购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

矛盾纠纷要不得

矛盾不断

1. They have had several disagreements with their neighbors.

他们与邻居发生过好几次争吵。

2. He has many domestic troubles.

他有许多家庭纠纷。

3. We had a difference of opinion over who had won.

我们在是谁获胜的问题上有不同意见。

4. John often comes into conflict with his boss.

约翰经常和他的老板发生争执。

5. The couple were always sparring.

这对夫妻总是拌嘴。

6. We don't usually see eye to eye on many things.

我们在许多事情上意见不和。

7. My brothers are always arguing.

我的兄弟们总是争论不休。

8. Their quarrel wasn't serious.

他们吵架吵得不厉害。

9. Those children are always quarrelling over little things.

那些孩子们总是为小事而争吵。

10. We're always arguing with each other about money.

我们总是为了钱争吵。

11. He and his wife are always quarrelling about who will look after the children.

他与他妻子总是在为由谁来照看孩子而吵架。

12. They had words with their neighbors over small trifles.

他们为了一些小事同邻居拌嘴。

13. I had no stomach for a fight.

我不想打架。

14. He was always scrapping at school.

他在学校总是打架。

15. His misunderstanding finally led into a quarrel.

他的误解最终导致了一次争吵。

说话要三思

1. Are you insane?

你疯了吗?

玩转句型

Are you crazy?

Are you out of your mind?

2. Go to hell!

去死吧!

玩转句型

Drop dead.

3. Do you want to pick up a fight?

你要挑起争端吗?

4. You make me sick!

你真让我恶心!

5. You're just a good-for-nothing bum!

你真是一个废物!

6. You're nothing to me.

你对我而言什么都不是。

化解矛盾

1. This is an irreconcilable conflict.

这是一个不可调和的矛盾。

2. Sometimes mediation is clearly not appropriate.

有些时候,调解显然是不恰当的。

3. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

不要让小纷争伤害伟大的友谊。

4. Settle your differences and be friends again.

你们消除分歧,言归于好吧。

5. We need quick resolution of this conflict.

我们需要尽快解决这一矛盾。

6. There is no prospect of a settlement of the dispute.

这场纠纷根本不可能得到解决。

7. We've tried our best to effect reconciliation between the two parties.

我们已尽了最大努力来促成双方和解。

8. They're reconciled now.

现在他们和好了。

9. The dispute was settled last week.

争端在上周解决了。

10. The two sides come to reconciliation at last.

双方最后讲和了。

11. After each quarrel the children are soon reconciled.

每次吵架之后孩子们很快就会和好。

12. Real reconciliation seems a long way off.

真正的和好似乎遥遥无期。

13. They two quarreled, but made up after a while.

他们俩吵架了,但不一会儿就和好了。

14. I tried to get him to make peace with her,but in vain.

我试图使他与她和好,但是没有用。

简短对话练一练

□ Dialogue

Billy: Hello, Arthur. Annie said that you and Julia had a quarrel. Is it right?

Arthur: Yes. We had an argument yesterday. She blamed me for not preparing supper, but it was her turn to cook dinner.

Billy: That's the reason why you quarrelled?

Arthur: Yes.

Billy: You two are always quarrelling over little things. Are you still mad at her now?

Arthur: To be honest, I'm not, and I regret a little what I have done.

Billy: Will you apologize to her?

Arthur: No way. It's she who should apologize.

□ 对话

比利: 你好,亚瑟,安妮说你和茱莉亚吵架了,有这回事吗?

亚瑟: 是的。我们昨天吵了一架。她责备我没有准备晚饭,但昨天轮到她做饭了。

比利: 这就是你们吵架的原因?

亚瑟: 没错。

比利: 你们两个总是为一些小事争吵。你现在还在生她的气吗?

亚瑟: 老实说,我不生气了,而且还有点后悔我做的事。

比利: 你会向她道歉吗?

亚瑟: 没门儿,应该道歉的是她。

重点词汇记一记

quarrel ['kwɔrəl] n. / v. 吵架;争论

argument ['ɑ:gjumənt] n. 争吵;争论

blame [bleim] v. 责备,把……归咎于

be mad at 对……非常愤怒,恼火 awhtXnh8GEQSoBOuKn2kQrgo1Nq+//hH1nYYjzLqkFruZMkaNKS+1U+OdzuRWygF

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×

打开