Julia is going abroad for the first time, so she asks Steven for some advice.
茱莉亚即将第一次出国,所以她向史蒂文询问一些建议。
Julia: Steven, I'm going abroad by plane for the first time tomorrow. Can you give me some advice? And what should I pay attention to?
茱莉亚: 史蒂文,我明天第一次乘飞机出国。你能给我一些建议吗?我应该注意哪些事项呢?
Steven: First, you should have enough sleep to get over the jet lag before the departure. Most people will suffer from jet lag for a few days after a long flight.
史蒂文: 首先,你在出发前要有充足的睡眠来克服时差。多数人在长途飞行后都会有几天时差不适。
Julia: I will go to bed early tonight.
茱莉亚: 我今晚会早点睡。
Steven: Do you have an airsickness?
史蒂文: 你晕机吗?
Julia: I don't know. But I have a carsickness.
茱莉亚: 我不知道,但是我晕车。
Steven: You'd better take some medicine for airsickness.
史蒂文: 你最好带一些晕机药。
Julia: Thank you.
茱莉亚: 谢谢你。
1. I get jet lag for a week after traveling overseas.
我出国旅游之后一周都会有时差反应。
2. After the long journey, the jet lag made her uneasy.
经过长途旅行,时差令她很不舒服。
3. I always get bad jet lag when I travel.
每次旅行我都很难适应时差。
4. I felt completely disorientated with the jet lag.
时差使我感到昏昏沉沉的。
5. I staved off jet lag with a bath and an early night.
我洗了个澡又早早睡下,以此来避免时差反应。
6. I'm still suffering from jet lag after my trip to America.
在飞往美国之后我仍然因为时差而感到不舒服。
7. I always have trouble with jet lag.
我一直都有时差综合症。
8. We have jet lag for nearly seven hours.
我们有将近7个小时的时差。
9. Most people suffer from jet lag after a long flight.
多数人在长途飞行后都会感到时差不适。
10. What's the time difference between the two places, Miss?
小姐,这两个地方的时差是多少?
11. Jet lag is a problem that every international traveler may come across.
时差反应是每一个国际旅行者都可能遇到的问题。
12. I just need more sleep to get over my jet lag.
我只是需要多睡一会儿来调整时差。
13. Have you adjusted to the time difference?
你适应时差了吗?
14. Are you still feeling jet lag?
你还有时差反应吗?
15. This is the result of jet lag and travel fatigue.
这是时差反应和旅行疲惫的结果。
16. Have you got over the jet lag?
你的时差反应调整过来了吧?
1. May I have another airsickness bag?
再给我一个晕机呕吐袋好吗?
2. Do you have any motion sickness medicine, Bob?
鲍勃,你带晕车药了吗?
3. Is there any airsickness bag?
有晕机呕吐袋吗?
4. Do you need to go to hospital?
你要去医院吗?
5. Do you get airsick?
你晕机吗?
6. The swing of the ship made many people seasick.
船的摇晃使许多人晕船了。
7. He got seasick during the voyage.
他在航行中晕船了。
8. Do you have any medicine for airsickness?
你们有晕机药吗?
9. Most passengers of the ship were seized with nausea during the storm at sea.
在风暴中,船上的大多数乘客都晕船了。
10. Can I take the window seat in case of carsickness?
为免晕车,我可以坐在靠窗户的座位上吗?
11. Could you give me some medicine for airsickness?
能给我一些晕机药吗?
12. She gets sick when she rides in a bus.
她乘公共汽车时晕车。
13. We have a special method to relieve motion sickness.
我们有特别的办法来缓解晕车。
14. If you sit at the back of the bus, you may feel travel sick.
如果坐在汽车后面,您可能会晕车。
15. You loathe the smell of gas when you are carsick.
当你晕车的时候,会讨厌汽油的味道。
16. The physician made a prescription against sea sickness for him.
医生给他开了个治晕船的药方。
17. You loathe the smell of greasy food when you are seasick.
当你晕船时,你会厌恶油腻食物的气味。
18. Would you drive a little slower, please?
你能开得慢点吗?
19. We should take along some pills just in case we get airsick.
我们应该带些药片来预防晕机。
20. I am feeling a bit airsick.
我觉得有点晕机。
21. He suffers from carsickness.
他晕车。
22. He got carsick and heaved his lunch.
由于晕车他把午饭吃的东西都吐出来了。
1. What do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
还可以这样说 What's the weather like today?
2. Nice weather, isn't it?
天气很好,不是吗?
3. It must have rained last night, for the road is wet.
路面是湿的,昨晚肯定下过雨。
4. I don't like the weather like this: cold and rainy.
我不喜欢这样的天气,寒冷而且下着雨。
5. It's certainly a big improvement over yesterday.
今天的天气比昨天好多了。
6. There was a shower this afternoon.
下午下了一场阵雨。
7. It was raining cats and dogs yesterday.
昨天下着倾盆大雨。
8. It's been windy all morning.
整个早上都有风。
9. But it's supposed to get windy again this afternoon.
但是今天下午可能又要刮大风了。
10. It's about twenty-three degrees centigrade this morning.
今天早上大约有23摄氏度。
11. The weather is disappointing.
天气真糟糕。
12. How was the weather yesterday?
昨天天气怎么样?
13. It's a fine day.
今天天气不错。
14. The weather forecast says tomorrow will be sunny.
天气预报说明天会是晴天。
15. It is growing cool.
天气变得凉爽起来。
16. It is much colder today than yesterday.
今天比昨天冷了很多。
17. The days are getting longer with the coming of summer.
随着夏天的到来,白天变得越来越长。
18. It seems rainy.
天似乎要下雨了。
19. It'll probably clear up this afternoon.
今天下午可能会转晴。
20. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
明天会是什么天气?