购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

乘地铁

会话 Conversation

Bob is on the subway, but he doesn't know if he gets on the right train. So he asks a lady for it.

鲍勃在地铁上,可是他不知道是否坐对了车,所以他向一位女士询问。


Bob: Excuse me, may I ask you if I am in the right direction?

鲍勃: 打扰了,我可以问问我坐对方向了吗?

Lady: Where would you like to go?

女士: 你想去哪里?

Bob: I want to go to the museum.

鲍勃: 我想去博物馆。

Lady: Yes, this is the right direction.

女士: 是的,你坐对方向了。

Bob: Do you know where I need to get off?

鲍勃: 你知道我需要在哪里下车吗?

Lady: Don't worry. I can call you when you get there. I will get off at the same stop.

女士: 不必担心。到那儿的时候我可以叫你。我也是在那一站下车。

Bob: Do you know how long it will take us to get there?

鲍勃: 你知道到那里得多长时间吗?

Lady: It is very long. Maybe it will take more than one hour to get there.

女士: 要很久。大概到那儿会需要一个多小时。

Bob: Oh, I know. Thank you very much.

鲍勃: 哦,我知道了。非常感谢你。

Lady: Not at all.

女士: 不用谢。

句式急救箱

地铁站

1. Let's take the MRT. It's faster and cheaper.

我们坐地铁吧,地铁更快更便宜。

2. Which line should we take if we go to Danshui?

我们要搭哪一条线去淡水?

3. We should take the red line. Let's get the tickets at the Automatic Ticket Vending Machine.

我们应该搭红线。我们到自动售票机买票吧!

4. How much money should I insert in the slot?

我应该要投多少钱进去?

5. Later you have to place your ticket near the sensor.

稍后你必须把票放在靠近感应器的地方。

6. Excuse me. Which line should I take to get to the Taipei Zoo by MRT?

请问一下,我乘坐地铁哪一条线可以到台北动物园?

7. You should take the brown line.

你应该搭棕色线。

8. How much is the ticket from Taipei Train Station to Danshui by MRT?

从台北火车站乘地铁到淡水的票价是多少?

9. Excuse me. Where can I buy the ticket?

打扰一下,我可以在哪里买到票?

10. You can buy it at the Automatic Ticket Vending Machine or buy an easy card at the ticket booth.

你可以在自动售票机那里买票或是在售票亭买一张悠游卡。

11. How can I take the MRT?

我该怎么坐地铁?

12. You can choose the line which can go to the nearest station of your destination.

你可以选择这样一条路线,方便你到达离目的地最近的车站。

车厢里

1. It's so crowded. All the seats are taken.

好挤!没有空余的椅子了。

2. It's a priority seat. We can not take it. We should give the seat to those old, pregnant and disable people.

那是爱心座位,我们不能坐。我们要把座位让给老年人、孕妇和残疾人。

3. Yeah, you are right. Let's stand. It takes only about 20 minutes.

嗯,你是对的,我们站着吧!只需要20分钟左右。

4. If we go to Danshui in the morning on weekdays, we are sure to have seats since it's not in the rush hour.

如果我们在平日里的早上去淡水,一定会有位子坐,因为不是交通高峰时段。

5. Please give your seats to old people, pregnant women and disable people.

请让座给老人、孕妇和残疾人。

6. Please keep the priority seats for old people, pregnant women, disable people and children.

请将爱心座留给老人、孕妇、残障人士和小孩。

7. You need to transfer the subway at Taipei Train Station to Danshui.

你必须在台北火车站换乘地铁到淡水。 /OSUzgiAkaiHpGM2rmAcMIyAri7MylvLXevq7zFuQ0uesK9WR6PUMP5kOUcU874Y

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×