(1)I come here to ask……
我来这儿咨询……
(2)We'll inform you in……day(s).
我们会在……天后通知你。
(3)I'm going to stay for……
我打算停留……
(4)……has come through.
……已经办妥了。
Are you an visa officer?
你是签证官吗?
▲visa officer 签证官
I come here to ask how to apply for a visitor visa.
我来这儿问下申请旅游签证的情况。
▲visitor visa 旅游签证
What documents do I need to bring?
我需要带哪些文件呢?
▲document[ˈdɒkjumənt]n.文件
Which kind of visa are you going to apply for?
你想申请哪一类的签证呢?
目前,世界上大多数国家的签证分为:外交签证、公务(官员)签证和普通签证。我国现行的签证有外交签证、礼遇签证、公务签证和普通签证。
I want to apply for a visitor visa.
我想申请旅行签证。
Here are my visa documents.
这是我的签证文件。
Why do you want to go to the USA?你为什么想去纽约呢?
What are you going to England for?
你去英国的目的是什么?
Do you have any relatives or friends there?
你在那儿有亲朋好友吗?
▲relative[ˈrelətɪv]n.亲戚 adj.相关的
How long will you stay there?
你打算在哪儿待多久呢?口语巩固
A:How long will you stay there?
B:Iˈm going to stay for one week.
A:你打算在那儿待多久呢?
B:我打算停留一周。
Please fill out the form and bring it back to me.
请填好这张表格,然后交给我。
▲fill out 填写
▲form[fɔːm]n.表格
How long will it take to get my visa?
我的签证什么时候可以拿到呢?
还可以说:How long will it take to issue a visa?
申请签证大概需要多久呢?
We'll inform you in five days.
我们会在五天后通知你。
▲inform[ɪnˈfɔːm]vt.通知
We'll inform you if the result comes out.
结果出来时,我们会通知你的。
My visa has come through.
我的签证已经办妥了。
▲come through 达到要求
That sort of defeats is only stepping-stones.
挫折只不过是成功的垫脚石。
It's better to have fought and lost, than never to have fought at all.
奋战过而失败,强于根本未战。