1. I am new. Please take care!
我是新来的,请多关照!
2. Hi, are you new here?
你好,你是新搬来的吗?
3. In any case, glad to know you!
不管如何,很高兴认识你。
4. I moved here last week.
我是上周搬来的。
5. I'm John, your neighbor.
我是约翰,你的邻居。
6. Let us extend a welcome to our new neighbors.
让我们向新邻居们表示欢迎。
7. I'm delighted to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
I'm glad to meet you.
I'm pleased to meet you.
8. Hello! Welcome to our new flat.
你好!欢迎来我们的新公寓。
9. I'm a stranger here. I don't know my way around.
我初来乍到,对这里的路还不熟悉。
10. Maybe we can help each other.
或许我们可以相互照应。
11. You have got a very nice house here.
你们的房子真漂亮。
12. I like this new environment very much.我很喜欢这个新环境。
13. I just moved here from London.
我刚从伦敦搬来。
14. I don't know anyone here. I just moved in today.
在这里我不认识任何人,我今天刚搬来。
15. I must adapt myself to the new environment.
我必须使自己适应新环境。
16. The surrounding is beautiful.
环境很美。 17. It always takes time to get used to a new place.
总要花些时间来习惯新环境。
18. To get used to new circumstances isn't too difficult for me.
适应新环境对我来说并不太难。
19. So, we finally got new neighbors.
哦,我们终于有新邻居了。
1. Drop round sometime.
有空就顺便来坐坐。
2. Come round any evening.
晚上有空来串门。
3. I hope you'll look in to see us now and then.
希望你常常到我们这里来串门。
4. Drop across and have coffee sometime.
有空来串门,一起喝咖啡。
5. Why don't you drop round sometime?
有空常来串门吧?
6. Thank you. I will.
谢谢,我会的。
Arthur: Hello, are you new here?
Charlie: Yes, I moved here yesterday.
Arthur: I'm Arthur, your neighbor.
Charlie: I'm Charlie. Nice to meet you.
Arthur: Nice to meet you, too.
Charlie: Since we live in the same neighborhood,maybe we can help each other from now on.
Arthur: I think so. I hope you'll drop in now and then.
Charlie: Thanks. I will.
亚瑟: 你好,你是新搬来的吗?
查理: 是的,我是昨天搬来的。
亚瑟: 我是亚瑟,你的邻居。
查理: 我是查理,很高兴认识你。
亚瑟: 我也很高兴认识你。
查理: 既然我们是邻居,或许以后我们可以相互照应。
亚瑟: 是的!希望你常常到我家来串门。
查理: 谢谢你,我会的。
neighbor ['neibə] n. 邻居
delighted [di'laitid] adj. 高兴的,快乐的
now and then 时不时地