购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

乘公交

会话 Conversation

When the bus came, Steven got on. But he didn't know where to get off. Now he has to ask the driver to tell him.

公交车来了,史蒂文上了公交车,但是他不知道在哪里下车,于是他不得不就此询问司机。


Steven: Excuse me, do you go to the Central Park?

史蒂文: 打扰一下,你这班车开往中心公园吗?

Bus Driver: Yes, this is the right bus.

公交司机: 没错,就是这班车。

Steven: Could you please tell me when I get to the Central Park?

史蒂文: 到中心公园时,你能告诉我一声吗?

Bus Driver: OK. I'll call out the stops.

公交司机: 好的,我会报站的。

Steven: (A few minutes later.) Should I get off at the next stop?

史蒂文: (几分钟后。)下一站我该下车吗?

Bus Driver: No. Don't worry. I'll tell you to get off when we get there.

公交司机: 不,别担心,到站时我会通知你下车的。

Steven: Is it a long ride?

史蒂文: 要坐很久吗?

Bus Driver: No, not that long. Two more stops,and you'll get off, sir.

公交司机: 不会太久,先生,再有两站,你就可以下车了。

Steven: I know. Thank you.

史蒂文: 我知道了。谢谢你。

Bus Driver: Not at all.

公交司机: 不客气。

句式急救箱

公交站牌

1. Excuse me, where does the No. 2 bus stop?

请问,2路车停在哪里?

还可以这样说 Excuse me, could you tell me where the No. 2 bus stops?

2. Where is the bus stop for the National Palace Museum?

去故宫博物院的公交汽车站在哪里?

还可以这样说 Could you tell me where the bus stop for the National Palace Museum is?

3. Excuse me, do you go to the theater?

打扰一下,你这班车开往剧院吗?

还可以这样说 Excuse me, does this bus go to the theater?

4. You can take any bus going north.

你可以乘坐往北开的任何一辆公共汽车。

5. It stops at the corner of the Songshan Road.

它停在了嵩山路的拐角处。

6. Could you please tell me when I get to the zoo?

到动物园时,你能告诉我一声吗?

还可以这样说 Would you like to tell me when I get to the zoo please?

7. Where is the nearest bus station?

最近的公交车站在哪里?

还可以这样说 Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?

8. Yes, this is the bus you want to take.

没错,就是这班车。

9. Excuse me, which bus should I take if I go to the National Palace Museum?

打扰一下,我要去故宫博物院该乘哪路车?

还可以这样说 Excuse me, which bus should I take to go to the National Palace Museum?

10. Which bus should I take to go to the Union Station?

去联合车站要坐几路公共汽车?

11. No, not this one. Take No. 5.

不是这班,要乘坐5路车。

12. You can take the No. 5 bus.

你可以乘坐5路公交车。

13. How often do the buses run?

一班车要多长时间?

还可以这样说 How often is the bus operated?

14. Are there any other buses heading in that direction?

还有其他的公交车开往那个方向吗?

还可以这样说 Are there any other buses for that direction?

15. The No. 6 and No. 68 buses are heading in that direction too.

6路和68路车也开往那个方向。

16. When does the bus leave?

公交车什么时候出发?

17. When is the next bus please?

下一班车是什么时候?

还可以这样说 What time will the next bus come?

18. I'll tell you when we arrive there.

等到了那里的时候我会告诉你。

19. It's at the crossing of the Ruida Road and Funiu Road.

在瑞达路和福牛路的交叉口。

20. How can I get to the Xinzheng Airport?

我怎么去新郑机场呢?

还可以这样说 Could you tell me how to get to the Xinzheng Airport?

公交车里

1. How many stops are there to the Shelly Supermarket?

到雪莉超市有多少站?

2. Is it far from here?

那儿离这儿远吗?

3. You will see the No. 27 bus next to it.

你会看见27路汽车在它旁边。

4. How many stops are there to the Central Avenue?

到中央大街有几站?

5. It's the fourth stop from here.

从这儿到那儿有4站。

6. You have gone too far for your ticket so you must pay an excess fare.

你已经坐过站了,所以你要买过站车票。

7. It's about eight stops to the Columbus Circle.

去哥伦布环岛大约8站。

8. Do I have to change somewhere?

我要在什么地方转车吗?

还可以这样说 At what station should I change?

9. When will it get there?

什么时候才能到达那里?

还可以这样说 How long will it take to get there?

10. I'd like to get off at the next stop.

我要在下一站下车。

还可以这样说 I have to step out at the next stop.

11. Where do I get off for the beach?

我到海滩要在哪里下车?

还可以这样说 Where should I get off for the beach?

12. You took the wrong bus.

你搭错车了。

13. Please step to the middle and don't block the door.

请往中间走,不要堵住门。

还可以这样说 Please move to the middle, and do not jam the door.

14. I forgot to get off.

我忘记下车了。

还可以这样说 I didn't remember to get off.

15. Should I get off at this stop?

我应该在这一站下车吗?

还可以这样说 Should I get down at this stop?

16. Where am I supposed to change?

我应该在哪里换车?

还可以这样说 Where am I supposed to transfer?

17. Where should I transfer to go to the Zhongshan Railway Station?

去中山火车站我要在哪里转车?

还可以这样说 Where should I change for the Zhongshan Railway Station?

18. This is the express bus.

这是直达车。

19. Do I have to transfer anywhere?

我必须在中途转车吗?

还可以这样说 Need I change at some place?

20. You should get off at the zoo. Then take the No. 7 bus to the Zhongshan Station.

你应该在动物园下车,然后乘坐7路公交车去中山车站。

21. I'll tell you when you get there.

到了我会通知你的。

还可以这样说 I'll inform you when you get there.

22. You can get off at the next stop, and then take the No. 5 bus to your destination.

你可以在下一站下车,然后乘坐5路公交车到达目的地。

23. This is where you get off.

你该下车了。

还可以这样说 Time for you to get off.

24. No need to change.

不需要转车。

25. Be sure you don't go past your station.

小心别坐过站。

26. This is No. 7, and you should take the No. 6 bus.

这是7路公交车,你应该乘坐6路公交车。

27. Could you please tell me when I get to the museum?

到博物馆的时候,你能告诉我吗?

还可以这样说 Would you like to tell me when I get to the museum, please?

28. There's no need to change. This is an express bus.

不需要转车,这是直达车。

29. How much is the fare to go to Wangfujing Street?

到王府井大街多少钱?

30. Would you tell me where I should get off?

你能告诉我,我该到哪儿下车吗?

还可以这样说 Could you tell me where I should get off?

31. Thank God! I caught the last bus.

谢天谢地,我赶上了最后一班车。

32. Where should I get off for the zoo?

我到动物园应该在哪里下车?

33. You will get there after two more stops.

还有两站路你就到那儿了。 siFxXHSwGvvMa01gz1s/UNmfOhkafcT9b9IcxXs3Yv0SozlA1c0SJ/krfvqasF4w

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×