在日常生活中,我们经常需要预订餐位、包间等。那么英文中,又是如何表达预订的呢?接下来,让我们一起来看看预订的英语表达吧!
1. Do you want to reserve a table in this restaurant? 你想在这家餐厅预订桌位吗?
类似表达:Would you like to reserve a table in this restaurant?
Do you want to book a table in this restaurant?
Do you want a reservation in this restaurant?
Do you need a table in this restaurant?
回答:Yeah, I want to reserve a table for six people. 是的,我想订一个六人桌。
Yes, I need a table by the window. 是的,我需要订一个靠近窗户的桌位。
In fact, I have already reserved one. 事实上,我已经订过了。
No, I don't. I don't like this restaurant, because its service is quite awful. 不,我不想。这家餐厅的服务太差,所以我不喜欢。
2. I'd like to know if you accept reservations. 我想了解你们是否接受预订。
类似表达:May I know whether you accept reservations?
Could you tell me if you accept reservations?
I wonder whether you accept reservations or not.
回答:Yes, madam. What time would you like to reserve? 我们接受预订,女士。您想预订什么时间的?
Why not? Which area do you prefer? 为什么不呢?您想预订哪个区域的位置?
Of course, we do. 当然,我们接受预订。
Sorry, we don't. 抱歉,我们不接受预订。
3. Whose name will the reservation be made under? 这是以谁的名义预订的?
类似表达:Whose name will you reserve it under?
Please tell me whose name the reservation will be made under.
I'd like to know whose name the reservation will be made under.
I want to know whose name you will reserve it under.
回答:It's under yours. 以您的名义。
It's under his. 以他的名义。
It's under the name of everyone. 以大家的名义。
We have no idea, but I can check it for you right now. 我们也不清楚,但是我可以立即帮您查看。
4. How many persons are there in your party? 你们几位?
类似表达:How many people are there in your party?
How many people in your party?
How many people are there of you?
回答:There are six in our party. 我们有6个人。
There are six of us. 我们有6个人。
Six. I want a table for six. 6个。我想要一个6人桌。
Six. We want to reserve a table for six. 6个。我们想预订一个6人桌。
We want to make a reservation of six. 我们想预订一个6人桌。
5. I want to reserve a table by the window. 我想预订一个窗边的桌位。
类似表达:I want to book a table by the window.
I'd like to sit by the window.
I prefer the table by the window.
Can I reserve a table by the window?
回答:OK! 好的!
Sorry, there is no table by the window. 抱歉,没有靠近窗户的桌位了。
I'm sorry. There are only separate rooms left. 不好意思,只剩下包间了。
Sorry, sir. All the tables by the window have been reserved. 不好意思,先生。所有靠近窗户的桌位都已经被预订了。
6. All the tables in our restaurant have been reserved. 我们的餐桌都已经被预订了。
类似表达:Our restaurant is full.
There is no table available in our restaurant.
回答:Bad luck! Could you call me if anyone cancels the reservation, please? 运气真不好!如果有人取消预订的话,请您打电话通知我好吗?
OK! I will make the reservation in advance next time. 好吧!我下次会提前预订。
A: Hello!
A:你好!
B: Hello, sir! What can I help you, please?
B:你好,先生!请问您需要什么帮助?
A: I'd like to reserve a private room for five.
A:我想预订一个容纳五个人的包间。
B: OK!
B:好的!
A: Good afternoon!
A:下午好!
B: Good afternoon, dear sir. What can I do for you?
B:下午好,先生。我可以为你做点什么?
A: I need to reserve a table for four for this evening. Can I?
A:我需要预订一个今晚的四人桌。可以吗?
B: Of course, you can.
B:当然可以。
A: By the way, it's by the window?
A:顺便问一下,桌子是靠窗户的吗?
B: Sorry, sir. The tables by the window have been reserved.
B:不好意思,先生。靠近窗户的桌位已经被预订了。
A: Could you call me if anyone cancels the reservation, please?
A:如果有人取消预订,请您打电话通知我好吗?
B: No problem!
B:没问题!
awful [ˈɔ:fl] adj. 糟糕的;非常的;可怕的;极坏的; adv. 非常,极
cancel [ˈkænsl] vt. 抵消,取消,注销; vi. 中和,抵消
· under the name of sb 以……的名义,以……之名
under the name of 后接人名或者人称代词的宾格形式,表示“以某人的名义”。
· by the window 靠近窗户
by the window中的by是“靠近,在……旁边”的意思,by还可以与其他词组合,如:by the door意为“在门旁边”。