“宝贝,看那个人拉车好辛苦,我们去帮帮他吧。”
"Sonny, look, the cartman is backbreaking. Let's give him a hand."
“好的,老爸。我们快点过去帮他。”
"Okay, daddy. Let's hurry to help him."
“一,二,三,我们一起往前推。”
"One, two, three, let's push together."
“咦,后面有人帮忙,真不错。”
"Hee, it's so good that someone is backing me."
“让我来歇一会儿,抽根烟。”
"Let me have a break for a cigarette."
“怎么越推越费劲了呢?宝贝,你觉得呢?”
"The harder we push, the heavier it gets, why? Sonny, what do you feel?"
“老爸,我也觉得越来越费劲啦。”
"Daddy, so do I."
“啊?这混蛋居然这样?”
"Ah? How could this rascal be?"
“真不要脸!有没有良心啊你?”
"Shameless! Do you have any conscience?"
“像你这种人,就不该有人帮助你!”
"People like you don't deserve any help!"