购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

爱的代价
The Cost of Love

“哎哟,老爸,这个作文题目好难啊!”

"Whoops, daddy, what a hard composition!"

“真的吗?我的宝贝。让我看看。”

"Really? My darling. Let me see."

“有我呢,让老爸来搞定它,小菜一碟嘛。”

"You still have me here. Let me get it. It's a piece of cake."

“老爸,我爱你!”

"Daddy, I love you!"

“这篇作文太差了!谁写的?”

"This composition is so broken! Who wrote it?"

“我老爸写的……”

"My daddy did..."

“背上书包,带老师去你家,我要见见你父亲。”

"Pick up your schoolbag and bring me to your home. I want to see your father."

“好吧,请您跟我走。很快就到啦。”

"OK. Follow me, please. We'll get there soon."

“丁零丁零。”老师按门铃。

"Tinkle, tinkle,"The teacher pressed the doorbell.

“老师,您好!欢迎光临寒舍,请问您有什么事?”

"Hi, Teacher! Welcome to our home. May I ask what your business is here?"

“让你给孩子代写作文!还写得这么烂!打你屁股,看你下次还敢不敢!”

"It's your fault to write your child's composition! And you wrote it terribly. I'll spank you to make sure you won't do it again!"

“哎哟,您轻点,我再不敢了。”

"Ouch, gently, please! I won't do it again." ZYEWp2pKVoUvYuMJDiT5WPFdEOO/0ImOMHkOA4J05mqAkWOo5ngTyeXRzQbnu6bg



理发
Haircut

“不,我不要剪嘛,不要剪嘛。”

"No, don't cut it."

“先生,请您剪的时候,前面长一些,后面短一些。谢谢。”

"Sir, when you cut his hair, please leave the front longer and the back shorter. Thanks."

“宝贝,不哭,看老爸给你表演节目。”理发师和儿子都回过头去。

"Sonny, don't cry. Look, let me show you a performance."Barber and son turn around.

“哇,老爸好棒!”

"Wow, so wonderful, daddy!"

“呵呵,先生您真不错!”理发师也回头看。

"Well, good job, Sir!"Barber turns his head, too.

“哇,老爸真牛!”

"Wow, fabulous, daddy!"

“哈哈,确实不错啊!”理发师边笑边剪。

"Huh, really so funny!"Barber laughs as he is cutting.

“哇哇,老爸最棒了!”

"Wow, you're the greatest!"

“哈哈,真有趣!”理发师忘怀地大笑。

"Haha, really so amusing!"Barber laughs heartily like mad.

“老爸,我的新发型怎么样呀?”

"Daddy, how about my new haircut?"

“天哪!怎么剪成这样了?”

"My God! How was it like that?"

“哎呀,实在抱歉,先生,这……”

"Alas, terribly sorry, sir, err..." ZYEWp2pKVoUvYuMJDiT5WPFdEOO/0ImOMHkOA4J05mqAkWOo5ngTyeXRzQbnu6bg



老爸真牛
Really Great Dad

“看哦,老爸给你露一手,一枪打中正中心。”老爸一边瞄准一边自夸。

"Look, I'll show you off now, right in the center of a shot." Father boasts as he is aiming.

“啊?……怎么会这样?”老爸顿时脸上无光。

"Ah? ...How can this be?" Dad loses face suddenly.

“哈,老爸,我有个好办法!”儿子奔过去把靶子放到地上。

"Ha, Dad, I have a good idea!" Son runs to put the target on the ground.

这回老爸真的打中了中心,儿子高兴地大呼:“哇!太准啦!老爸真牛!”

This time Father really hits the center, so son shouts happily, "Wow! Sure! Really great Dad!" ZYEWp2pKVoUvYuMJDiT5WPFdEOO/0ImOMHkOA4J05mqAkWOo5ngTyeXRzQbnu6bg

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×