您改签最近的航班。

2. Where should the endorsing office?

签票处在哪里?

3. You can keep this ticket and endorse any flight to Hangzhou within the year.

您可以保留这张机票,在一年之内可以改签任何一班飞往杭州的航班。

4. Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?

要我另外为你安排时间吗?

5. We can endorse the flight from Haikou to Guangzhou for you.

我们可以为您改签海口至广州的航班。

6. Excuse me. I have just missed the connection plane to Shanghai. Can I endorse my ticket now?

打扰一下,我错过了去上海的联程航班,我可以改签机票吗?

7. It is better for you to go to the Check-in Counter to change your flight.

您最好去柜台改签您的航班。

8. The ticket can be signed only once.

这票只能改签一次。

9. I can change my flight.

我可以改航班。

10. Could I change/transfer my ticket to a later date?

我能把机票改签到稍晚些的日期吗?

11. Can you help us reschedule it?

你能帮我们重新签票吗?

12. Excuse me, can you tell me if my ticket can be changed?

请问,我的车票可以办理改签吗?

13. I exchanged my ticket for the flight on Monday for a ticket on the same flight on the following Wednesday.

我把星期一的机票换成了同一航班下个星期三的机票。

14. Which flight do you want to change for?

您想改签为哪一班航班?

15. You only have to get your ticket endorsed at the changing station.

您只需要在中转车站改签车票。

16. Would you cancel this reservation, please, and change it for the same flight tomorrow?

请取消这次预订,改为明天同一班的飞机好吗?

17. Do you want to change that one?

您想改签吗?

18. Could you change the reservation then, please?

请你修改预订,好吗?

19. Cancel the ticket for Flight NC223 and book one seat on the same flight tomorrow.

取消NC223次航班的机票,改订明天的同一航班。

20. Could I change for a later flight on which dinner is served?

我能改签为提供晚餐的航班吗?

21. I'm sorry, your ticket can't be changed; it can only be refunded.

对不起,您的车票不能办理改签,只能退票。

22. I would like to change my reservation.

我要改变预订。

23. We can rebook you the earliest flight tomorrow.

我们可以为您改签明日最早的航班。

24. I want to change the train ticket.

我想改签火车票。

退票

1. I would like to apply for a refund of my train ticket.

我想申请退火车票。

2. I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我想退这张票。

3. Excuse me, in which window can I have my ticket refunded?

请问退票在几号窗口办理?

4. Season ticket holder will receive a refund if their train is cancelled.

定期车票持有者在其车次被取消时可以获得退款。

5. Do I have to pay for the refund?

我要付退票手续费吗?

6. Someone had just phoned in a last minute cancellation.

在最后一分钟刚好有人打电话来退票。

7. Do I have to go through complicated formalities if I ask to refund my ticket?

如果我要求退票,手续复杂吗?

8. This is your refund receipt.

这是退票收据。

9. What is your cancellation policy?

你们的退票政策是什么?

10. Do you happen to know any regulations concerning ticket refunding in the railway services?

你知道铁道部门关于退票方面的规定吗?

11. But you have to pay the fee for refund.

不过,你要支付退票费。

12. Different airlines have different regulations concerning refunding.

关于退票,不同的航空公司有不同的规定。

13. Could I get a refund for this ticket?

我可以退这张票吗?

14. At the departure station, if the application for refund is made before the train leaves,the whole fare will be returned with only service charge deducted.

在始发站,如果在列车发车前要求退票,可以退还全额票价,只扣除手续费。

15. If you ask for a refund of your ticket within 24 hours or 2 hours before the departure time, you have to pay 20% of the original fare.

如果您在24小时以内或是在飞机起飞2小时之前退票,您得按原票价的20%付退票费。

16. You'll have to submit your notice to the booking office of the railway station two hours before the train leaves.

你必须在火车发车前两小时到火车站售票处提出退票申请。

17. Where can I refund the ticket?

我可以在哪里退票?

18. The refund should be made not later than 30 days after expiry date of the ticket and only in the place where the ticket has been purchased.

旅客退票最迟应在客票有效期满后30天内,并在原购票地点办理。

19. Tickets may be turned in at the box office.

可以在购票处退票。

20. Then, please refund my ticket for me.

那么,请给我退票吧。

21. This ticket will neither be exchanged nor at the purchase price refunded.

这张票不可交换,也不能按购买价退票。

22. How many hours in advance should I return the ticket?

我应该提前几个小时退票?

23. If you want to get the ticket refunded, you should pay service charge.

如果你要退票的话,需要付手续费。 5NzuW2TgkB4jBXPOEmtmQRJlZj9wtBg7UcP4veMK8gql6HIapq4BDwXuKwQ7mNOD

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×