1. If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back?
如果不合适的话,我能退货吗?
If it doesn't fit, may I return it
If it's unsuitable, can I bring it back?
2. Can I demand a refund?
我能要求退款吗?
3. Sale goods in our shop are not exchangeable.
本店廉价货物售出概不退换。
4. You can return it if it's within the guarantee period.
如果在保质期内你可以拿来调换。
5. If the shoes do not wear well we will refund the money.
如果鞋子不经穿,我们将会退款。
6. It can be refunded if there's something wrong with it.
如果质量有问题,可以退货。
7. Our return policy is on the back of the receipt.
我们的退货规定就在收据的背面。
8. Return your purchase within 15 days for a full refund.
购买15天内可以退全款。
9. Goods can be exchanged only when a valid sales slip is produced.
只有出示有效发票才能调换商品。
10. You can return most items for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
大部分商品在送货后30天内可以退全款。
11. If it is not damaged by human error, you can exchange it for a new one.
若非人为破坏,你可以换个新的。
12. You can only change it for goods with the same or lower price.
你只能调换成同等价位或是较低价位的商品。
13. You can take it back to us and demand a refund if you find it is faulty.
如果发现它有瑕疵,你可以拿给我们要求退款。
14. We accept returns within seven days after purchase, but we do not cover shipping and handling.
购买后7天内都可以退货,但是运输和装卸费用需要您来承担。
15. We only allow you to exchange it for another one rather than give a refund.
我们只允许换货不允许退货。
1. I'd like to exchange this blouse.
我要调换这件衬衫。
Could you exchange this blouse for me?
I want to exchange this blouse.
2. I want to exchange the blue jumper for a red one.
我想把这件蓝色的毛衣换成红色的。
3. May I have another brand instead?
可以换另一种牌子吗?
4. The skirt doesn't fit me well.
这条裙子不合身。
5. I want to return this blouse and get my money back.
我想退这件衬衫,请退钱给我。
6. Can I get a refund for this?
我能退货吗?
7. I found a stain here and I'd like to exchange it for another one.
我发现这里有污渍,我想换一个。
8. I'd like to return this.
我想退货。
I'd rather get a refund, please.
I would like a refund of the product.
9. We want to return these.
我们要退货。
10. Where do I go to return something?
我该去哪儿办理退货?
1. Do you have a receipt?
您有收据吗?
Do you have your sales receipt?
Do you have a receipt for it?
2. We only take goods back if you can produce the receipt.
只有你出示收据,我们才能予以退货。
We can't take goods back if you can't produce the receipt.
If you don't show us the receipt, we can't take goods back.
3. Why do you want to exchange it?
您为什么要换货?
What's the reason of your exchanging?
Why do you want a replacement?
4. I'm sorry we can't exchange it because this is our store's policy.
对不起,不能换,因为这是我们商店的政策。
5. You can't return it, because it's one day overdue.
不能退了,因为已经过期一天了。
6. You may exchange the skirt but not return it for a refund.
你可以调换这条裙子,但不能退货。
You can exchange the skirt but you can't return it.
We can't take the skirt back, but you can exchange it.
7. May I ask the reason for the return?
能问一下退货的原因吗?
8. Please give me the receipt.
请给我您的票据。
9. OK, we will refund your money in full.
好的,我们将退您全款。
Arthur: If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back?
Seller: Of course. But you must keep well your receipt.
Arthur: Can you explain it more to me?
Seller: OK. It can be refunded if there's something wrong with it. Return your purchase within 14 days for a full refund.
Arthur: By the way, could I have another brand instead?
Seller: Certainly. But you can only change it for the goods with the same or lower price.
Arthur: Oh, I see. I'll take it.
亚瑟: 如果不合适的话,我能退货吗?
卖主: 当然可以,只是你一定要保管好收据。
亚瑟: 可以多给我解释一下吗?
卖主: 好的。如果质量有问题,可以退货。购买14天内可以退全款。
亚瑟: 顺便问一下,可以换另一种牌子吗?
卖主: 当然。但你只能调换成同等价位或是较低价位的商品。
亚瑟: 哦,我明白了。我买下了。
suitable ['sju:təbl] adj. 适宜的,合适的
receipt [ri'si:t] n. 收据,收条
refund ['ri:fʌnd] v. 偿还,退还
full refund 全额退款
purchase ['pə:tʃəs] v. 购买
brand [brænd] n. 商标,牌子