1. Which kind of apartment do you have in mind?
你想租什么样的房子?
2. What size of apartment do you need?
你要多大的公寓?
3. Do you have any good apartments for rent?
你有好的公寓出租吗?
4. We need an apartment with three bedrooms.
我们要一个有3间卧室的公寓。
5. Could I take a look at it first?
我能先看看吗?
6. How soon do you need an apartment?
你需要多快得到公寓?
7. I'm looking for a one-bedroom apartment with a den, which I can use as a study.
我要找一个有一间卧室和一个小房间的公寓,小房间我可以用来作书房。
8. Is this area pretty safe?
这地区安全吗?
9. Since we have a baby, we need a twobedroom apartment.
因为我们有个小孩,我们要一个有两间卧室的公寓。
10. Is there air conditioning?
有空调吗?
11. Are there shopping centers, and grocery stores nearby?
附近有购物中心和杂货店吗?
1. The apartment is on the eighth floor.
公寓在8楼。
2. The elevator runs twenty-four hours a day.
电梯全天24小时运行。
3. This is the living room, which can also act as the dining room.
这是客厅兼餐厅。
4. And there's a walk-in closet.
这儿还有个可走进去的大壁橱。
5. There's central air conditioning and heating.
有中央空调和供暖系统。
6. Here's the kitchen. It's small, but fully equipped.
厨房在这儿。它虽小,但设备齐全。
7. This is the bathroom.
这是浴室。
8. A compact sitting-room of the same style stands outside.
外面是间具有同样格调的小小的起居室。
9. The refrigerator is new, and the stove and the microwave oven have been used for less than half a year.
冰箱是全新的,炉子和微波炉才用了不到半年。
10. I like the apartment.
我喜欢这套公寓。
11. The house is on the second floor and has good ventilation.
这房子在2楼,通风条件很好。
1. I'd like to lease it for one year.
我想租一年。
2. How much is the rent?
租金是多少?
3. How much security deposit do you require?
你们要求付多少保证金?
4. Is there anything like management fee or parking fee?
有没有管理费或停车费?
5. When is the rent due?
什么时候付房租?
6. Are utilities included in the rent?
水电费包括在租金内吗?
7. Is a maintenance fee included in the rent?
维修费包括在租金内吗?
8. Do you return the security deposit later on?
你们以后退还押金吗?
9. We ask that you leave two months' rent as a deposit.
我们要求你付两个月的租金作定金。
10. It's six hundred dollars per month, including utilities.
一个月600美元,包括水电费。
11. The rent is due no later than the fifth of the month.
房租不迟于每月5号付清。
12. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of your lease.
定金会在你租约期满后归还。
13. You can show me the lease.
你可以给我看看租约了。
Arthur: You must be Mr. Sellers. I'm Arthur. I am here to see the apartment you advertised.
Mr. Sellers: Oh, nice to see you. The apartment is on the tenth floor. The previous tenant just moved out yesterday.
Arthur: Could I have a look at it first
Mr. Sellers: Sure. Let me show you the way.
Arthur: What's the house rent?
Mr. Sellers: It's 600 yuan per month. We ask that you leave a month's rent as a deposit. It will be returned to you at the end of your lease.
亚瑟: 你一定是塞勒先生吧,我是亚瑟,我是来看你登广告的那套公寓的。
塞勒先生: 哦,很高兴见到你。公寓在10楼。上一位房客昨天刚搬走。
亚瑟: 我能先看看吗?
塞勒先生: 当然可以,我来为你带路。
亚瑟: 房租是多少?
塞勒先生: 一个月600元。我们要求你付一个月的租金作定金。定金会在你租约期满后归还。
previous [pri:viəs] adj. 以前的
tenant ['tenənt] n. 房客
deposit [di'pɔzit] n. 存款;定金
lease [li:s] n. 租约,租契;租期