购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

把小白抢回来
Snatch Little White Back

“瞧你家的狗干的好事!”

"Look at the trouble your dog made."

“真对不起!请收下我们的赔款。”

"I'm terribly sorry! Please accept our amends."

“小白,你才闯祸又跑到桌上偷吃,真是太不像话了!”

"Little White, you make trouble again for eating on the table. What a shame!"

“请您善待小白,猎枪和钱也请您收下。”

"Please take good care of Little White, and keep the money and this gun."

“呜呜,老爸,我好想小白。”

"Oh, daddy, I miss Little White very much."

“站住!不许动!抢劫了!”

"Stop! Don't move! Robbery!"

“快把狗和猎枪交出来!”

"Hand out your dog and gun now!"

“这些钱您收着吧。”

"Keep these money with you."

“哈哈,有钱赚也不错。”

"Haha, it's good to make money."

“小白,你终于回来了。”

"Little White, you're back now."

皆大欢喜。

Everyone is happy. JawQxTNoQUJvsxXjX2i1PA0zkHgfHbxIEuZX2y4/qFapJVgRGu3rLHdXhLpHUrFW

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×