购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Lesson 4
Expressing Thanks and Responding(道谢及回答)

一、表达感谢的英文句子

日常生活和工作中,用英语说感谢的时候,除了“ thank you ”之外,经常会用到其他很多种道谢 语。

I’m much obliged. 我非常感谢。

Many thanks. 多谢。

Many thanks for your coming here. 多谢你的光临。

Much appreciated. 非常感谢。

Thank you. 谢谢你。

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。

Thank you so much. 非常感谢你。

Thank you so much for coming. 非常感谢你的光临。

Thanks. 谢谢。

Thanks a lot. 多谢。

Thank you very much for the book. 非常感谢你给我这本书。

Thank you very much indeed. 真的非常感谢你。

Thank you very much indeed for your help. 多谢您的帮助。

Cheers. 谢谢。

Great. 好极了。

Thanks a lot what you’ve told me. 多谢你告诉我。

Thanks a billion. 多谢。

Thanks a billion for the letter. 谢谢你给我这封信。

Thanks very much. 非常感谢。

Thanks very much for your invitation. 非常感谢你的邀请。

I can never thank you enough. 我对您永远感激不尽。

I can never thank you enough for you generosity. 我对您的慷慨大度永远感激不尽。

I do appreciate your timely help. 我的确很感激您的及时帮助。

I’m really very grateful to you for your advice. 我真的非常感谢你的劝告。

I really can’t thank you enough for the invitation. 我对您的邀请真是感激不尽。

I really don’t know how can I thank you enough. 我真不知怎样感谢你才好。

I should like to express my appreciation. 我谨表示我的谢意。

I should like to express my gratitude for your kidness. 我向您对我的好意表示感谢。

I should like to say how grateful I am. 我谨表示我深切的谢意。

I really can’t thank you enough. 我对您真是感激不尽。

I’m extremely grateful to you. 我非常感谢你。

I’m much obliged to you. 我非常感谢你。

I’m really very grateful to you. 我真的非常感谢你。

I should like to say how grateful I am for his invitation. 他向我发出了邀请,我表示深切的感谢。

I’m very much indebted to you. 我非常感谢你。

I’m very much indebted to you for you kindness. 我非常感谢你的好意。

It is very good of you to give me the book. 你真是太好了,给了我那本书。

It’s most thoughtful of you. 您想得真周到。

It’s very kind of you. 您太好了。

Thank you so very much for your hospitality. 非常感谢你的盛情款待。

That was extremely good of you. 你真是太好了。

You are most understanding. 你真能体谅人。

You are very helpful. 你真帮了我的大忙。

You are very kind. 你真好。

You are very thoughtful. 您想得真周到。

【热情洋溢的“谢谢”】

I really appreciate it. 我很感谢。

You’re one in a million. 你真是个大好人。

You’re the greatest. 你最棒了。

【非常正式的“谢谢”】

I’m truly grateful for your help. 我非常感激你的帮助。

Your help is greatly appreciated. 非常感激您的帮助。

I’d like to express my gratitude. 我要表达我诚挚的谢意。

【称赞对方功劳的“谢谢”】

Thanks to you (we made it on time.) 都要多谢你 ( 我们才能准时完成 )。

I couldn’t have done it without you. 若是没有你,我不可能做到。

【发短信表示感激之情】

此外,感恩节的时候人们也常常发短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:

Warm wishes at Thanksgiving. 在感恩节,衷心地祝福你们。

From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving. 我们全体祝你们感恩节快乐。

Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family. 给你们全家感恩节的祝福。

I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving. 但愿你能来过感恩节。

Thanksgiving just won’t be the same without you. 没有你,感恩节就不会一样了。

It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together. 家人团聚的节日里,不能看到你,我会感到难过。

Our first Thanksgiving should be our best. 我们第一次共度的感恩节是我们最美好的时光。

I wouldn’t want to spend Thanksgiving with anyone else. 我只愿和你共度感恩节。

What a wonderful time to be together. 在一起的时光多么快乐。

Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you. 感恩节就是我告诉你我爱你的时候。

Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids. 孩子们,感恩节这时刻,我们要说:我们都爱你们。

Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year. 感恩节是一年中最好的节日。

It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend. 只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领略到朋友的深情厚谊。

You couldn’t have given me anything that I would enjoy more. 你送给我的礼物真是让我太高兴了。

Thank you for your gracious hospitality. 感谢你们的亲切款待。

I can’t remember when I had a more pleasant time. 这是我度过的最愉快的时光。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort. 你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。

Thank you for the gift. We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you. 谢谢你馈赠礼品,我们感激你的盛情,永远珍爱你给我们的漂亮的馈礼。

I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me. 我无法告诉你我收到你馈送的漂亮的生日礼物,我是多么的高兴。

二、回答thank you的几种方式

当别人对你说“ thank you ”的时候,你是不是都只会回应“ you are welcome! ”,这是大家从教科书中学 到最基础的回应方式,但是每次都用这一句话来回答就显得有点单调了。对于“不用谢”的表达方式其 实还有很多种,我们一起来丰富自己的词汇吧!

1.Anytime. (别客气,随时愿为您效劳)

It’s my pleasure./ My pleasure. (乐意效劳)

Anytime 这个词的本义是“任何时候,无论何时”。当别人说“谢谢”的时候,你说“ anytime ”就表示“别 客气,(无论何时都)愿为您效劳”的意思。口语里,还可以说“ Anytime my friend ”,对陌生人甚至也可 以这样讲,很礼貌。

2.Don’t mention it. (别和我见外)

我们都知道 mention 表示“提及”的意思。“不用提了”就说明客套话都省了吧!也可用来回应感谢。

3.My pleasure. (别客气,我很荣幸)

这句话比“ You’re welcome ”更加正式,语气也强。通常男生们会在女生面前显示一下自己足够绅士, 可用上这句话。你还可以说“ It was my pleasure. ”或者“ Pleasure is all mine.”。

4.No worries. (没问题)

在澳大利亚可能会更常用一些,意思就是不用担心啦( do not worry about that ),也可以说“ that’s alright ”,或者“ sure thing ”。这句话给人感觉很友好风趣,有一种澳洲的兄弟情义。在美语里,也可以说 “no problem ”或者“ not a problem”。

5.No sweat. (小意思!)

“Sweat ”在英文里是“汗水”的意思,你可以理解为一滴汗也没出就把事情办好了。

6.Not at all. (不用谢!)

Not at all 就是“一点儿也不”的意思,它既可以表达“没关系”,也可以是“不客气”。比如,他人道谢后, 你就可以说,“ Not at all. I enjoyed it. ”(别客气,很高兴能帮到你。)

7.That’s all right. (不用谢)

当你为别人做了好事,别人对你表示感谢时,你常用它来做答语。意思是“不用谢,不客气”,隐含着默认接受别人感谢的意思,多用于好朋友或关系亲近的人。 jsVmg91d0B2nZTv9o3B0cO8DIpUPp5ECyHDZapiP74z0kFHJtoFIe5sxN6ySGXFh

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×