购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

亲朋好友常走动

约定拜访时间

1. When can I visit?

我什么时候能去拜访?

2. Do you mind if we call on you this evening?

您介意今晚我们去拜访您吗?

3. Permit me to call on you next Monday.

请允许我下星期一去拜访你。

4. I will stop by to see you this afternoon.

我今天下午会顺道去拜访你。

5. You can call round at any time.

你可以随时来串门。

6. Will it be all right to visit you tomorrow?

我们明天去拜访您好吗?

7. Is it convenient for me to visit you this evening?

我今晚去拜访你方便吗?

8. Would you mind me visiting you this Sunday?

你介意我这周日去拜访你吗?

9. Could I come around next week?

我下星期来拜访好吗?

10. When can I stop by?

我什么时候可以去串门?

前去拜访

1. Hello! Anyone home?

喂,有人吗?

玩转句型

Hello! Is anyone there?

2. Welcome to my home!

欢迎来做客!

3. So nice of you to come here.

你能来这里真是太好了。

4. Please come in!

请进!

5. Have a seat please.

请坐。

6. Thanks for inviting me.

谢谢你邀请我来。

7. Your house was decorated so beautiful.

你的房子装修得很漂亮。

8. I just dropped in to say hello.

我只是顺便来和你打个招呼。

9. Please make yourself at home.

别客气,像在自己家一样。

10. I am expecting to meet you in my house.

我一直盼着你来我家。

11. I stopped by just to pass the time of day.

我来串门只是为了打发时间。

12. To borrow your car is the purpose of my current visit.

我来拜访的目的是想借用你的车。

13. I just drop in and have a chat with you.

我只是顺便来看看,和你聊一聊。

14. The purpose of my visiting is to borrow some money from you.

我来是想向您借点钱。

15. I heard you got promoted, so I came here to congratulate you.

我听说你升职了,所以来向你道贺。

16. Would you like a cup of tea?

你要喝杯茶吗?

17. I am paying you a visit at your apartment because I want to invite you to my party.

我来你的公寓拜访是因为我想邀请你去参加派对。

18. I am visiting you because I want to meet you before you go abroad.

我来拜访你是因为我想在你出国之前见见你。

向主人告别

1. I'd better be leaving now.

我得告辞了。

玩转句型

I must be going now.

I have to leave now.

2. Drop by sometime.

有空来串门。

3. Thanks so much for inviting us today.

十分感谢您今天邀请我们。

4. Well, come again whenever you're free.

好吧,有空再来。

简短对话练一练

□ Dialogue

Arthur: Come in, please!

Jack: Hi, Arthur. I just drop in and want to have a chat with you.

Arthur: Oh, it's so nice of you to come here.Have a seat. Just make yourself at home.

Jack: OK. Wow! Your house is so beautiful.

Arthur: Thank you. My wife would be very happy to hear this.

Jack: She must have done a lot of work on it.

Arthur: You bet.

□ 对话

亚瑟: 请进!

杰克: 嗨,亚瑟。我只是顺便来看看,想和你聊一聊。

亚瑟: 哦,你能来这里真是太好了。

坐吧,别客气,像在自己家一样。

杰克: 好的。哇,你的房间真漂亮!

亚瑟: 谢谢。我太太知道了一定会很高兴。

杰克: 她一定在这上面花了不少功夫。

亚瑟: 的确是这样。

重点词汇记一记

drop in 顺便拜访

make yourself at home 像在自己家一样,请自便

decorate ['dekəreit] v. 装饰;布置;装修

have a chat with 与……闲谈

bet [bet] v. 打赌;确信无疑 6BeIsPt5DvnAlhgXh6g2q2TvGGtBO9zIlemlmyr6GKhwMMN2x6BhFfBeZtZz3VDG

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×