购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

售后服务有保障

售后服务怎么样

1. Do you have a warranty on this one?

有保修吗?

玩转句型

Does it come with a guarantee?

2. What about your customer service?

售后服务怎么样?

3. Are regular repairs free of charge?

定期维修是免费的吗?

4. How about repairs after the warranty expires?

在保修期过后的修理怎么办?

5. Has it a three-year guarantee against mechanical defects?

机器故障是否有3年保修期?

6. Could you tell me more about your after-sales service?

你能告诉我更多的有关售后服务的事情吗?

7. How long is the warranty?

保修期是多长?

8. We offer prompt and reliable after-sale service.

我们提供快速可靠的售后服务。

9. If a new car has any problems, free servicing is available locally.

如果新车有故障,当地可以保修。

10. Corrosion is not covered by the warranty.

腐蚀不在保修范围之内。

11. We guarantee one-year after-sale service.

保证一年的售后服务。

12. We guarantee our product for two years.

我们的产品保修2年。

13. The TV set has a year's guarantee.

这台电视机有一年的保修期。

14. This bike has a six-month guarantee for all repairs.

这辆自行车可以保修6个月。

15. Attempting to disassemble the product can damage it and thus will void your warranty.

拆开产品可能会对它造成损坏并使您失去保修权利。

16. The warranty period of our products is 18 months from purchase.

产品保修期为产品购买后18个月。

17. This guarantee is valid only when accompanied by dated proof of purchase.

该保修卡只有附上标明购买日期的购货单方可生效。

18. There is a three-year guarantee with this dust remover.

这个吸尘器的保修期为3年。

19. We offer a free after-sales service for the first twelve months after purchase.

在购买后的12个月内我们提供免费售后服务。

20. We guarantee the quality of the product we sold in our store for two years.

从商店售出的产品我们在两年内都保证其质量。

21. Failure to do so will void the warranty and may cause severe damage to the product.

如果不这样做会取消您的保修权并可能对产品造成严重损害。

22. If the watch breaks down within a year, we will fix it free of cost.

如果这个手表在一年之内出现故障,我们将会免费维修。

23. This washing machine carries a two-year guarantee.

这台洗衣机附带有两年的保修单。

24. After the expiration of the guarantee, we only charge for the replacement parts.

保修期过了以后,我们只收取零件费。

提供售后服务

1. I bought it two months ago, but it broke down now.

我两个月前购买的,现在已经坏了!

2. I bought this hair dryer here yesterday, but it stopped working today.

我昨天在这儿买了个吹风机,可是今天它就坏了。

3. Can you show me the receipt?

您能让我看看收据吗?

4. Do you have your warranty information handy?

您有产品保修信息凭证吗?

5. Is it still under warranty?

它还在保修期内吗?

6. Do you bring back your receipt and the warranty certificate?

您带收据和保修卡了吗?

7. There must be something wrong with the movement, and it often stops.

它的机件一定出毛病了,它经常会停。

8. I think it should be still under warranty.

我想应该还在保修期内。

9. We will repair for you without charge.

我们会免费为你修理。

10. I'll send a mechanic to repair them immediately.

我会马上派修理工去修理。

简短对话练一练

□ Dialogue

Seller: Can I help you?

Arthur: I'd like to have a look at your air conditioners. Hum, this one looks pretty good.

Seller: Yes, it's this summer's bestseller.

Arthur: And how about your customer service?

Seller: We provide free delivery and installation.

Arthur: How long should be the warranty?

Seller: It is for two years, including supplying parts and free maintenance.

Arthur: Very good. I'll take it.

□ 对话

卖家: 您需要点儿什么?

亚瑟: 我想看看空调。嗯,这个看起来不错。

卖家: 是啊,今年夏天这款很畅销。

亚瑟: 售后服务怎么样?

卖家: 我们提供免费运输和安装。

亚瑟: 保修多长时间?

卖家: 保修期两年,包括提供零部件和免费维修。

亚瑟: 很不错,我买下了。

重点词汇记一记

air conditioner 空调

delivery [di'livəri] n. 传递,递送;交付

installation [instə'leiʃən] n. 安装;装置

warranty ['wɔrənti] n. 保单;根据;保修期 sHa2QRq7838yVYDX1RLxXZrj7A+8VO3H399AYBWlUAzSgoQY4N3lRc4VBwICzBEn

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×