购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

有事没事常联系

如何联系

1. How can I contact you tomorrow?

明天我如何与你联系?

2. We tried to reach them by cable.

我们试着用电报和他们联络。

3. How can I get in touch with you?

我怎样才能和你联络?

玩转句型

How can I contact you?

How can I reach you?

4. Do you mind telling me your address, so that we can contact later on?

可以告诉我你的联系方式吗?那样的话我们以后可以联系。

5. It's the way we keep in touch.

那是我们保持联系的方式。

6. Tell me how to get in touch with you.

请告诉我如何与你取得联络。

7. I like to keep in touch with my friends via email.

我喜欢通过电子邮件与朋友保持联系。

8. Now we stay in touch through email.

现在我们用电子邮件保持联络。

9. Email is not always the best form of contact.

电子邮件并不总是最佳的联系方式。

10. I will contact him by telephone.

我将打电话和他联系。

11. Here is the way to contact us.

这是我们的联系方式。

12. QQ is the best way for contacting besides mobile telephone.

QQ是除手机之外最好的联系方式。

13. Please reach her by telephone.

请用电话与她联系。

14. How do you keep in touch with your aunt in America?

你怎么和美国的姑姑保持联系?

保持联系

1. Do you often contact your parents?

你经常和父母联络吗?

2. Let's keep in touch.

咱们保持联系。

3. I hope we can keep in touch.

希望我们能保持联络。

4. I am often in touch with both of them and I know they get along well.

我和他们俩都经常保持联络,知道他们相处得很好。

5. We still stay in touch.

我们仍然保持着联系。

6. They kept in daily contact.

他们保持日常的联系。

7. Although I am leaving, I promise to keep in contact.

虽然我就要离开了,但是我保证会保持联系的。

8. I don't have much contact with my uncle.

我和叔叔联系得不多。

9. I have kept in touch with Mary since graduation.

毕业后我同玛丽一直保持着联系。

10. She comes into contact with many people.

她和许多人有联系。

11. We had an amicable divorce, and remained in contact.

我们最终友好分手,并且保持联系。

12. You should keep in touch with other students from the same country.

你应当和来自同一个国家的其他学生保持联系。

13. Have you kept in contact with any of your friends from college?

你和大学里的朋友还有联系吗?

玩转句型

Are you still in touch with your friends from college?

14. Please stay in contact with me.

请和我保持联系。

取得联系

1. Anyway, I'll contact you within this month.

无论如何,我本月内将与你联系。

2. Father finally got in touch with his brother in mainland China.

父亲终于联络上了在中国内地的弟弟。

3. I'll contact you when I have everything done.

等我把一切都安排好后再和您联系。

4. Be sure to get in touch with me when you visit the U.S.

到美国来的时候,一定要和我联络。

5. Have you contacted them about the package, sir?

先生,关于包裹的事你和他们联络过吗?

6. I finally made contact with her in Paris.

我终于在巴黎同她取得了联系。

7. We agreed to contact again as soon as possible.

我们同意尽快再次联系。

8. But we'll get in touch with you if another opening is available.

但是另外有空缺的话,我们会跟你联络。

9. I have a useful contact in New York.

我在纽约有个有用的人可以联系。

10. Our manager was anxious to get in touch with your representative.

我们经理急着与你们的业务代表取得联络。

11. She contacted me as soon as she arrived.

她一到就和我联系了。

12. I've been trying to contact you all day.

我一整天都在设法与你联系。

失去联系

1. He cut himself off from all human contact.

他断绝了与所有人的联系。

2. I've been out of touch with them for years.

我和他们失去联系已有很多年了。

3. If I lose touch with you, I'll be very sad.

如果和你失去联系,我会很难过。

4. I'm afraid I'm rather out of touch with most of my old friends.

恐怕我和多数老朋友都失去联系了。

5. So you have lost all of your contacts?

这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?

6. We telephoned Mary, but she was out of reach.

我们打电话给玛丽,可是联系不上她。

7. I've been trying all day to reach him on the telephone, but he's not available.

我一整天都在打电话找他,但是找不到。

8. I guess he can not get through by phone now.

我估计现在打电话联系不上他了。

9. He was cut off from all his friends when he studied abroad.

他在国外学习时与所有的朋友都断绝了联系。

10. I'm unable to contact my trading partner through email.

我用电子邮件联系不上我的生意伙伴。

11. If we don't write often, we will lose touch.

如果不经常写信,我们就会失去联系。

12. She's lost contact with her son.

她和儿子失去了联系。

13. After that year, they drifted out of touch.

那年以后,他们各自漂泊,失去了联系。

14. We have lost contact with him since he left last summer.

自从他去年夏天离去之后,我们就失去了联系。

15. He was cut off from his fellows.

他和同伴失去了联系。

16. We lost contact because of the storm.

因为暴风雨,我们失去了联系。

简短对话练一练

□ Dialogue

Billy: Arthur, have you ever met Hanson ever since he went back to London?

Arthur: No, but we still stay in touch.

Billy: How do you keep in contact?

Arthur: We contact through email.

Billy: Email is not always the best form. I think QQ is better.

Arthur: Your words sound reasonable. But don't forget the time difference.

Billy: You're right.

□ 对话

比利: 亚瑟,自从汉森回伦敦后你有没有见过他?

亚瑟: 没有,但我们仍然保持联系。

比利: 你们是通过什么方式联系的?

亚瑟: 通过电子邮件。

比利: 电子邮件并不总是最佳的联系方式。我觉得QQ更好。

亚瑟: 你的话听起来有些道理,但你不要忘记了时差问题。

比利: 你说得对。

重点词汇记一记

ever since 自从

stay in touch 保持联系

contact ['kɔntækt] v. / n. 联系

time difference 时差

reasonable ['ri:znəbl] adj. 合理的 zewpufrDMeYdDzFI/wj6eIORlyVBvD+IdDtCNfrvz4tRd9oyK9Kqqb9lfuW4pWHE

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×