购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

旅行签证

会话 Conversation

Steven is going to travel abroad. Now he is consulting Lisa about applying for a visa.

史蒂文打算出国旅游,现在他正在向丽萨咨询如何申请签证。


Steven: Excuse me, can you tell me how to apply for a visa to America?

史蒂文: 打扰了,你能告诉我如何申请赴美签证吗?

Lisa: Log on to the website of American Embassy in Beijing and fill in the application forms.

丽萨: 登陆北京的美国驻华大使馆的网站,并且填写申请表。

Steven: And what should I do next?

史蒂文: 接下来我应该做什么?

Lisa: Then make an appointment by telephone and wait for the interview.

丽萨: 然后打电话预约,等待面试。

Steven: How long will I wait for?

史蒂文: 要等多长时间?

Lisa: It all depends.

丽萨: 这要视情况而定。

Steven: What's the fee for application?

史蒂文: 签证申请费是多少?

Lisa: About 800 yuan .

丽萨: 800元左右。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文: 非常感谢你。

Lisa: You are welcome.

丽萨: 不客气。

句式急救箱

办理旅游签证

1. If you want to apply to the consul for a visa, you must go to the consulate to find the consul.

如果你想向领事申请签证,你必须去领事馆找领事。

2. Do you know what I need to prepare for the application?

你知道我需要准备什么申请材料吗?

3. A consular official will take your picture and your fingerprints.

领事馆官员会采集你的照片和指纹。

4. Excuse me, do you know where the visa office is?

打扰了,你知道签证办公室在哪里吗?

5. Where can I apply for a new visa?

签证去哪儿补办?

6. Show me your passport, temporary residence certificate, application form, please.

请出示你的护照、暂住证和签证申请表。

7. You can go to the Entry Administration Division of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau to apply for a new one.

你可以到北京市公安局出入境管理处补办一张新的。

8. Anyone wanting to cross the boundary needs a Russian visa.

任何人想跨过边界都需要俄罗斯的签证。

9. In your pocket you'll find an envelope, a passport, a visa.

你的口袋里有一个信封、一个护照、一个签证。

10. I will have an interview with the visa official tomorrow.

明天办理签证的官员要对我进行面试。

11. As soon as you are accepted, make an appointment for a visa interview at the American Embassy.

一旦你的申请被接受,就到美国大使馆预约一个签证面试。

12. How was your interview at the embassy today?

你今天去大使馆面试得怎么样?

13. The consular officer just asked me a couple of questions.

面试官只是问了我几个问题。

14. All of these is important in satisfying the requirements to get a visa.

所有这些为获得签证而需要满足的要求都很重要。

签证被拒或无效

1. There wasn't sufficient reason for your travel.

你的旅行理由不充分。

2. Have you got your visa yet?

你拿到签证了吗?

3. I was ordered to leave the country because my visa had expired.

因为我的签证到期了,我被要求离开这个国家。

4. What was the reason you were denied?

你被拒签的理由是什么?

5. My visa had expired and I might never return to my country.

我的签证已经过期了,我可能永远无法回到祖国。

6. Your visa was denied.

你被拒签了。

7. She was disappointed to know that she didn't obtain the visa to the USA.

得知没有获得去美国的签证,她很失望。

8. My first visa application was nearly turned down.

我第一次申请签证就差点遭到拒签。

讨论签证

1. Are you applying to study or travel?

你是申请去学习还是旅游?

2. He had the right visa, so he was allowed to cross the frontier.

他有合法的签证,所以他可以越过边界。

3. Where do we get the visa extension in China?

在中国我们要去哪里办理签证延期呢?

4. Conversation in middle-class households often revolves around visa and immigration applications.

中等收入家庭的话题常常包括申请签证和移民。

5. Sometimes they want to know more, particularly about what they can do, what documents they need to show to qualify for a visa.

有时候他们想知道更多,尤其是想知道他们应该怎么做,应该带什么样的证明材料才能符合签证要求。

6. The government, however, has been restricting visa access to Macao since the middle of 2005.

然而,政府自2005年年中以来就限制了去澳门的签证发放。

7. What is a "temporary residence certificate"

什么是暂住证?

8. The process for getting a work visa is so arduous that many bright would-be immigrants give up.

申请工作签证的程序如此艰难,以致于很多聪明的准移民们都选择放弃了。

9. I can't believe how much red tape there is in getting a visa.

我真不敢相信拿到一个签证有多少手续。

10. Visa restrictions should be tightened.

签证限制应该加强。

11. It shows your proof of residency in Nanjing and is issued by your local police station.

它是你在南京的居住证明,由当地派出所开具。

12. Mainlanders need a visa to go to Hong Kong.

大陆人去香港需要获得签证。

13. I spent days gathering the appropriate documentation to prove to the USA consulate that I deserved a travel visa.

为了向美国领事馆证明我可以获得旅游签证,我用了好几天时间来搜集妥当的文件。 /10+7OsCWj2rNYd3mhHQV/UcEZgptwoig7h9a05bOM9JvgPrRR9BH9YT3Hk8DVp0

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×